제 14 장

The Girl with Pink Hair

 Hana’s POV

“Hey! I’m asking you. Where are you taking me?” this weird guy kept riding his bike. I sighed and look around.

After few hours on the bike, he mounts to stop at an old, unoccupied factory. He took off his helmet and look at me, “You okay?” he offered his hand. He smirked, “I know your legs must be numb by now.” I pushed his hand and get off my feet onto the ground. And, he was right, my feet feels like jelly though. He supports me by my waist and smirked.

He shoved his hands into his pocket and walks off. Hey! Are you going to leave me alone here?! I hung tight on my bag strap and follow closely behind him, but not too close.

“Oh, you’re here?”  A guy with honey blonde approached us. I hid myself behind him since he’s tall and his shoulders are quite broad. He giggled. That was cute. “I wanna go home! Sent me home now!” I tugged at the hem of his sleeve.

“You brought your girlfriend along?” he noticed my presence and smiled at me.

He turned and pulled me beside him, “Yeah, my girlfriend.” He halved hug me. Gosh! Stop acting like you’re my boyfriend! “I wanna go home!” I glared at him as I try to pull my body away. “She’s cute.” The honey blonde guy continued and walks away.

“Yah! Sehun! Do you have any idea how lo-…” another guy showed up and his sentence stopped halfway as he saw me. What? Never seen a girl before? Wait, so, this freak name Sehun. The jerk Sehun?!

Wanna know why? This guy has been bullying students that have lower standards than him; more like family wealthy. Heck, I’ve been told by Jimin that I shouldn’t be with this guy. He’s been playing with girls’ heart, so another name for him is a Casanova.

“Something got into our way here. “ Yeah! More like the cops were chasing us and some bunch of kids were yelling along the corridor and chase us. That’s the ‘something’ that got into our way, huh Sehun?

The other guy nods, “I see. I’m Suho.” He smiled as he walks closer. What are you? An angel? A guardian? Pfft! Dream on weirdo. “Is everyone here?” he nods. Sehun entangled his fingers with mine walks behind Suho.

“Yah! It’s almost 7 now. I tell you for the last time! I want …” he cupped my mouth and smirked. “I know you wanna go home and I’ll send you later, love. Be patience, okay?” he winked. I groaned and continued my steps.

I saw like a bunch of guys which I have no idea how many of them but they’re many. They’re not gonna me, right? Or kill me? How am I gonna survive? Argh! “Guys, this is …” Suho looks back at me.

“Hana.” I mumbled. Suho begin introduced to me these pack of 10 boys in front of me. What’s with the weird names? First, Suho, he said his real name is Joonmyeon. Then, the honey blonde guy I met earlier, Chen, he said he’s a Korean but why a Chinese name? Same goes to Xiu … Xiumin?

Another weird name is, D.O. Why would add a dot between the D and O? You could just use your real name, Kyungsoo. What’s the big deal? Oh, I get it. D.O seems suit with your white rich eyes. Lastly, Lay, what? The creator of ‘Lays’ chips? I gotta tell you, you need to add new flavour to increase your business.

And my gaze was stop in front of a boy named Kai. That name, sounds familiar. Do I know you, Kai? I sat next to Sehun and look around. So, Sehun in a gang call EXO consist of students of different schools. Great! And why do I have to know all of you?

“You want?” Sehun offered a bottle of beer at me. I furrowed my eyebrows at him, “I’m still underage for those.” Like underage means to me that I’ve drank few liquor and dance all night at a club.

He smirked, “I’ve seen you drank few hard ones and this beer is nothing. Don’t hold your grudges at me because you can’t get any of it.” He drank half of the bottle.  True, I’m craving for those.

Hold on! “Seen me drinking?” I asked him. He leaned closer, “Your dress was stunning that night.” he nibbled my earlobe and continued drinking the remaining beer. “You’re ‘S’?!” The mystery note from my locker.

He nods and rests himself on the old sofa, “Good job, love. You’ve settle the riddle.” He smiled. Oh god! Why would I stick with this freak head? I grabbed a bottle and pour it in myself. It feels good! That sweet hot sensation went into my system and I can never felt that good.

I grabbed the second bottle and drank in one shot. Who cares? I missed this so much. My head feels lighter and my problems slowly disappearing from me.

Sehun stood up and begin to leave me, “Where are you going?” I asked him. He turned around, “I’m taking another pack of beer, why? Afraid of missing me?” he teased. Gosh! I feel like punching his face.

Soon after, Kai came and sat next to me, “I’m sorry about the other day.” Of course, he’s the guy who wanted to make out with me at the club. Ah, now I remember you. I smiled at him and kick the small pebbles on the ground.

“I-I didn’t know you were Sehun’s girl. I didn’t m-mean to … you k-know with you … the night at the club.” He stuttered. I forgive him and since when I’m Sehun’s girl?! “Its okay, Kai.”

Sehun came back, with no beer with him. I look at his unreadable face, “Come on, love. It’s late and I should send you home.” He pulled me from the sofa and drags me with him. Force isn’t good thing and not working for me.

I bowed at the other members as he drags me along, “Yah! Slow down!” Lay waved at me so as Chen, “See you soon, Hana.” He smiled. I follow my pace with Sehun to his bike. I took out my phone and battery’s dead. I’m not gonna borrow this jerk’s phone for sure.

He threw the extra helmet at me. “Come one. It’s super late.” Sehun mumbled under his helmet. I wore the helmet over my head and sat at on the bike. “You gotta hold me tight. I go fast.” I slowly wrapped my hands around his waist.

