제 19 장

The Girl with Pink Hair

Hana’s POV

And my Sunday was disturbed with a text. I ignore it for sure then and someone pulled my blanket off. “Yah!”

A voice giggled, “Don’t you yah at me! You sure have a nice sleep! Now get up. We have a lot to do!”

Wait that voice so damn familiar. I slowly opened my eyes, “How did you know where I live?” it was Jina and Ara was leaning on the doorframe, giggled. “We overheard that JYP is your legal guardian so …”

“We asked Mr. Kim for your address in order to give you ‘homeworks’. And here we are!” Jina continued. I softly sighed and crashed back to bed. “I wanna sleep!” I mumbled and my blanket was dragged away.

Winter and heat are great combinations but when these two weirdoes are here, things will get worse. “How do you guys even get in?” I yawned. “We told your aunt that we can to say hello as one of our school ritual for new students, which never exist. And she let us in.”

“In fact, she made us a favour to wake you up.” Ara added.

I brushed my hair even messier, “Spill the beans.”

“We want to go for daylight shopping and Jina told me to bring you along. Somehow, we can tour around. And I know few places with nice foods.” Ara grinned. I softly sighed, “Fine. Just let me hit the shower.”

Ara scoffed, “Sure you need one.” She mocked. I threw my pillow and hit her arm. “Wait for me downstairs.” They dashed out of my room and ran down. Probably aunt made extra breakfast.

I hit the warm morning shower and wore a comfortable outfit. I dried my hair and tied into ponytail. My phone buzzed again, it’s from Jin

To: Hana

Good morning~ Are you free today?

That was the first one.

To: Hana

I’m sorry if I’m bothering but I have your lens. So, when can I give it to you?

Oh, those lenses. “I see you already have a boyfriend.” Aunt tries to peek on my phone screen. I locked my phone straight away. “That was a friend of mine. Speaking of boy, where’s uncle by the way?” I looked around.

“He’s on his way to Busan. He’s meeting his old friends. Some kind of reunion.” Aunt poured some maple syrup on my pancakes.

I made an ‘O’ mouth shape, “Speaking of which, who’s that guy that you’re texting?” Ara asked while munching the toast that Aunt served. I shook my head, “Nobody.”

“So, where you young ladies’ will be going today?” Aunt asked.

I raised my shoulder and look at the two, “Well, we don’t mind to be here all day.” Jina pressed on the word here. That morning conversation went as usual with two new house residents.

Not long after, aunt received a call and speaking damn serious. “Hana, can I ask you?” Ara looked at me. I kept a silence, “Why you didn’t mentioned to me earlier that you’re talented in arts?” she looked in my eyes, deeply.

The girls looked at me and grinned, “Well, non of ‘relatives’ are in arts.” Aunt lightly laughed. “Hana, your uncle is one of the ‘arts’ people. He’s majoring in art of music. You need to understand that, Hana.”

I hung my head low and dared not to look at her, somehow felt guilty about it. “I’m proud of you, Hana and so does your uncle.”

Jin’s POV

This lens is worth to burn not only my pocket but my pants. Damn! It’s expensive. No wonder, she’s mad like bull. “Hyung, are you going anywhere today?” maknae Kookie asked. No - ... wait! I do! “Dinner. Family dinner what I like to emphasized.”

Well, 3 hours journey from Pohang to Seoul is damn tiring and now the traffic is getting bad. So, let’s just cross fingers and hoping it will be fine soon. Damn, promoting new song for the comeback is tiring.

Jungkook nods and grinned, “Wae?” I asked. He shakes his head as nothing. Well, if that’s the case, so I just need to concentrate on my attire tonight.

“Nothing. I just need t attend some family dinner tonight.” Pretty convincing to Jungkook though. “Oh, okay.” He blew his bangs. All of us were in silence since most of us are tired and yeah, a deep sleep would be great.

Rap Monster nudged my ribs, “Do you have your tux for tonight?”

I nodded and smiled at him, “She’s quite nice. So, how did you ‘hook’ to her?” he suddenly asked. “Well, I keep it short. I was on rushed on that day. Omma called me for something ‘emergency’ but it wasn’t. Then, I walked along the way to home, and then I bumped her. Her camera dropped and her camera lens cracked. So she was pissed and I bought the lens and I tend to return back to her tonight during the annual dinner.” Damn! That was fast.

In one breathe, I summarized to him. Hehe, so now I can be a rapper slash lead vocal. LOL. “Wow, no wonder you always went to every camera shop. I thought you develop a new interest.” Rap Monster snickered.

So, tonight I’ll give the lens to her and ease everything and act everything cool. As our conversation ends, we are already in front of our dorm.

I walked in and head over to my room and charged my phone. Suddenly, I felt a tapped on my right shoulder. I turned around, it was sleepy Jimin. “Hyung, can you wake me up for lunch later?” he mumbled.

I pinched his cheek. Aigoo! He’s too cute. “I will.”

“And, can I have cheese omelette for today’s lunch?” he mentioned those before he crash on his bed and cuddled under the sheets.

I smiled and walked back to the kitchen. I begin to search some ingredients and scrolling some results in my web browser for any interesting menus and its recipes for today’s dinner and lunch especially. I end up choosing – for tonight.

After I begin chopping some meat and other vegetables, Suga walked in. “Hyung, is there something nice going on?” he wriggled his eyebrows. “Just some family dinner.”

I called each of their names as Suga and I arrange the table for lunch. “Yah! Jimin! Ireonha!” I called for that grumpy baby. One by one chair starts to occupy with the members. “Ah, Joongie, where are the manager hyung?”

“They went back to the company to settle some stuff.” Namjong answered me coolly before praying to the Lord and thanked for the food.

Lunch went by fast as everyone still tired from the long journey. “You should get some rest for tonight.” Namjong took the plates in my possession and patted my shoulder.

I smiled at him and made my way to the sofa and lay myself. I shut my eyes closed and took a deep calm breath. My imagination and dream world didn’t show anything that I could watch. It’s just black and dark.

Just then, I felt a small vibration in my thigh. I reached for that vibration thing and my phone already showed 6.30pm. Dang! Time flies too fast.

I quickly took a shower and suit up afterwards. I set my hair into a clean casual look with my Giorgio Armani perfume. I bet unnie must be shocked with my looks.

But then, I have a slight confusion as I stood in front of the long mirror for quite a while. My white shirt underneath my black blazer was few on the top part.

“Black tie or butterfly bow?” I kept exchange between these two at my neck. Then I walked out to meet the other boys at the living room. “Which do you think is the best one?” I asked them.

There was a complete silence.

I look up to them, “Hyung, I think tie is the best one.” J-Hope pointed. They all were amazed and formed ‘O’ in surprised. “Okay, thanks.” I quickly tied the tie around my neck and ran back to my room and grabbed my phone.

“Well, I’ve prepared your dinner and Hoseok please heat it up. And don’t look at me like I’m a freak!” I stared at them. They closed their gaped mouth and cleared the sudden silent atmosphere.

I smiled at them and look at my watch on my left wrist, “I have to go now.” I bid them goodbye and wore my black shoes. “Hyung!” Namjong called me. He threw a key. Wait, this is his car key. “You’ll need it.” He winked.

I took the lift and walked down to the basement and find for Namjong’s car. And I found it right away.

Hana’s POV

Suho’s arrival was earlier than I expected. My blue turquoise sequin dress falls up till above my knees. “Annyeonghaseyo!” He formally bowed to both uncle and aunty. I could hear him greeted as I walk down the stairs.

“Hana, you look pretty.” He took my hand into his and we walked towards aunt and uncle. “Aww, you both look cute!” Aunty squealed. “I wish mom and dad could see me wearing this.” I mumbled.

Suho raised his eyebrow at me, “What were you saying?”

I shook my head as a no.

Well, that was 30 minutes ago. Suho and I are now at the Glenn Hall and the time showed 7.20pm. The ceremony will start at 8.30pm though. Suho and I went through the scripts and prepared for the last time.

The grandfather clock that situated at the end of the hall chimed when it struck at 8pm. “Wow!” I could only say that from my vocabulary dictionary. Suho snickered, “This is how it should be. But last year was so-so.” He commented.

 I was then were called by aunt and uncle along with Mr. And Mrs. Kim. “We would like to introduce you both to our closest family-colleague, Dr. Kim Jung Do and his wife Mrs. Kim Sae Hae.” Our gaze then moved to a pair next to them.

We both bowed and greeted them, “Suho-yah, you’re very good in looking for girls that suit your ideal.” Mrs. Kim praised. “You’re a lucky girl to be his fiancée.” Dr. Kim then tapped my hand. Wait, whuddddd??!

I’M NOT HIS FIANCEE!

I couldn’t say anything else than smile, “Well, we must be going to our spot for MC tonight.” I bid an earlier excuse.

I walked in arms with Suho then bumped with a familiar looking guy, Jin. Jimin had told me before about him and it was pretty interesting that his facts are most likely to be match with girls. “Hey, Hana!” he smiled at me and offered a handshake.

I smiled at him, “Hey -...”

“Do you know him?” Suho smirked. I nodded, “He’s one of aunt’s best friend’s sons. Duh!” Although, I don’t know him that much but yeah Suho wouldn’t find out either. Well, a small talk with Jin wasn’t as much convenient as I imagine.

Jin’s POV

The dinner gatherings went smooth as Suho introduced the guests present at each table. I walked to the mini section and bumped with omma. “Yah! Why are you late?” She nagged. I looked at her, “I arrived at 8pm but I saw none of you guys were here.

Just at that moment my gaze then averts to the two new guests just arrived during Suho reading his speech. My sense was wrong. Two gunshots were fired to the air. “Get down! Now!” Everyone take cover under the table.

Hana.

My eyes went back to the stage, Suho and her ran to the nearest table. “Who the hell are you two?!” Dad sounded and being braze isn’t the best thing for now. The guy smirked, “Why don’t you just shut up, old man?!” he then aimed at dad.

“ABEOJI!” I called him as he slightly hit from the flesh wound. Mr. Park ran to him, “Jin, take her safe. I trust you!” he yelled. Most of the male guests begin to come closer and start to create a scene with the trespasser.

“Hana!” she couldn’t hear me. Everything went chaos and noisy. “Hana!” I yelled at the top of my lungs but my voice wasn’t that loud to defeat other people’s yelling and screaming. She ran between the crowded people and took a wrong step.

I managed to get my way to her and shook her body, “Yah!” she lay there, lifeless. I carried her and took the another exit. “Noona ...” she handed her car keys. I shook my head. “I have Namjong’s. Take omma and appa to the hospital, please?”

I left and carried minor bleed Hana into Namjong’s car. Damn, you have to apologise me for this. It’s an emergency!

I drove and a stupid decision was made. I drove back to our house. I press the door bell few times before Jimin opened the door.

“Hyung?!” 


모두 안녕하세요 !

after almost a year (i guess) I finally, get to make an update. I'm surprised and thanked god. My life eing hestic than ever. Finals are worse part. My english is B+ and my physic is the only science subject that give me hope to survive. I hope you guys will be patient for my f**king slow update. I so sorry about it.

But hey, if you have anything to say, just PM my inbox or tweet me (@nanafrxs)

Sorry for the typos and give me some reviews, kay?