Only One

ANGEL, INTO YOUR WORLD

Little bits of dust and sand


I won't let those harmful things come near you


I'll protect you forever, I'm eternally in love


             Eunhee and Luhan were strolling along the park across Eunhee’s place. It was Monday, around ten in the morning. Sehun called him and ask if he could accompany his sister because she will be doing some errands and Sehun can’t be there to help her because of school. Without a second thought Luhan agreed and dashes out to the bus stop to Hongdae. Now they are at the park after having groceries and paying some bills. Luhan can’t help but smile so happily at the thought that he and Eunhee are together again after a long long years of separation. But as they come across the empty playground, Luhan suddenly felt an eye watching him. But as he look around the park, it was barely filled up with people since its weekday. Though there were couple of people chatting from afar it wasn’t them. He can be sure that there is another presence beside these people, beside them.

“You okay Luhan?” Eunhee called him and Luhan looked her way. She was sitting at one of the mini bench that was made for children. Her eyes a little worried as their eyes met.

Luhan smiled and walk near her “Yeah” he paused as his eyes gaze to the long street heading to the other side of the city “The tower” Luhan uttered when he saw the Red Light from the Tower.

Eunhee look to where he was staring and stood up “What about the tower?” her voice were soft and worried.

            Though Eunhee knew about her brother’s secret, Sehun never tell her anything more than having eleven brothers, their powers and their identity. The thing about Red Force and the danger that this will cause them will only be a burden to her. Plus Sehun want her sister to not know about their mission the true reason why they are on earth.

Luhan remembered what Sehun told him the other night

*Flashback*

“Does Eunhee know about all these?” Luhan asked his tone was serious

Sehun shook his head “She knows we are not related, that I have powers and I’m not from earth” He paused and cleared his throat “She also knows I have eleven brothers, but other than that…” Sehun glance at his sister who were busy chatting with Eunji “I don’t want her to know about Red Force and our purpose here”

“What if she’ll find out?” Luhan ask firmly

“She wouldn’t” Sehun’s face turned serious “I will send her somewhere far from here” He look at his glass half filled with ice tea “I won’t let her be in danger because of me” He uttered softly “She is out of this” He said finishing his statement

*Present*

“Lu?” Eunhee said in a worried voice as she shakes Luhan’s hand.

“Ah…” Luhan look at her and smiled halfway “It’s nothing” He assured her “The tower just amuse me” he added when Eunhee didn’t buy what he said first.

            Eunhee smiled and motioned Luhan to walk and they headed to an Italian Resto just across the park and order for lunch.

“So this is our first date” Luhan tease as they start eating

Eunhee’s eyes widen in surprise “Date?” she repeated the last word as if she heard it wrong

Luhan gave a smirk and took a bite of his garlic bread. He nodded when he glances to Eunhee and clear his throat “Yeah” His voice was cheerful “Aren’t we on a date?” He ask as if he is innocent

Eunhee raise her eyebrow and lean her back on the chair “Who said we’re on a date?” her voice were firm “You’re not even courting” she uttered almost shock to hear what she just said

Luhan lean back and stare at her then smiled when Eunhee look the other way “You want me to court you?” His voice was soft but sincere

Eunhee just glance at him then resumed eating. For a minute they were silent and the atmosphere around them seems to be suffocating them.

“I was just joking” Luhan said and smiled when their eyes met.

She smiled back but she can feel the sadness in his voice and how his eyes look to her *Why did I even say that?* *I didn’t even thought about that* *Stupid* She told herself

            Eunhee nodded telling him she gets that, but she knew that Luhan didn’t approve to it as he focus to his meal, she can see the heaviness in his breath. Like his lungs weren’t functioning well and it’s making him look pale and weak. But then the silence broke as a familiar voice called out.

“Noona!” Eunhee and Luhan look to the person who owns the voice

“Sehun” She uttered and smiled *Good you’re here* She thought hoping that the awkwardness between her and Luhan will disappear with the help of Sehun

Sehun walk closer to their table and sat beside Eunhee.

“Are you to dating?” Sehun said as he sat comfortable and place his bag at the back of his chair

The two look at each other in shock and look at Sehun who was giving them a Did-I-Say-Something-Wrong? Face

“You must be hungry” Eunhee interrupted and push her chair back and stood up “I’ll order you something” she said and walk faster to the counter

            Sehun look blankly as his sister left and glance to Luhan who was busy feeding himself.

