chapter 26

Caged In Demons Arms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bird on the Wire - Luna ' s Pov

 

​I shouldn't let my fears get in my way, it's time to move on. Our feelings will never be shared in this life for as long as I live, you will never know the truth .... it will always be kept within me. This is stressing and sorrowful, I got no choice but to avoid him even if my heart breaks piece by piece.... I know it's a lost battle to win his heart and I already had giving up ..... sigh. I sighed again and a huge tear slid from my eye.... my heart jumped as the door to the room I was in, creek open. 

​" Hey, how are you?" Sunny asked as she walk into the room, her eyes were filled with sadness and her face etched with worry. I turned away sadly, as I lower my head.

"Good and youself? " I asked, I heard Sunny shift slightly which i guessed it was her sitting right next to me.

" I am good..." She murmured, I know she is lying by the tone of her voice and the expression she gave a few minutes ago ... i might be selfish putting her in this situation since she hasn't done anything wrong but i am just hurt right now that.... no it's too painful to finished that simple sentence.

"Miss Park pleased go eat with master Zhang," She pleaded. " You know he has anticipatedly been waiting for you to join him in the dinner room, why don't you wished to join him?..."

" Sunny, for the last time please don't address me too formaly i don't like that.... sorry but i can't answer to your pleaded." I let out a strained huff without taking my eyes away from floor.

"I... I'm sorry." She replied lowering her eyes to the floor. Great now i feel totallly guilty of what i just had said and i felt like a total when the only thing Sunny was trying to do was to helping me out and feel welcomed but i have been acting to stubborn to see throught my own problems.

" You shouldn't be apologizing to me," I said while jumping up from my seat just to hug her. " Matter of fact i should be the one apologizing to you... All you had ever done is to look out for me and making me feel welcome into this strange land, I ... I guess i just don't feel worthy enough for you to be calling me Miss since i am just a mere mortal."

Sunny drew back with a shocked gasp. " how can you said that Miss.. you soon will be my master's mate, i mean even though you think you are just a mere mortal with nothing special... my point of view is different form yours, i don't see you that way you see yourself... It's the thing that hold within youself that makes you different from other mortals, what i see is that even though you have been hurt so much throught out your life, you still care for others like you had always been doing all these time. So what do you said, would you like to eat breakfast with the Master? "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter