Battle Ground Part 2

ANGEL, INTO YOUR WORLD

“Where is Xiufen?” Kai asked the two girls minutes later when they were fully conscious.

The two looked at each other and suddenly Eunhee met Kai’s eyes and she didn’t controlled her tears.

“Noona…” Sehun held her close to him and Eunji just lowered her head.

“Tell me what happened?” Kai demanded in a calm voice. Suho place a hand on his shoulder and eyed him.

“I think we should just focus on fighting these armies and find Red force” Suho said in a calm voice

Kai shrugged his shoulder “I know the situation” His voice was stern as he looked back to the open ground where the others are fighting.

“But I need to know what happened to Xiufen” He uttered. Clenching his hand into a fist.

“I’m sorry Kai” Eunji murmured

He looked to her with wide eyes. Eunhee wipes her tears and glance to Kai and Suho then to Lay and Sehun.

“She tried to save us” She slowly uttered “But that girl” She pointed to Soohee who was fighting with Luhan “She was strong”

“We were taken away when we heard a loud scream then the house was filled with golden lights” Eunji continued “The house was glowing and then seconds later that girl went out from the house and the bright light disappeared”

The boys didn’t understand much of what the two girls just said. They were glancing back and forth with questioning eyes.

“She’s not yet dead” Kai murmured after a long silence “She can’t be” he added. His voice was firm and filled with anger.

He stood up, hands closed into a fist. His face was now serious and his eyes were cold and angry. But before Suho could stop him, Kai teleported to where Luhan and Soohee was.

“His mad” Lay uttered “That can’t be good” He added.

He knew that once emotions control someone it could only lead to defeat or worse his own death.

“Sehun stay here” Suho ordered. Sehun nodded in reply and motioned Lay to go with him.

Luhan and Kai are now facing Soohee. Kai was in front her and Luhan was on her back.

*Kai just calm down* He said thru his mind *your anger won’t help at this situation* He added but Kai didn’t answer him

*focus on fighting not on revenge* He said firmly

Kai didn’t utter a word and only gave his evil smirk.

“I don’t care if you’re a girl cause I won’t be easy on you” He uttered in a serious tone

Soohee didn’t say anything and just positioned her body to fighting mode and waited for him to attack.

*Don’t make the first move* Luhan ordered him.

But Kai didn’t listen to him. He can’t wait any longer.

He took the first move teleporting from his place to inches from Soohee and punch her but she managed to block it she lowered her body and made a side kick to his side good thing Kai was quick enough to see that and managed to switch his place a couple meters away from her.

As Kai tries to distract Soohee, Luhan focused on observing her moves. He then tried to control her body with his mind but it didn’t work. She was blocking him. Blocking his mind. His power is no used against her.

Suho and Lay came to his sides and glance at him with worried face but he gave them a smile assuring them that he is fine despite the pain he is feeling on his left side that was caused my Soohee’s side kick that made an impact and he felt his rib cracked but didn’t mind the pain.

*I can’t used my power on her* Luhan said to Lay and Suho. The two eyed him.

*She’s blocking my every move like she knows what I’ll do next* He explained

*A shield* Lay uttered.

*and a mind reader* Suho added *She’s quite good in fighting*

They try to observe her and Kai but Kai can’t even get closer to her or even scratch her. Despite Kai’s teleportation she managed to block his every moves with her speed and her body’s flexibility.

Kai’s right eye now is twitching in pain and his body is already exhausted but the girl was totally in good condition and no stain of pain or weakness at all.

Suddenly the ground cracked making a big gapped into where Kai and Soohee are standing but Kai was able to teleport and Suho, Lay and Luhan managed to run to the sides and Soohee was was quick enough to jump and flipped her body on the air but Kris was able to grabbed her and pinned her down with her back on the ground.

Kris was strong enough to hold her down as Luhan wrapped a metal on her waist making her stay flat on the ground then chains were placed on her arms and legs that was attached to the steel gates of the hall and totally pinned her on the ground.

Kris and Luhan high five then D.O. approached Kris who ruffled his hair

“Nice job” Kris uttered

“I didn’t thought that was possible” Luhan said

“Well you call that team work” D.O. commented

“That was unexpected” Suho and Lay said in chorus

“You sure are strong” Kai said as he tapped Kris shoulder

Kris just gave him a smile and patted his shoulder.

The armies were nowhere to be found. Slowly the big hall became quiet.

“I don’t like this feeling” Sehun uttered as he walked towards the others with Eunhee and Eunji beside him.

Eunji hugged his brother and D.O. just gave her a smile after she let go of the hug.

“We better find Red force” Suho said and the others nodded

“Where are Tao and Chen?” Lay asked Kai

“I don’t know” He answered him “I can’t contact them” He added

The others looked at him and somehow they felt like was not right.

“Please let me!” A scream interrupted their thoughts and slowly they turned to were the voice came from.

“Soohee” Sehun uttered as he walked near her

Lay and Kris followed him then Luhan and Kai came closer while the others stayed behind.

Sehun kneeled beside the girl who was now crying as she struggles to fear herself.

“Soohee is that really you?” Sehun asked. His voice was hoarse and in pain.

The girl looked at her and her eyes widen.

“Wha-What are you doing here?” She asked in surprised

The boys looked at each other in shock of her reaction.

“Don’t you know what happened?” Luhan asked as he stood closer to her side

Soohee looked up to him with puzzled look on her face.

“I was…” She tried to speak but she paused as she recalled the incident at the park

“How are you related to Red force?” Kris asked in a serious voice

The girl looked to him then to Luhan and then turned to face Sehun who was giving her an eye, telling her to explain.

“I…” She closed her eyes as tears slowly escaped “I’m his daughter” She said in a stern voice filled with guilt and denial

“I totally didn’t know about him being the Red force” She managed to say after a long pause “My mother didn’t know his real identity” She slowly opened her eyes and looked straight to the dark ceiling above them.

“When my mom found out about his evil work she tried to escape” She uttered “We tried to escaped” She added and tears slowly run down her cheeks.

“But he found mom while I was able to hide from the woods” She went on while the others listened to her story “He killed her” she murmured and there were silence as they waited for her speak again.

“I was able to fight him though I don’t know how” She begun again “Maybe because of hate, fear and anger” She clenched her hands into a fist. Her face became serious.

“I wanted to kill him despite the fact that his my father I wanted him dead at that time”

“But I wasn’t able to do that”

“His armies came and I tried to run as fast as I could while he was still weak and injured”

“I was able to survive for almost 10 years”

“Though I know he is just out there watching me”

She turned to face Sehun.

“I knew you were different the moment we met at school” Sehun’s eyes widen in shock

“I tried to watch you, keep an eye on you to make sure that you are what I thought you were”

She smiled half way “And I was right”

“I wanted to tell you long before, but he found me” Her face became sad and she looked away

“Though I didn’t know what he did to me that day, I knew I wasn’t in control of my body anymore” She uttered

“That’s why I distance myself to you cause I know at that time you weren’t ready”

Sehun face became serious, he felt that it was his fault that she has to be involved in this.

“I’m sorry” Soohee uttered as she looked at Sehun then she met Kai’s eyes.

“I didn’t mean to hurt her” She said in a soft voice as Kai stare at her with his killer eyes. They knew she was talking about Xiufen.

“But you did” He uttered in a firm voice.

“I had no choice” She uttered softly “It’s either I kill the two humans or her” She added

The boys looked at her with wide eyes. They didn’t understand what she meant. Though they knew she meant Eunhee and Eunji as the two humans but why did she labeled only the two girls?

“What do you mean?” Kai and Luhan asked in sync

She gave them a questioning look “Didn’t you know?” She asked

The boys just eyed her with puzzled looked

“She’s like me” She said firmly

Kris, Lay, Luhan, Kai and Sehun looked at her with their mouth opened in shock while the rest glanced at each other with puzzled looked. Slowly Suho and D.O. together with Eunhee and Eunji approached them.

