제 5 장

The Girl with Pink Hair

Hana’s POV

“Yeah, sure. I would love some company too.” I don’t even know who’s that person is but from the voice, it’s a guy. I seriously don’t even care about this guy; I just kept on staring at my camera lens. I sighed and it’s quite loud.

“What’s with the long sigh?” the way he ask sounds like Josh. I look at him and quite amazed by his looks. Damn, he’s flawless. Jesus, how can you create someone perfect like him?

He waved his beautiful hands in front of me and smiled, “Hey… are you okay?” he asked with that y voice. Oh my, am I talking to an angel? “N-ne…” I sound quite unsurely.

He noticed my gaze at my camera and he looked at it. His expression was quite shocked, “What happen to your camera?” he held it. The angel held it!

“Oh it’s nothing. Just someone bump into me and … you know what happen afterwards.” I raised my eyebrow at him. He nods while enjoying his coffee, iced coffee to be exact. “Does today is your first day here?” he fixed his gaze at me.

Somehow, I don’t feel this hot creature bring any harm to me. Well, excluding his damn appearance, he’s nice. “Yes. How did you know? Are you an angel?” Oops…

He giggled, “Angel? You’re sure funny one.” He tapped my head, more to my beanie. Ugh! “I come here everyday. To calm myself other than gaining some inspiration.” He told. Inspiration?

“By the way my name is Hanbin, Kim Hanbin.” He offered his right hand. I accept and held and shake and I DON’T WANNA LET IT GO! But I have too, don’t wanna cause weird things happen. “I’m Hae Rim, Park Hae Rim. Just call me Hana.” I smiled at him.

Naw, his squishy cheeks. “Hanbin-sshi, what inspiration that you’re looking for? Are you a writer? You wrote poetry?” well, this place looks calm and sounds legit for poetry…

He giggled and looks at the sky, “I’m a YG trainee and I compose songs.” I try to recall the YG name. Ah, Big Bang! Now I remember. “Wow, you must be lucky. When will you be debut?” I further my question.

He raised his shoulder, “I’m not sure, but soon.” Hanbin took another gaze at my camera, “You should probably get those fix…” he pointed. I nod, “I know but, this lens are my favourite…”

He taps my back as in like he reassured me like nothing does badly gonna happen, “It’s alright. I’m sure it’s not that bad.”

Then nobody talks. Just the silent wind blew and enjoying our presence. Ah, this is nice. Nearly to 10 minutes, nobody talks. Hanbin kept on slurping his iced coffee while tapping at the bench side holders.

I glance at my phone watch, oh, it’s nearly 4.30 now. “Hanbin-sshi…” I called and he directly looks at me in the eyes. “I-I gotta go now. It’s getting late.”

He smiled, “Well, I see you around then.” I stood up and bowed as a goodbye, “Bye! See you too.” As I start to walk I held someone held my wrist. I look back; it was Hanbin, “I’ll be here if you need me.” He tapped my head again. 

I walk home and took off my shoes. I enter the house pass code and I saw someone sat across my aunt; I quickly bowed when he turned, and I have no idea who’s that. “Ah, so this is my niece?” he asked.

“Hana, this is your uncle.” He called me over pat at the chair beside him. “Annyeonghaseyo, my name is …”

He cut off, “Park Hae Rim and called as Hana. I knew that. Your aunt told me about you. Where have you been?” he looks at me. How on earth this guy is my uncle? Am I seeing weird stuff now?

I remove my camera from my neck and placed on the coffee table, “I went around the neighbourhood. Just to get to know few stuffs.” He noticed my camera lens, “Ah, I almost forgot. Sorry, I’m nearly to my old ages. My name is Ji Young, Park Ji Young.”

THE JYP IS MY UNCLE?! AH … WHAT?! How this stuff be happening?? Oh my god! I just can’t, “I’m the JYP.” Yeah, he read my mind. Aunt giggled, “I knew this could happen.”

“Hana, may I ask you something?” he asked. I nod as I sipped the tea. He pointed at my camera lens. Argh! “It’s … a long story.”

“Make it short.” Both of them sound at the same time. “Well, there’s this one guy bumped onto me and I fell hard on my back. The camera fell and the lens cracked.”

“Did he say anything to you?” aunt asked and sounds slightly panicked. “He said he’ll pay for the lens but I was so mad so I scold him in English and walk … away.” I whispered the last part.

