chapter 19

Caged In Demons Arms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nearwood castle - Luna's Pov

If the garden was breath taking then i just couldn't wait know what lied behind those doors in the main entrance.. as it read my mind the doors open by itself, the castle looked so big but yet it gave me this eerie feeling to it. The castle looked like it came out right from one of those fairy tales but it held its own beauty, the halls were dark and lank, the walls were embellished with mahogany wood giving it a cold and unappealing feeling. Lighted candles inside lanterns were dotted along the walls about five feet apart. Shivering i took note of the tapestries and pictures that donned the walls and the many doors that led off from it, i wondered if i would be able to get in any of those rooms and almost voiced my question to lay but i shouldn't bother him after a long day maybe if i get chance i will ask him later, as we came into a stop at the front of some kind of weird looking door.. the door was beautiful in a strange way, it got a rose as a handle with weird symbols all around it. It really intrigue me what could possible lied behind those doors, as the doors open i could see a luxurious room filled with colors of victorian black and red fabric that steam form the beds top while the windows were a crystal glass over looked the forest. There sofas and desks scattered wonderfully around the room, designed with red or black imprints. I could only stare at this exquisite sight for a mere time, trying to soak in all the work that whoever had put into this, the room look so splendid than what i could have imagine... please somebody pinched me i must be dreaming, my room wouldn't be a match for this one. It's just perfect back at home i never really got anything what i wanted..everytime i ask for something my parents would have ignore me and to not make a big deal about it, i just stop bothering them.

"So.. Do You like your new room? Lay asked while sitting near the desk.

"I do like it very much.. kamsahamnida." I responded with a smile.. omg the matterss of the bed were so soft just like as if i was in a cloud made off cotton balls.. so comfy and so warm.

"No problem.. feel free to wonder off around the castle but i most warn you that you must not enter any of the rooms with red handles on it, those are prohibited." He said in a serious manner.

"Why?." I asked with curiosity.

"That is none of your business.. just don't go there." He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter