제 20 장

The Girl with Pink Hair

Jin’s POV

“Why is Hana with you?” his eyes went a total terrified. “Yah! Who’s ... oh my.” Namjoon came over and took Hana from my arms. Namjoon walked to my room with his. “Hyung, what actually happen?”

“I thought it was dinner.”

“Hana noona, is here? Wae?”

“Jin-ah, are you okay?”

I sighed deeply as I sat on the couch and made them quiet for a while. “Everything happens too fast. I didn’t ... know what to say.” Namjoon sat next to me and patted my back, “You should take a bath and freshen up yourself. We’ll talk later.”

I nodded and walked over to my room. There, I saw Hana lay on the bed with few scratch on her arms and few blood stains on her face. “You supposed to received those lens today and I didn’t expect this would happen.” I mumbled. I took my black sweat pants and grey shirt with my towel along.

“Jimin-ah! Jungkook-ah! Can you help me addressing Hana’s wound?” I yelled as I exit the room. I explained to them her wounds are just minor and they just need to clean it and end it with plaster.

I went to the other bathroom instead the one in the room that Namjoon and I slept with. “I’ll preheat the dinner. You need anything?” Hoseok asked in concern. I shook my head and head to shower. 15 minutes later, I exit with a fresh smell and slightly calm nerves.

I sat at the dinner chair in dining room, “So, do you wanna tell what happen?” Namjoon sipped his drink as he asked. I took a few breathe ins and outs. “Everything went fast. Hana and Suho was on stage and doing their job as MC. Suddenly, there were two shots in mid-air. It’s just a total chaos. I was on my chair, froze and panicked everything in one. Appa ‘negotiate’ them and the trespassers were making everyone on ground.

Appa didn’t stop his negotiation. Eventually, one of them shot him and it barely his flesh. Two of the trespassers were on stage and one of them succeeds knocked Hana and then I heard screaming everywhere. Appa told me to take her and bring her somewhere safe.”

Everyone slowly rests their bodies to the chair, “That’s a brave act hyung.” Jungkook praised. I sipped a glass of water Hoseok served just now. “It’s just that, I don’t know what to do now.” I cupped my face and sighed deeply. “We’ll figure out later.” Namjoon assured me.

“Aren’t you guys going to sleep?” I clapped my hands and look at the maknae lines. “It passed your bedtime though.” I raised my eyebrow to them. They awkwardly giggled and ran to their room.

“Where will the both of you will crash tonight?” Suga asked.

We both looked at each other, “I think the couch would be nice. We can pull it and turn to bed.” Suga acknowledged. “Well if you guys need anything, just give knock.” He went back to his room with Hoseok.

Namjoon already pulled and laid on the bed, “Good night pink princess.”

I smiled and placed all the dishes in the dishwasher and dried my hands with towel. I grabbed my hand lotion and rubbed across my bare skin and sighed softly as I land myself next to Namjoon.

I turned to my left and glaze at the night lights outside. I calmed myself and tried to sleep. It won’t bulge. I’m tired and I barely could sleep. I turned to my right and Namjoon’s is all my view. Nah, bored.

“OMG! It’s already 1.30pm since 2 hours ago and I still can’t sleep.” I mumbled.

Suddenly, I heard a low mourn; somehow it attracts me to come closer. I slowly turned the doorknob of my room. I saw Hana hugged her feet with her hair fall and hid her face. “Hana?” I called.

Her sobs begin to be heard clearly. I turned the lights on and walked over her. “Are you okay?” I hugged her and gave her a soft pat on her back. She shook her head, “I saw them. I’m ... scared.” She hugged me tighter.

I pulled out from the embrace and cupped her red face. “I’m here with you. Everything will be fine.” I wiped her tears away with my thumb. I felt sorry for Hana. Her forehead now has a patch of cotton pad. Although it’s just a minor wound, I’m still concern about her.

“You should take a shower, to freshen up yourself.” I stood and went to my drawer, “My shirts are big so I’ll just give you my sweat shirt with grey sweat pants. Okay?”

I held her right arm and accompany her to the bathroom. I placed the towel next her, “These are the new sets. Just use them. The fresh bath robe is in the cupboard.” I slowly closed the door but I was stopped when she held the doorknob.

“Can you wait for me outside?” she asked. I smiled and nodded. “Jin, I’m sorry.” She lowered her gaze. I pinched her cheek and asked her to freshen herself. I placed few stacks of clothes with shorts on the side table.

Hana walked out soon after with her wet hair, “Are you feeling okay?” I asked as she sat on the bed. I pulled the hairdryer and plugged it to the nearest plug. “Thanks.” She slightly smiled as I dried her hair.

After a quick 5 minutes, we walked outside and she sat at the dining chair. “You hungry?” she shook her head. “A glass of water would do.” I sat in front of her and glanced at the nearest clock. It’s 2.30am. Oh my.

“Thank you for everything, Jin.” I told her it’s quite late to stay the whole night. She should get an adequate rest since what just happen earlier. She head back to the room and closed the door behind her.

“Good night, Hana. Sweet dreams.” I thought of myself.


OMG! Hi guys! *sigh* Looks like nobody would take over this stor story than myself. So, there you go, the first update since 1-2 years ago. High school sure kills. Anyway, I'm writing another one fanfic with Brian of Day6 entitled Reality. Do check it out. Anyways, it feels good to write again. Hope to hear from you guys soon. Bye! xoxo.