제 8 장

The Girl with Pink Hair

Hana’s POV

“Hi! My name is Park Hae Rim but you can call me Hana for short.” I bowed and showed my generous ever smiled to the class. Most of students having no reaction on their face except for Yura. My first very introduction at my new school.

+++++                                     

I was surprised at first when the student body president was standing at the gate and wait for me. I never had been treated like those. “Are you Hae Rim? Park Hae Rim?” she smiled.

Gorgeous.

I nod and look over her uniform and stopped at her nametag, “I’m Yura. Kwon Yura.” The student body president is a girl. She definitely has beaten up other male candidates and topped her votes. Wow!

She looked over my head, yes I’m covering my pink hair, “Is wearing beanie or hats is one of the restrictions?” she shook her head, “It’s not. But normally student with dyed hair would do it.” I can sense it’s bad but good in the same time.

She guides me to the office and brings me around the school.  “So, what colour did you dye?” she peeks over my head. “Pink.”

Her eyes gone bewildered, “I spot there are few students with pink hair too, but striking pink and dark pink.” She looks around, probably searching for the student with pink hair other than me.

“Mine is light pink.” I corrected her thoughts about my pink hair. Actually, the student body president itself have dark blue coloured hair but looks like shining black to me. It looks nice though.

She walks me to my class and I’m the same class with her.

+++++

“Hana, you can seat next to …” the teacher looked back to the few empty chairs in the class. Few of the male students raised their hand and offered empty space beside them.

“Jimin?” the class teacher called. “He’s either absent or late.” One of the front students mentioned. The homeroom teacher was like ‘I don’t care about it. He’s in the top class and he should be fine even he skipped the school for a month.’

I walked over to the empty place where the female student points in front of her, “This is his place.” I settled up my stuff and adjusted to the whole new surrounding. The bell rang again and we greet the homeroom teacher.

“Hey.” The girl behind me tapped my shoulder.

I turned and faced her, “Woah. Look her skin is like baby’s skin.” They look at my face and start to touch it. I back up, “Sorry.” She said.

I smiled and shook my head, “My name is Jina and this is Ara.” They’re nice. We talk about random topics and suddenly my urge to know about this Jimin kid just popped.

“Is this Jimin always late or absent?” I asked them. They both nod vigorously, “We rarely can find him around. He’s idol by the way.” Idol?

I’m seating to an idol? Wow! But, I don’t know him nor do i?

Jimin’s POV

“Yah! Don’t you have school today?” Jin hyung shook my body. I nod and pulled over the blanket over my body. I’m too lazy for those and I’m tired being defeated to Jungkook.

“I don’t wanna go. I wanna sleep and rest.” I mumbled.

“But you said you have that evaluation thing.” I shoot up when hyung say evaluation. Oh crap, today’s the society evaluation. “Why you didn’t wake me up earlier?” I jump out from the bed and ran to the bathroom.

“I did. But you’re a heavy sleeper.” Jin hyung grinned. I wore my uniform, comb my hair and literally panic about the whole thing. “Hyung, what time is it?” I asked.

He looks at the wall clock, “It’s nearly 9.30 and you better be quick.” 9.30?! The first lesson just starts. “Manager hyung start the car now!” Jin hyung yelled.  Yeah, he’s concerned about everything.

I slung my bag over my shoulder and drag the lunch pack that Jin hyung did for me, “Gomawo!” I yelled and ran out. I bet he’s pissed now. I just used informal speech to him.

“Hyung, can’t you drive a little bit faster?”

The manger glance at me at the backseat and he shook his head, “We’re now going nearly 90km/h in a 60km/h road. That’s the limit.” He sounds firm.

I blew my bangs and felt regret for continuing playing the play station with Jungkook until 3am. He sighed and looks at my watch. ‘It almost recess time now.’

“Stop here. I’ll walk.” Jimin nearly yelled. Their manager brake in a sudden. “Please don’t do like that.” Jimin giggled and walk out from the car. “I’ll walk to the dorm after school.”

I kept on running even I’m just one block away. My breathing was heavy despite of the cold air, my legs were trembling and I reported myself at the office and face some 2nd phase of nagging.

“You know that you should obey to the school rule. You have to be at school by 8.45am, not 10. 55 Am.” the discipline teacher swinging his cane while he talk. His gimmick to scare students.

