chapter 15

Caged In Demons Arms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A bad start - Luna's pov

I try to break our staring contest but it seem that it was useless since i couldn't keep my eyes away from his. I am not gonna lied he is actually handsome but what i am saying he is gorgeous with a capital G. I was so memerized by his looks, it seem to me that he was at least  5 feet tall with soft jet black hair and milky chocolate eyes, kissable lips and his body... omg was to die for, the guy was made of pure muscles. I keep having naughty thoughts of what i could do to him but i brush them off, i felt my face burning with embarrassment here i standing drooling over some hot guy when in reality my experience with men was limited, even non existent. Boys intimidated me and i didn't know how to act around them but somehow with this stranger i can feel some sort of connection but i just can't put my finger on, for a moment i thought i saw a glimpse of his mouth twitched, threating to smile.

"Are you planning to stare at me all day? He finally asked breaking the silence.

I was astonished by his sudden accusation, it's not what he think it is actually yeah it is what he think it is but i mean who wouldn't. I can feel my heart pouding very loud as if is trying to come out from my rib cage. I just can't help it but the guy has effect on me that i can't control. I think he could read my mind since he smile and laughed softly to himself.

"I don't blame you but i am pretty hot." He smiled...Wow talking about been cocky now i know why people say pretty faces has their defaults, this guy sure is a complete jerk and sure of himself. I think he read my mind since i could see him shoothing me death glares, as if what i said it really did offended him.

" I am not cocky or sure of myself, at least you could be graceful towards me form saving you form that beast." He blurted out, he was right.. I haven't thank him yet after all he did really saved me.

"Sorry i didn't meant to offend you in any sort of way but please accept my apology as a gratitude from saving me from that horrible monster." I said giving him my most apologetic smile.

"Yeah whatever you say." He said with a slight, i just rolled my eyes.. ugh this guy sure is a complete jerk, i can't believe it i am here apologizing to him when apparently he doesn't even care. I wish i could punch him so i could take away that smirk out from his face.

"Anyways who are you? I retord breaking away the awka

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter