제 15 장

The Girl with Pink Hair

No One’s POV

Jin-gyeokae Bang (BANG!)

Tan (TAN!)

Jin-gyeokae bang (BANG!)

Tan (TAN!)

Jin-gyeokae bang (BANG!)

Tan  (TAN!)

Jin-gyeokae bang (BANG!)

Tan (TAN!)

Sonyeondamcheorom

Uriga nugu? Nugu?

Jin-gyeogui Bangtan

Jin-gyeok!

The fans cheered louder than the heavy pour rain outside, camera flashes all over them and energetic performance after their MBC recording. “Kamsahamnida~” Bangtan members waved to their fans as they ended their mini performance for their mini fan meet that held indoor.

“Encore~ Encore~” the fan yelled.

Rap Monster smiled, “Ah, we’re truly sorry that we couldn’t have that wish to be fulfilled. We have to leave right after.”

“You’ll support us, right? No matter what.” Jin asked.

“Nae!” the fans, although, felt a bit upset but they’re happy to see them. “Watch out for the rain! Don’t fall sick~” Jungkook grinned as he gave some precautions to the fans.

“Today’s our last stage performing ‘Attack on Bangtan’. We’ll miss ARMY terribly and wait for our next comeback. Since then, BANG! TAN! Kamsahamnida!” all of the members bowed again and left the stage. They walk their way among the fans to their van, “Oppa, happy belated birthday!” a fan managed to pass a bag of gifts to Jin as they walk through.

Finally, they set themselves in the van and took a deep breathe, “I’m gonna miss ARMY.” V being weird and awkward as always. “Yah! You see them everyday! And even, you play with them whenever you met them.” Suga glare at V.

One of the manager asked, “Jimin-ah, are you going to school tomorrow?” He taped his chin and immersed into his deep thoughts, “You should go. You missed school like 2 weeks and more.” Rap Mon advice.

They arrived to their dorm few minutes later, “I’m taking the shower first!” J-Hope yelled as he ran inside. Suga, Jungkook and V lay themselves in front of the TV, “Hyung-ah, be my favourite. Can you turn on the TV for me?” V request Suga since he’s nearer to the TV.

Suga walks closer and 8.00pm news is now on, “Today’s headline. A massive act from a high school student…” Their attention now on the TV, as they all curious.

“The police received a clue from an authentic source that the 'Robin Hood' group, which is EXO still high school students. More surprising yet, the police able to track the group…” V straightens himself and concentrate at the news.

“Are they nice guys or bad guys?” V blurted out. “I gotta say half-half, you see. They stand up for justice but in some other way they did in wrong way.” Suga said his opinion. “That’s why they’re called as Robin Hood doppelganger.” Jin continued.

“Video captured by an amateur was prevalent through out the social media. However, the police could not catch the suspect due to the suspect’s sped off over the speed limit.

The question that remained a mystery is...” Jungkook’s gaze went back to Suga behind him. “Hyung isn’t that Hae Rim?” he mumbled.

Jimin walks over to them with a bottle with him, “I … it looks like her.” Jimin squint his eyes and focused on the TV screen. He took a deep breathe and swallow glum of saliva, “That’s her.” Jimin’s words pause everything.

Jimin’s POV

After a quick supper, I head to bed early. Not because I’m sleepy, but I need my own time alone, process what I’d saw earlier. Hae Rim on Sehun’s bike. This is weird. I’ve told her before don’t be near to Sehun.

I just can’t think properly. I want to text, no call her but I don’t have her number. Oh stupid! She’s being your desk mate for like almost a month now. I sighed and close my eyes as I emptied my mind.

I felt a soft shook on my body, “You have an hour to get ready.” Oh, Hoseok hyung woke me up and time really flies damn fast. I think I just fall asleep a while ago.

After the warm shower, I wore the uniform and extra jacket, since the weather is chilly plus a strong wind will head over Korea. “This is your lunch pack.” Jin passed me the brown bag which heavier than I normally had.

“Why is it so heavy?” I raised my eyebrow to these two ‘moms’. “We thought you could share your lunch with your buddies, since you’re making your comeback at school.” Hoseok answered as he poured himself a green tea.

“Maybe with your girlfriend, Hae Rim?” Jin hyung teased. Since we’re in that relationship? She’s just my friend.

I followed manager hyung to the van and make myself cosy and warm, “Do you need me to take you home after wards or you’ll be walking home?” hyung asked as he made the 2nd turn. I yawned, “I’ll let you know, later.”

He pull over the car, “Study hard and don’t sleep in the class.” Hyung teased as I stepped out. I walked out from the car and faced the chilly wind. “Jimin-ah!”

I turned around and it’s one of my classmates, Jae Roo “You finally come back?” he asked. I nod, “Yeah. Yesterday was the goodbye stage and I’m still half tired.” I dragged myself to the locker.