“How?” Kai managed to asked

“I don’t know but she’s sort of half human with a blood of a guardian” She explained “A guardian like you” She added

“How come she didn’t tell me?” Kai asked his self

“Maybe it was her job to keep an eye on you” Soohee answered him

“But I knew her parents” Luhan uttered “She can’t be…” He was cut off but his own words as he rememebered something.

*Flashback*

“What do you mean your father don’t care?” I asked Xiufen as we scroll along the park

“He’s not my biological father” She said. Her voice was sad and in pain.

“So where is your real dad?” I asked curiously

“His not…” She paused and looked away as she tried to think “His not Human” She said firmly

*End of flashback*

“You know something?” Kris asked Luhan as he snapped back to reality

“She once told me that his real father wasn’t human” Luhan said

“You knew?” Kai asked directly

“Not really” Luhan answered him “I didn’t thought she meant it that way” He added

“Weren’t you able to read her mind?” D.O. asked curiously. Luhan looked at him.

“She’s half and that is something unexplainable” Soohee answered him “What we get actually is either strength or knowledge” She added

“And you get strength?” Kris asked in a playful tone

“I got both actually” She answered directly “While she got knowledge” She added. Kai looked at her with questioning eyes

“Knowledge is not literally what we learn in school or stuff it’s actually able to read a person’s action or movement by just looking at him” She said and the others nodded at her

“that explains” Suho commented

“It’s like mind reading” Eunhee uttered

“But I how come I can’t use my power on you?” Luhan asked curiously.

“Maybe because I’m under his spell” Soohee answered firmly but her voice was unsure

“What make you think that we believe you?” D.O. interrogated. The others looked his way while Soohee just stare at the ceiling above her.

“I’m not expecting actually” She said in ease “I know it’s hard to believe in this kind of state but that’s the truth”

Kris looked at Lay then Suho who gave him a nod saying that maybe she’s telling the truth.

“Well if you don’t believe what I’m saying maybe you should just leave” She uttered in a serious tone.

The boys looked at her in doubt.

“He is already out there” She said “If you don’t get to him it will be too late” She added.

“What are you saying?” Luhan and Kris asked in chorus in a firm tone

“He’s opening the portal with the help of that girl” She answered eyes fixed to Kai.

“Girl?” They all asked in sync

“Xiufen” Luhan uttered

“I think you should just leave no more asking” She said firmly

“I thought she’s dead?” Kai asked

“I didn’t said I killed her” Soohee answered him

Suddenly silence filled the air and slowly Soohee was free from the chains.

“You take us there” Luhan ordered.

Soohee sat on the ground before she agreed to Luhan. Though D.O., Kai and Sehun doubt her words they don’t have other options since she knew what Red force planned. If it’s another trapped they’ll be able to know when they get there.

“His at the central park 5 kilometers from here” Soohee stated as she sat at the back of the car with the two girls while Suho took the driver’s seat and Sehun on the other side.

“Will meet you there” Suho said as he started the engine

Kris nodded as he take Lay with him and he flew seconds to the dark sky.

D.O. approached Eunji who was sitting by the window. She lowered it and pulled D.O. into a hug.

“Be safe” D.O. uttered as his farewell to his sister. Eunji sobbed as she tighten her hug to him.

Slowly D.O. pulled her hands away from him and gave him his brightest smile.

“I’ll see you little brother” She said with a smile but D.O. didn’t said anything and Suho already speed off to the highway.

Kai took D.O. and Luhan’s hand and signal them before they vanish into thin smoke.

“Just stay here and don’t bother getting out” Sehun ordered Eunhee and Eunji.

They were at their house and He took them into the little room where Sehun and the others usually talk.

“Sehun tell me it’s going to be okay” Eunhee said in a pleading voice

“It will be okay noona” He said frimly “I promise” He added in assurance.

“You’ll be back right?” the two girls asked in sync.

Sehun looked at them and he could see that they were scared not of what is happening but losing their brothers. Him and D.O.

“Just stay here” He said and then turned his back and left them in the room.

He felt his heart beating fast. He can’t answer them knowing that He himself doesn’t know how things will turn out. Though He and the others hope that they’ll be able to defeat Red force but after that they don’t know will happen. To the people and to them.

Sehun walked out of the living room and out of the house. Suho and Soohee were waiting quietly in the car. He took the same seat and Suho started the engine and they head to the central park.

On the way to the Central park people have been crowding the streets as they were looking up at the glowing light that filled the direction to the park.

Suho parked at the side walk as they could no longer get in. They got out of the car and started running squeezing their selves to the crowd to pass through.

 “What is that light?” Suho asked as they approached the park’s entrance

“It must be the portal” Soohee answered not bothering to looked at him

The two looked at each other knowing what that means.

When they got to the center of the park they stopped half way. Their eyes widen on the scene in front them.

Kris and Lay were on one knee to the ground as each held a hand around their waist. Lay’s other hand was flat on the ground for support. Another man was lying sitting on the ground his back was leaning at a concrete wall, one eye close and a hand was guarding his waist.

Luhan on the other side was lying on his side Kai was few meters away from him lying on his chest with eyes closed.

D.O. was behind Kai who was kneeling to the ground. Another Man was standing beside him almost bending his truck and his breathing was rapid.

Three men where on the center facing Red force.

“So now you’re all here” Red force speaks out loud looking at Suho and Sehun.

The three men didn’t bother to turn their heads while Kris and Lay glance to their side and saw Suho and Sehun with Soohee behind them.

“Oh!” Red force clapped in delight “My daughter is here too” He said in glee.

Sehun tried to block his sight by shielding Soohee from him. Red force gave a smirk and then raised his arm.

Suddenly they hear a scream and in the blink of an eye Soohee was beside Red force.

“How-“ Suho and Sehun was cut off

“You did a good job my dear” Red force said hand tightly holding Soohee’s wrist.

“Let her go!” Sehun called out

Red force didn’t say anything and just smiled at Sehun’s words. He slolwly turned his back motioning Soohee to follow him as his grip tightens at her wrist.

Before Red force could take another step a lighting came from nowhere strike him but he was able to shield himself and Soohee.

He turned his back not letting go of the girl and with his free hand he motioned it up to the direction of the guy in the center and the short guy in the middle suddenly flew and landed a meter in front of Sehun and Suho.

The two rush to his aid. He tried to stand but the impact on his stomach was too much.

“Just stay down” Suho said as he assisted him to a sitting position.

“You’re badly hurt” He added. The guy just moaned in reply when he tried to move his body.

“You boys are weak” Red force blurted out “You have nothing against me” He added and let out an evil laugh.

Sehun stood up and was focusing his mind on the target in front him. Wind suddenly blew hard making the trees dance wildly and the cloud was getting even darker.

“You evil freak!” Sehun murmured as he raised both hands to his side and seconds later the wind was visible in his palm.

Red force smiled as he stood straight waiting for him to attack. The others looked at Sehun; his face was dead serious, eyes locked on the target in anger.

In a blink of an eye the wind rush from Sehun’s back charging Red force direction but he shield himself just right in time. Sehun started walking in a slow phase, hands still up to his side. Another wind attack from above and to the side but it didn’t break Red force shield.

“Is that all you got kid?” He mocked in a loud voice.

But before Sehun could say anything Red force made his move by releasing his shield that hit Sehun and but the wind protected him. Red force eyes widen as he didn’t expect that and then Sehun gave a smirk and another strong wind rush to Red force direction. He was caught off guard but before it hit him Sehun was able to grabbed Soohee using his power and let the wind drown Red force.

“You okay?” Sehun asked as he rush to Soohee’s side. The girl nodded in reply and Sehun smiled at her.