“Hyung” Sehun called Luhan and lean closer to the table when Luhan look up to him “Did something happened?” he ask curiously. Luhan just shook his head as he stuffs more of the pasta in his mouth.

            He straighten up in his chair and look at Luhan curiously “You know Hyung, If someone I knew did something wrong they usually act innocently and pretend to be busy just to ignore the question” He said not taking off his eyes from Luhan who was stop halfway from eating and concentrate on grinding and chewing the pasta in his mouth.

            Sehun raised his eyebrow when Luhan look at him. Luhan straighten up and swallowed his food. It made a sound as it pass through his adam’s apple down to his esophagus. He felt like a criminal being interrogated by the brother for teasing about having a first date with his older sister. He was about to explain the earlier situation but when he opened his mouth Eunhee came with a tray in it was a plate of chopped grilled pork with rice and a vegetable on the side.

“Here you go little Sehun” Eunhee said teasingly as she place the plate in front of Sehun “You better eat now or you’ll be late for your afternoon class” She commanded him and took her sit beside him

            Sehun nodded in agreement but look at her with curious eyes. He settled on eating when his sister stares at him with a Don’t-Even-Try-To-Say-A-Word face. He look at his plate and glance to Luhan who was finishing his pasta and then look at his plate again and started eating.

            After half an hour they went out of the Italian Resto and Sehun thank his sister for his Lunch and waved goodbye to the two then headed to the opposite direction. The two walk the other way back to the park. They were quiet trying to be cautious about the presence of one another. They pass the playground and into the open ground where a small fountain can be seen and they cross the street to the house of Eunhee.

            They both stop a meter away from the gate and Eunhee turn to her side facing Luhan

“Thanks for the company” She said brightly

“No problem” Luhan replied and smile at her

            Eunhee smiled back and gave a small wave of goodbye as she opened the gate and enter slowly hoping Luhan will say something before she vanish from his sight. But Luhan didn’t make a sound. She takes a few steps towards the main door and glance back to the gate. A little surprise to see him still standing there looking at her. She stop when Luhan smile and motion her to go inside. She smiled back and was about to turn her back when She heard Luhan.

“Eun” He called out from the distance.

Eunhee smile and bit her lower lip before turning to face him “Yeah?” she said trying not to sound obvious that she was waiting for him to call her

Luhan walk closer to the gate and took a deep breathe “About earlier” He begun “I was hoping” He pause and glance at Eunhee who was giving him a look saying Go-On-Just-Say-It.

             He look away and thought for a while and then remembered Red Force. He lowered his head and let out a sigh then tries to paste a smile on his face before looking back to Eunhee who look at him with curiosity. He smile at her the best smile he could give but saw Eunhee’s face looking at him with concern.

“I really enjoy your company” He manage to say and then smile.

            Eunhee gave him a faint smile like she was expecting him to say something more than that. She nodded as if agreeing to it and then wave goodbye to him and headed to the door not waiting for his reply. Luhan sigh again this time it was heavy like his lungs was making it hard for him to breathe. *I couldn’t risk it* He told himself *If they start dating and something happens when they face Red Force, it will only be a burden to her* He started walking away from Eunhee’s house *Sehun has been keeping her mind away from knowing the truth about their existence* He argues with his thought *You know that you can’t be sure if you’ll still be alive after facing Red Force and who knows, what if Red Force will use her against you?” He stop in shock of what his mind said.

“That can’t be” He uttered and shook his head vigorously “I won’t let that happen” He said convincing himself.

            He close his eyes and took a deep breath and open his eyes. Then let out a sigh before continuing walking down to the bus stop.

            When he reached his place he headed to his room and slams his back to his bed. He close his eyes and tried to clear his thought of all the negative things in his mind. He slowly opens his eyes.

“Too much attachment can endanger her” He said “Maybe that is Sehun’s reason” he thought about their little conversation back at Sehun’s place. “Giving her little information will lessen her curiosity, too much of it will drive her to more detailed one” He said and then push himself up into a sitting position crossing his legs.

“Send her away?” He murmured “Would that really help?” He ask hoping Sehun will hear him and answer. But he didn’t get one, his mind was silent. He lie back and close his eyes hoping drifting away from reality with give him an answer.


 

I know this chapter is a little short than the previous one. I'm sorry for that. I think I run out of ideas.T_T But I hope you like it. Thanks for Reading^^