Jae Roo slung his arms over my shoulder, “But, aren’t you way early to be at school at this hour? You usually showed up nearly the recess time?” he glanced at me. I glared at him, “What? It’s even illegal for me to be here in this hour either.”

We walk along the corridor, “Have you finished you history paper works?” I asked Jae Roo. He rubbed at the back of his neck, “You see, it’s kinda hard to concentrate when you’re partner up with your own crush.” He suddenly blushed.

I stopped my tracks and look at him, “You didn’t tell me this. Since when?”

“Two months ago.” I wriggle my eyebrows as he answered. “If you keep on doing that, you look like a and you’ll lose your fans.” He warned me. “Good morning Jimin.” Few students greet me along the corridor and I paid them back with my morning sweet smiled.

“Dude! Cheer up! You look worst than those zombies in The Walking Dead.” He smirked. I punched him lightly on his abdomen, “Shut up, stick man!”

“Hey, I’m going to the café, wanna grab something?” I grabbed my books and look at him, “I’d ate and I need 10 minutes of extra sleep before school start.” I yawned.

Jae Roo walks off and me too, walks to the class. Nobody’s in the class but most of their bags are in the class; not Hae Rim’s. I begin to wonder. Did she know she was on the news yesterday? Or she didn’t? If she knew, is she feeling embarrassed?

I lay my head down and feeling a bit relieved to be back at school. I miss students yelling over the corridor, the smell of John’s cologne. I still wonder until today which brand did he use. And I miss, “Yah! Yah! Teacher will be here in 5 minutes.” My classmates and teachers, of course.

I look back on my left, Hae Rim still not here. “Class. Attention!” we greet the homeroom teacher. “Good morning everyone! How are you Jimin?” his gaze went to me.

I nod and smiled awkwardly, “I-I’m great.” This is too weird. He never asked me anything and today, he asks me how I am doing. He reads the students name for the attendance. And, he skipped Hae Rim’s name.

My curiosity will kill me in anytime, so I raised my hand, “Ah, Jimin, anything?”

I point the empty seat beside me, “Saeng, I just wanna know where Hae Rim is and did she move? You skipped her name while you’re taking the attendance.”

Everyone’s gaze now at Mr. Park. He giggled and smiled, “You really concern your friends, aren’t you? Don’t worry. She’ll join all of you during the 3rd period. She’s having art valuation and fitness test.”

I softly sighed and felt relieved. Mr. Park continued with today’s lesson and I guess I have to wait for another 2 more hours before Hae Rim is here.

“Thank you class and make sure to pass up your work at the end of the day.” Before Mr. Park walks out, someone knocks the door. It was Hae Rim, “Good morning, saeng.” She bowed. She looks exhausted. Damn those fitness tests!

Mr. Park placed back the books that were on his arm on the teacher table, “You’re quite early. You look tired. Do you need additional break time? I’ll give you the special pass.”

Hae Rim smiled and shook her head, “Thank you, saeng but I won’t need it. I’m fine. Thank you again for your concern.” She walks back and she smile even widely when she saw me.

“OMG! Jimin, you’re back!” she squeals as she set her bag down. “Art valuation, huh? You’re taking art classes?” Jina cut. Hae Rim looks at her, “Yeah. It’s another passion.”

Another passion? “Jimin, is this really you?” she shook my shoulder.

I can see, she missed me so much when during my absence, “Aww~ look them. Aren’t they cute, together?” Jina teased us, again! I glared at her. Hae Rim smiled, “It’s been a while I’ve seen you and you became thinner.”

I smiled at her assured, “I’m fine, just that packed schedule that’s why.” She nods and took next period’s subject which is Social Science. She looks fine and I think nobody in this class or school watch the news yesterday.

*KRING!*

The class ended and recess bell just rang. “Hana, wanna join us for lunch?” Hana? Who’s Hana? “Sorry, but I have to finish my sketch for the art evaluation.” Hae Rim answered. So, “Hana?” I try calling her with that name.

“Hmm?” she looked at me and waits for me. “Since when you changed your name?” I ask as I took my lunch pack out from my bag.

Hae Rim chuckled softly, “That’s my nickname. Back in the States, that’s my name.” she explained. She grabbed her sketch book along her pencils sets. “I’ll be going now.” she set her tracks to the door.

“Wait, can I come with you?” I offered myself. Since, Jin and Hoseok hyung made extra lunch, I can give her some. “Sure. I’d love some company.” She smiled.

We walk along the corridor and entered the art room. It’s my first time in this room and I was amazed by the artwork displayed and few sculptures. My jaw hanged in awed, “Your first time, here?”

I nod without looking at her. I was too immersed with the paintings, “You’ve been here since the first year and this is your first time in this room?” she begin to teased.

“Hey, only the ones with arts are supposed to be here and I’m not.” I crossed my arms. “You are in art, Park Jimin. Art of dance and sing.” She explained.

I sat beside her and stare at the few draft sketch on the blank paper, “So, what should I call you? Hae Rim? Hana?” I asked her. She tapped her chin, “Up to you.”