Sehun was able to get out with Soohee by his side before Red force manipulates the wind and attack their direction.

Sehun stood beside Suho while Soohee was behind them. The guy who was badly injured earlier was slowly on his feet. Kris and Lay was also standing and the guy who was sitting on the other side was now up with his hand on the wall for support.

D.O. was standing next to the tall guy and Kai was leaning on the guy with his arm on his shoulder and Luhan in front them.

The two guys at the center were on defense mode waiting for Red force.

“You are quite impressive kid” Red force commented with a smile “But not enough” He added as he stare at him with his killer eyes.

Silence filled the air as each one stare at Red force. They snapped back to reality when the light coming behind Red force became intense that the sky turned to light orange.

Red force looked up and smiled

“She had open it” He uttered

Kai and Luhan’s eyes widen.

“I should leave you here” He said “My armies will keep you entertain” He added as he turn his back.

Seconds later his armies gathered in line he made a go signal before her vanish form their sight.

“Lay do your work” The tall guy at the center ordered without looking at Lay

“Xiumin and I will handle this beast” He added nodding to the guy beside him.

Lay walked towards the guy on the corner who was leaning on the wall. He placed a hand on his stomach and glowing lights appeared seconds later the guy smiled and thank him and they walked towards the others.

Lay went to Luhan and Kai but they both shrugged saying that their fine.

“You need more energy later” Kai said

“Safe it for later Lay” Luhan added.

Lay smiled and patted both of them and another glowing light appeared but before the two can argue Lay pulled away and turn to D.O.’s side

“I’m okay now Chanyeol” Kai said to the taller guy. He smiled as Kai pulled away his arm on his shoulder

 “I’ll help them” Kai said looking at the two guy who were fighting Red force armies. He run to their side not waiting for any reply.

“Soohee where are you going?” Sehun stopped her grabbing her wrist.

“I need to stop him” She said in a firm tone.

“That’s our job” The brown haired guy said.

Sehun looked to him.

“Baekhyun” He introduced himself. Sehun just nodded at him and turn to face Soohee again.

“You stay here” He said

“No I’ll go with you” She said directly

“Soo-“

“Let her” Kris said in a serious tone.

But before Sehun could argue Kris flew up to the sky and headed to the direction of the glowing light a few meters in front of them.

Sehun loosen his grip at Soohee’s wrist but didn’t let her go. Soon he glanced to the others telling them that he’ll take the girl with him. Suho nodded at him and then he flew up to the sky with Soohee on his side.

“Thanks Lay” the short guy said as Suho assisted him up

“It’s nothing Chen” Lay replied.

Soon Chen, Lay and Suho run towards the direction that Sehun and Kris took. Baekhyun, D.O. and Chanyeol were behind them while Luhan clear their way.

Kai, Tao and Xiumin were left fighting Red force armies.

Seconds later Tao used his power. The armies freeze and Tao motioned Xiumin. He spread his arms wide and in the blink of an eye the armies were frozen as ice. Tao snapped back to normal speed and he started kicking each frozen statue with the help of Kai. Xiumin nodded at them and started running following the path the others took. Minutes later Tao and Kai were behind him with a playful smirk on their face.

A scream was heard and Kai’s eyes widen as he knew to whom the voice belong. Without any word Kai teleported leaving the two running behind.

Tao and Xiumin glanced at each other and started to run in extra speed.

When they finally reach the area, Red force was on the center with the glowing portal behind him. A girl was held captive by two armies and was standing behind him.

Kai was clenching his hands into a fist as Luhan placed a hand on his shoulder calming him down.

“Is that the portal?” Tao asked Kris who was in front him.

“I guess so” He answered not taking his eyes off Red force figure.

“Should we trade?” Red force spoke eyes on Sehun.

Sehun eyes became angry and held a hand in front him saying he won’t do what Red force asked him to.

Red force smiled his evil smile and glance at Kai and Luhan.