I just hung my head low not able to face him even this is the fourth time seeing him in this month. “Jimin, can you promise me that you won’t be late again?” he sat on the edge of his table and I can feel his glare on my head.

“Ne, songsaengnim-nim.” He sighed. “I know you’re having bit difficulties adjusting your idol life. But once you step to the school, you’re a student not an idol. Try to understand and think about it.” It’s not difficult but I overplayed Gran Turismo with Jungkook.

“Oh and, I have no choice but to hold you from class today for detention.” I nod.

I walked out from his room and slung my bag over my shoulder. Another bell rang. Recess is here. My stomach having a battle inside since I didn’t had my breakfast. I walk to the class and set my bag.

Something caught my eyes.

There’s a bag next to me. Another fan girl sat with me? Oh lord. I just can’t. I walk to the canteen and spotted few friends of mine, “Detention after class?”

I sighed, “Its gonna be a long day for me.” I answered. Technically, I know I’ll be having the detentions but I just can’t understand how on earth I survived after 4 times being ate to school within this month.

“Aren’t you gonna eat something?” one of them asked. I looked at them as they wait for my answer, “I want to but I have this one feeling that I’m not hungry anymore.” Kim raised his eyebrow, “Anymore? You mean you skipped your breakfast?”

I nod, “Do you guys want my sandwiches? Jin hyung made them.” I offered my lunch pack and they … were fighting over it.

I stood up leave them to their senses. I walk around the school and my foot took me to an unusual place; the library. I pushed the glass door and stepped in.

The old librarian squints her eyes on me, “New student?”

New? I’ve never been here. I shook my head, “No. My student ID was missing few months ago and I just received the new one this morning.” She smiled. “Make yourself comfortable.” I walk to the end of the library.

Only 2 students there; one is the sophomore student who diligently studying and the other one is girl … that plays with her phone while reading? Huh? And those pink hair …

My gaze was locked towards her, ‘How can she be so beautiful?’ I mumbled to myself. Few minutes passed, she rose from her place and exits the library. My mind went off.

Who is she?

Hana’s POV

I walk to the librarian counter and hand my student ID for renting a book. I prefer to use the word renting than borrowing. It’s just suits me that way. Anyway, I exit out from the library and my pace begins to be slower.

Josh.

He Ka-Talk with me earlier but I missed him dearly. I wanna go back to Dallas, right now! Maybe during the winter holidays, I’ll be coming back home. I sighed and the 4th bell rang.

As I walk along the corridor, my bladder made an emergency call. I fastened my pace and the 4th bell rang. Oh !

I did it fast! I mean dealing my problems. Anyway, as I exit from the toilet, the classes were on going as usual. I knocked on the class door, “Come in.” a female voice.

I slowly pushed the door and bowed to her, “I’m very sorry.” I bowed and not willing to lift my head up. She giggled, “You must be Hana. I won’t be mad to my children nor scold them.”

“I’m the English teacher, Miss Lim. You may take your seat.”

I smiled at her and walk to my … wait, there’s a boy sat there. Is that Jimin? i stopped at my seat and still looking at him, “Oh hello! You must be the new student. I’m Jimin.” he held his hand for a shake.

I took it and still mesmerizing him. Well, I was wondering how does this small cute guy could be so muscular and y?

He giggled, “You better take the notes.” He flickered his fingers in front of me.

I shook my head continues on the works given. I written all and last bell rang and it’s time to go home.

“Hana, are you going somewhere afterwards?” Ara asked. I look back at her, and thinking going out would be nice but I don’t have a mood right now. “Yes. I have some stuff to do.” Sorry, I lied.

They smiled, “Its fine. See you after school then.”

Most of the students have left the class except for Jimin, still doing his works, “Hey, aren’t you going home?” I sat on the table and face him.

He smiled, “I would love too but I got something to repay due to my lateness to school this morning.” Yeah, you were late like nearly 2 hours. How did you survive in that discipline room?

“You’re going now?” he asked.

I nod. “I have to rush somewhere.” He sighed. “I see you tomorrow then, bye.” He waved although I’m still in front of him.

“Bye.”


Hello~

I'm finally back. Things get messed up lately and the internet wasn't fuctioning for 3 days straight. I just have to be really patience about it. So, thanks for the second upvote. I appreciate it so much. Tell me how you do okay?? I miss seeing 'New story comment' when i logged in :')