“Well, Hana suits you. So, I’ll call you, Hana from now on.” I grinned and watch her begin continued her amazing work on the blank paper.

From 5 minutes, it has been 30 minutes I’ve been staring at her work I groaned and felt boring than ever. Despite the drop-dead-silence, I stomped my feet and walk around the room and look over the painting. “Are you bored?” she suddenly asked.

Hana’s POV

Thank god he’s making his way to the paintings. He didn’t get the clue that I’m drawing him as my art evaluation since he has been staring for the past half an hour. “Don’t you?” he asked me back.

I held my laughter, “No. I enjoy this peace surround.” I drew his famous eye smile and now his absolute cheekbones.

“Can you draw this?” Jimin point one of the famous paint in this art room. “Maybe I can.” I smiled and continued. “How about this?” he’s being too excited to be here. “Sculpture? I need months or even years for training for those but I’d like to learn how to sculpt though.” I took a glance at him and try to focus at his cheekbones. “Hana?”

“I’m hungry. Can I eat? Do you wanna eat?” Oh lord! I forgot. He should be eating not staring my art evaluation and wandering around like a lost lamb. “Sure. I could take a few minutes of break.”

He scoot himself closer hand over his sandwich and a pack of nuggets. What will he be eating? “Yah! If you giving me these, then what you’ll be eating?” He grinned. “They packed me lots of these and I gave you half of it.” Half? More like double of portion than I usually ate.

I sighed and thanked him for the food. The sound of our munching food filled the silence in the art room. “Hana, can I ask you something?” Jimin asked with food full in his mouth.

I look at him, “Did you know what happen yesterday?”

“Bangtan won music shows? Congratulations.” I really need to watch whenever they’re on the show. It feels so awkward having idol as your desk mate but knew only 2.5% from them. “Not that. Other … stuff.” Jimin, I’m can’t guess things are implied.

“I’m … I’m not sure if you knew about this but, you were on the TV yesterday. The police was chasing and you followed Sehun. What’s going on?” Right, that one. I hung my head low.

He softly sighed, “I’m not meddling into people’s stuff, but as a friend, I’m really concern about this. It’s okay if you don’t wanna tell me but I believe you didn’t do any bad stuff while you’re with him.” You’re making me nearly cry, Jimin.

“It was all out of sudden. I bumped into him at the corridor after I took notes and homework sheets in my locker. Then, I heard someone yelling and he dragged me to his bike. And I have no idea at first that we were chased by police. I swear, nothing happens and no stupid stuff!” I raised my hands as if I’m taking an oath.

He smiled and ruffled my pink hair, “I believe in you, don’t worry.” I kinda relieved that people like Jimin exist in this world. People who doesn’t judge others easily and won’t believe in the rumours from others.

“Can I tell you one more thing? Kinda like, secret.” I whispered to him as he packs the rubbish. He nods, “I’m listening.”

“Jina and Ara signed me up for the school cheerleading team and I’m officially in it.” I awkwardly smiled.  Jimin looks like he can’t believe what I just said, “What? It’s true.”

“No! Jina and Ara. They’ve always like that. I didn’t get them much. But, they’re nice.” Jimin mumbled. “I know it’s …”

“Hae Rim-sshi?” a voice called from the door and cut my words. We both turned towards the door, it was Miss Anne, the head of art department in this school. “Jimin?” now, she noticed this bagel boy is with me.

“Aren’t the both of you should be in class?” she looked at her watch. “I got a sketch for the art evaluation to be submit after school.” I explained and her gaze went to Jimin, waiting for an explanation.

Jimin rubbed his palms together, nervous and thinking for any good reasons, “Umm ... I … actually … I …”

Miss Anne smiled, “As long you guys are not making any loud noise, and I’ll be fine.” I sighed in relieved. Jimin look at me, “Are you done?” he point at the blank paper. I nod. Actually I’ve done it a while ago.

I bowed to Miss Anne and head out with Jimin, “I’ll see you back at class.” He waved and ran along the corridor.

I walk to the school’s office for Mr. Andy. He’s at his place. “Hana? You’ve finished?” he look at me and keep his works away. I nod and hand him my Jimin’s portrait. He was in awed, I can tell from his face, “Isn’t this Jimin?”

I smiled, “He’s my good friend and I’m happy to be his friend.”

I guess that explained why I drew him and he’s too slow too noticed that I drew him as my art evaluation. “I’ll place the name list on the school notice board on this Thursday.” he said. I bowed and exit myself.

That’ll be 3 days from now. Nah, other than cheer, art will make me calm and emptied my mind from those stupid problems and undeniable dramas.


 

Hello~ 

I guess, it explained and it depends on you guys whether EXO is bad or nice guys. I just got this massive and overflowing idea when I took a short nap earlier. I've scribbled in my journal and it wll be update soon.

Subscribe and comments~

Kamsahamnida *bow*