“Your brother doesn’t want to reconsider my offer” He said with a playful looked on his face.

Kai and Luhan didn’t utter a word. Both know his playing with them.

“Well you know it’s too late anyway” Red force informed them “She already opened the portal and I’m totally free” He added

Soohee took a step but was blocked by Sehun. She looked at him with serious eyes and unexplained face.

But before he could ask her, Soohee pushed herself and walked towards where Red force is. The others looked at each other with shock on their face.

“Then maybe it’s time” Soohee said and Red force flashed a smile on her.

“It sure is time dear” He added as Soohee approached to his side.

The boys’ eyes widen in confusion and shock written all over their faces.

“You may have thought that my daughter will go against me” Red force said “But surely that was just to lure you here” He added and laugh.

Sehun looked at Soohee and her eyes were dead serious but he knew she wasn’t under his spell.

*She must be planning something* He said and the others read his thought as they glanced his way and back to the girl.

*Flashback*

“How did Xiufen became the key?” Sehun asked curiously

“It’s because she is half guardian” She answered directly “She was given the duty long before but her memories of that time was erased so as to keep that part of her a secret until it was needed” She added “Which is the case now”

“What is the portal for?” Suho asked as they drive to the central park.

“It’s a gateway from your world to other planets” Soohee answered “Red force has been searching on how to open the portal since he had been here for the longest time his power is draining him.” She added.

Suho and Sehun glanced at each other “What do you mean?” They both asked in harmony as they looked at her.

“In order for him to survive here he has to consume his power” She explained “That is why he has been summoning human armies, their energy are his source of power to make him live” She went on “If the portal opens and he was able to go back to your world he’ll be able to recharge as the environment is the same as his body just like you all” She said

“He must die here so that he will no longer have the power to heal himself or use the elements that is in your planet” She uttered

“The portal must be opened or it will be hard for you to defeat him” Soohee said after a long pause

“But if the portal has been opened already there is only one thing left” She said

Sehun and Suho glanced at her and Suho focused his eyes back to the road while Sehun didn’t look back and just stare at her waiting for her to speak.

“I’ll distract him and when that happens don’t let him take a step inside the portal” Soohee said in a serious voice. It was a direct order from her.

*End of flashback*

Suho nodded to Sehun and glanced at Kris

*Tao try to slow things* Kris ordered and Tao just glance at him then back to Red force.

*Kai try to get Xiufen away from there* He said without giving an eye contact

“Luhan as possible as it can be try to hold Red force and don’t let him step inside the portal* Luhan kept his eyes locked on Red force

*I don’t know how she’ll distract him* Sehun uttered on his thoughts *But she has started already* He added

“I think we don’t need the girl” Soohee uttered as she face Red force. Her voice was firm and direct.

“You’re right” Red force said and glanced to the girl “Now that the portal is open she is useless” He added and an evil smile curve on his lips.

Tao slowly work his way as Kai position himself to get ready to safe Xiufen.

Soohee slowly walked towards Red force then pass to his side and stop a meter in front Xiufen. Red force motioned his armies to let the girl go. They did as what he said and Xiufen stood there silently staring at Soohee’s eyes.

Xiufen smirk at Soohee as if reading her mind but Red force didn’t notice that. Soohee pulled her hand and dragged her to the center.

“That will be a perfect view” Red force uttered.

Luhan keep his concentration to Red force locking his target on his head. With Soohee’s little show he hope that Red force was totally off guard and hadn’t notice what he is doing.

Soohee pushed Xiufen to the ground making her kneel down. She moved to her back as Xiufen face the boys. Kai’s eyes were still and was controlling his self not to move yet. But he was feeling that Soohee was really gonna do something to her.

Slowly Red force walked near Soohee and Luhan’s eyes widen.

*That can’t be* He uttered making the others glance at him knowing what he meant by his words.

“Try to do it slow dear” Red force said to Soohee’s ear eyes on Kai “We got all the time” He added with a smile.