Uncle laughed, “I bet his face was like crumpled paper when you scold him in English.” I literally giggled, “I think so. Now I understand how this two get to be with each other. One if funny one is cool swag, so a great chemistry can be form.

Jin POV:

Clearly that girl was pissed. Ah! How … what to do about this?!! Ergh! I came home slightly late and there you go mom and noona are not the one at home. Someone is here too, beside noona. “Oh, Jin! My favourite brother is finally home now.”

My sister has her own way to greet, “Yah! I’m your only brother, Kim Sura.” She grinned at me like I didn’t notice her boyfriend. I bowed to him, “Annyeonghaseyo. Jin imnida.” Short and simple.

“I’m Ji Young.” Wait a second! “KWON JI YOUNG” I asked back. He nods and sheepishly grin, “Jin, lower down your voice.”

“Hyung, I didn’t know you’re with my sister all this while.” This is shocking… well; the G-DRAGON is in relationship with my sister. Who in the world could imagine that? Yup, not even me.

“I didn’t even know you’re Sura’s brother…” he giggled.

Well, they suit to each other so, I won’t mind that much. “Where’s mom?” I ask and they both point upstairs. “Omma!” I yelled. I found her in her room folding some clothes, “Omma, since when noona is with hyung?”

“Since … 3 years ago?”

Nah, mom even sounds unsure about this. “Have you eaten? Why did you came home late?” she bomb me with question, “I have and long story and I have to keep it to myself.”

She raised her eyebrow at me, “Please, I don’t have any mood to tell about it.” I raised my hands as if I’m guilty about this, which I am! “You should hit the shower now and join the company below.” Mom ordered. Now, dragging my body to my room and hit the shower.

After the quick shower, I join the two love birds downstairs, “Noona! Hyung!” I called them as I walked down the stairs and they look at me like waiting the big news, “We’ll comeback by next 2 weeks!”

Ji Young hyung smiled and tapped my shoulder, “That’s good news. Keep on your good work and maybe one day you could be as Big Bang right now.” that’s why I like Ji Young hyung. His advices have their own meaning and it’s very useful.

“So, mind to tell me why do I have to come home?” I glare at noona. “Actually …” noona was cut off by hyung.

“Jin, we’re planning to set up our wedding by the end of this month. So, the reason you’re called here is to approve this wedding beside your parents.” Wow, they surely have a serious relationship.

“We’ll … we’ll accept any answer from you even if it’s a no, we’ll not precede this wedding.” Sura held Ji Young as she waits for my respond. She mouthed me ‘SAY YES’

I didn’t think that long, just making them felt nervous that’s why. He’s perfect, she’s beautiful. Ji Young hyung is multi-talented person and noona is a successful fashion designer. What could I ever imagine this two perfect person aren’t together?

“How if I say … no …” Hehe, teasing is a fun. I tapped my chin and look at the blank ceiling. Sura sighed, “I know you won’t agree.” she hung her head low. Ji Young hugged her, “It’s alright, Sura.”

“Who said I don’t agree?” I asked them back. They look at me weirdly, “I just said no and it’s not my final. I AGREE AND GIVE ME NIECES AND NEPHEWS TO PLAY WITH!” I yelled the last part.

Sure threw the sofa pillow at me. “Yah! It hurts!”

“But it’s not as what I felt when you said no.” she mehrong. Ji Young giggled and walk to me. I stood up and shake his hands, “Congratulations and happy newly wedded” he pulled me to his embrace.

“Thanks for the approval Jin.”

I nod few times, “Yeah, sure thing. So where will the wedding be held?” I release the hug. “We haven’t decided yet but there are few places I had in mind.”


Hello~ 

I was suppose to update this earlier but I just woke up from my long sleep because I was exhausted. Wanna know why? Because I just had my cheerleading fitness test earlier and those handstands for 3 minutes make me wanna puke. Damn it! But I didn't do 3 minutes. I did it only 2 mins and 48 seconds. Hey, my right wrist was almost snapped. Ouch!

Sorry to tell those unrelated stuff. So, how's everything's going? Good? Bad? Let me know. Oh and incase you guys dind't know who is Hanbin (picture below). This guys is real and he's one of YG best trainee. I just love him.