제 18 장

The Girl with Pink Hair

Hana’s POV

I checked my phone as I took off my vans. Jimin ask if I’m already home. Well, I’m at the doorstep actually. He reminds me twice for the history papers. I softly sighed; I won’t forget those papers, for sure.

I tiptoed in silent along the hallway. I was in deep curiosity so I ‘accidently’ made my way to the kitchen and walk through the guest room. “Hana?” I think uncle heard my footsteps.

“Y-yeah?” I called back as the guest room’s door opened. I saw a man with his back facing me. I wonder who but I don’t care either. “Oh, are you Hana?” an unidentified female voice called me. I peeked inside.

I awkwardly smile, “Hello.” I bowed. “This is ….” I cut my aunt from explaining. “Let me settle my stuff upstairs and I’ll come back afterwards. They nod and I excuse myself.

Jeez!

I ran upstairs and set my training bag near the closet. I changed into my comfortable attire of sweatshirt and sweatpants since the heater are on. I fixed my hair as I walk outside.

“Hana?” another call. Why does everyone need to … I stopped as I turned to the voice. It’s the weird guy. “Hana, right?” he asked again.

I bowed and walk downstairs back to the guest room. I entered the guest room and bowed back to the guests. And now, 2 men joined the party. “I’m …”

“Hana.” He adds as he entered the guest room. “Oh, so you guys knew each other??” aunt asked. He nods as he took a seat in front of me. I look at him in disbelief, “We knew through a friend of mine.” I cleared up.

“This is Mr and Mrs. Kim. That is their eldest son, Junho and you know, Joonmyeon, right?” Uncle nudged my arms. So, his real name is Joonmyeon and what’s with the Suho again? And is it me of Suho looks damn gorgeous in suits.

So, this is the Kim’s family. “They’re the host for this year’s annual dinner. It’ll be at their house since most of the family couldn’t attend.” Uncle explained.

I nod at them and sipped the chamomile tea in front of me. “So, where are you studying?” Mr. Kim asked. “SFL High School.”

“Ah, I know. It’s Sehun. You both know each other through Sehun. He’s studying there, right Joonmyeon?” Mrs. Kim fixed her gaze at Suho. He only nods.

Junho then smiled at me, oh his cute! “Where are you from? I mean, just now.” he caressed the cup’s holder. “I just came back from my cheerleading practice.”

“Wow! That’d be fun, right?” Mrs Kim sounds excited. Well, I just had my dying moments of fitness test just now obviously, “Yeah. It is.”

“I wonder how it will be if I have a daughter.” Mrs Kim mumbled and I still can hear those clearly.

Suho looks at me while the elders are having their conversation back as usual. As in, we’re communicating in silence with our eyes. He smiled at me, “You agree?” I think his mom just call me.

I look at them and what to be agreed at. “For the annual dinner next week, you’ll be pairing with Joonmyeon for the opening ceremony.” Woah! Hold on! “You mean, I’ll be his date for that night?!”

Suho nods and smiled, “Yeah. You okay with it?”

I slightly hug my jaw, “Don’t worry. You just need to be with me during the dinner. That’s all.” He grinned. I tapped my fingers on my lap, thinking. “Don’t worry. We’ll be there.” Aunt held my hands.

“Sure, why not. But, no hanky panky things, okay?” I glare at Suho. He giggled and nod.

Mr Kim smiled at me, “We’ll discuss about the concept later, okay Hana?” aunt assured me. I smiled. “So, Junho, Joonmyeon what are your current status now?” uncle asked after he sipped his drink.

“I’m still in senior high school.” Obviously it’s Joonmyeon

“I’m waiting for the bar exam results.” He’s a lawyer? Well, soon-to-be but, law? Wow!

Clearly, I’ll be like Suho’s date for that dinner but act like nothing and that’s all? That’s easy. The Kim’s family then stood up and thanked us, like agreeing to be co-host with them.

We walk them to the doorstep, “Ah, my phone.” Suho ran back to the guest room for his phone. Such a clumsy! Few minutes later, I felt an arm on my waist, “We’ll discuss about the dinner soon.” He whispered into my ears.

And what was that?


 

Damn it, Suho! Why?!

 

Hey guys :) It's a short update now but the next one wil be a looooong way~ I know it's late and Malaysia is now 12.05 am but I'm still consider as Thursday though. Anyway, my examination result was unexpected. I get straight A's and stil couldn't believe it until now. 

I just .... wow.

Anyway, do comments and hello new subscribers :)