By he meant fast, he’s damn fast! I held his jacket tighter, “Where do you live love?” he asked. “Gangnam district. 1-4-3 Park residence.”

No One’s POV                                                        

“Suho hyung lived nearby.” Sehun mumbled. “What?” Hana asked. Sehun shook his head and add up more speed. ‘This guy is sure insane about driving’, Hana thought.

After 2 hours of journey, Sehun stopped 1 house away as Hana ordered him too. “You sure, you don’t wanna me drop you exactly in front of your house?” he offered again. Hana hands over the helmet, “I’m so regret following you today and no thank you.”

“You’re welcome, love. Good night.” Sehun yelled, nearly awake the whole neighbourhood. Hana glared at him and walk back home.

The house seems dark and no cars at the porch. ‘I’m safe.’ Hana thought. Hana turned and saw Sehun sped off with his bike. She pressed the door’s password and went into the house. Surprisingly, the lights suddenly .

“Where have you been, young lady?” her uncle asked and crossed his arm around his chest. Hana made no movement, “I ask you one more time. Where have you been?”

Hana slowly turned and try to convince her act, “I-I was with my friend’s h-house.”

“W-why?”

Her aunt walks out from the kitchen, too with mad face. “Your friend, huh?” aunt asked again. Hana look at them, act she knew nothing, “Yeah. I w-was at Jina’s home. Doing some maths homework.” Hana try to convince.

“You were on the news Hana. On some guy’s bike. I don’t think Jina rode a bike and have a-man like body. What can you say about it? Any relations with your maths homework?” her uncle fumed. Hana stunned, “I-it wasn’t as you t-thought.” Hana walks closely to them.

Her aunt look at her with full of anger, worried, disappointment inside her eyes, “Hana, we know enough. That boy is not a good boy. He has a long list of criminal list and you’re befriending with him? Where are your senses Park Hae Rim?” her aunt glared at her.

Hana snickered and walks off from them, “Don’t you dare to be rude. We’re not finish!” her uncle stops her track. Hana look at them disbelief, “So what he has a long list of criminal it is, he’s nice, kind and why would you ing care?”

“Watch your language.” Her aunt warned. Hana smirked, “What … Who are you? My mom?” she received one tight pain on her right cheek, “You have no rights to speak that way. She’s your aunt. Where are your manners?! You’re grounded for a week.” Her uncle made a decision right away.

Hana held her cheek, sarcastically laughed, “Who are you to stop me? You’re not my father.” Mr. and Mrs. Park try to control themselves from acting too much for their only niece. Mrs. Park sighed, “And you missed your piano class this evening. Without any notice and suddenly we saw you in the news on some guy’s bike, rode away from the cops. We saw that news on our office. You let us down, Hana.”

Hana looked at them with cold glare, “I hate to be in that class. That stupid isn’t teaching me anything and I think it’s a waste for you to pay her. You wanna know why? She only has her attentions at the male trainees and act like a up with the female trainees. That just made her labelled herself as a bad teacher.

Sometimes, I wondered why you hired her. I admit I’m not good in music but I know what’s the difference of D and B, apparently she isn’t.” her uncle sighed at her unbelievable words.

“We have you treated like our own child. We hope the best from you. Without forcing you to be like in those stupid society, we let you to be as the way you are.” Her uncle explained.

“Well, I’m sorry. I can’t be your lovable daughter slash niece. I’m just nobody. And this is the real me.” Hana walks upstairs and left them dumbfounded downstairs.

Mrs. Park sat next to Mr. Park, “Is that what I just heard?” she sound disbelieve. He nods, “I guess.” They softly sighed and silently muttered prayer for the family’s well-being.

10 minute passed, Mr. and Mrs. Park still in the living room downstairs, “Does my action earlier was over crossed?” Mr. Park asked with a tint of insecurities. She shook her head, “What you did was right. She have to admit her fault.”

“Is this the real Hana or her inner teen hormones begin to revolt?” Mr. Park shot another question. Mrs. Park shrugged and laid her head on his shoulder. Their conversation stopped as they saw Hana walked down the stairs while fixing the leather jacket on her. “Where are you going?” her uncle asked and walk closer to her.

Hana look at them and smirked, “Out.”

Mrs. Park held Hana’s wrist and stopped her, “If it’s regarding on our words earlier, you shouldn’t do this. It’s late Hana.” Ding! The grandfather clock chimes as it struck to 12 midnight sharp. Hana pulled back her hand, “Why would you care? Leave me alone.”

Hana’s aunt and uncle had their last chance and stopped her by the doorway, “Hana, just listen to us. Whatever you’re doing right now, is not gonna settle things. It only worsens the whole things.”

Hana smirked, “If you’re curious and worried about me, ask mom why. She’ll glad to tell you why.” Hana sounds sarcastic. She wears on her sneakers and walks out from the house to her an unknown destination. 


 

Hello :)

How are you? I supose to update this yesterday, but my laptop suddenly reboot and lost all datas. Worst feeling ever. Luckily, I remember this chapter, clearly. EXO as cameo. Yay hey! *sehun voice. No worries, they'll be featured with Jin.

Hana being rebellious and I quite surprised that I type in that way. I dont really swear a lot but, in this chapter, swearing words are everywhere!!! I'm having a hard time for my mind to calm down. I need your feedbacks especially from YOU! YES, YOU! 

That's all. .Kamsahamnida :)