Soohee placed a hand on Xiufen’s shoulder making her steady. Before she made a move her eyes met Luhan’s and she could tell that there was something wrong.

She gently pushed Xiufen as she felt something stabbed her back.

The boys’ eyes widen and Kai rushed to Xiufen before she hit the ground head first. Tao freeze the moment making them only move. Soohee slowly turned to face Red force who was standing at her back.

But before Sehun could get to Soohee, Tao’s power snapped back making Tao jolted into the ground Kris and Baekhyun kneeled beside him.

“Tao?!” They both called out shaking him a little.

“You didn’t thought I would know right?” Red force said as he pulled the metal spear out from Soohee’s back as she faced him, He stabbed her again in her stomach making her moaned in pain.

Sehun pushed Red force away using the wind and because he was totally focused on Soohee he didn’t saw Sehun was approaching. He back away just a little and Soohee fall to the ground.

Luhan managed to pull her away from the scene and to their aid. Lay rushed to her side and checked her.

D.O. blocked the portal entry using the rocks as a barricade before Red force could took a step. He faced them again with anger eyes.

He rushed to them but was stop by Sehun using his power but Red force pushed him away.

Chanyeol and Xiumin blocked his way giving him each a punch. The two was fighting Red force but wasn’t able to hit him. He was able to block them both.

Sehun charged Red force from above. Chanyeol and Xiumin back away a little and when Red force loked up Sehun flashed him his full force and he wasn’t able to shield himself.

He dropped on one knee and Sehun landed a few meter to Chanyeol’s side.

D.O. tried to hold him to the ground as he make a hole and buried his legs on it. He struggle hard to free himself. He faced D.O. and made him flew somewhere hitting his back hard on the cement.

He was then free from the earth trap and Luhan came into view. Wrapping a steel rod that he get from the post he pinned Red force to the concrete wall. Chen raised his hands sending lightings to Red force’s direction. It hit his body causing him weaken.

Luhan placed another steel on his body but Red force was able to escaped making Luhan hit Xiumin who was standing behind him. Both fall to the ground a couple meters away from the others. Luhan rolled to the side and Xiumin slowly pushed himself up and assisted Luhan.

Chanyeol and Kai was now fighting Red force fist to fist but didn’t get too close to him.

Red force side kick Kai making him dropped on one knee. He was about to strike him from about but Kai was able to teleport away and Chanyeol used fire to hit Red force but he was able to manipulate it using it against Chanyeol but good thing Xiumin was there to seize it.

Luhan was now one on one with Red force then Suho used his power and Xiumin freeze it trapping Red force on the ground. But he slowly melted the ice.

Kris then came into the scene with Baekhyun. Now they were surrounding Red force in a big circle.

Seconds later the ground shakes making them jump back but Red force was trap as the earth caved him in.

There was a moment a silence and D.O. was limping as he walked towards the others. Baekhyun rushed to his side and help him walk.

Kai and Sehun ran towards Lay where Soohee was lying on her back as blood filled the ground. Xiufen was just staring at her.

“Do something Hyung” Sehun uttered as he kneeled beside him.

“I can’t do anything” Lay said “The wound is too deep and the spear he used has poison it’s impossible to treat as it already spread to her organs” He added.

Sehun and Kai’s eyes widen. Luhan and Kris approached them.

“It’s okay” Soohee uttered softly. Sehun grabbed her hand and squeeze it gently

“It’s not okay” He said firmly

“Ah Guys…” Baekhyun, Tao and D.O. called out.

The others didn’t have to ask as they felt the ground shake enormously like an earthquake.

Sehun carried Soohee as Kai held Xiufen’s hand and they all stood up. They glance at each other asking what to do.

The shake became more intense as the trees and other things around them fall and that was the time they all run towards the exit but wasn’t able to get out as Red force appeared right in front of them.

“We’re not yet finish” He said out loud

Kai grabbed Xiufen and Teleported back to where they came from and then appeared at Sehun’s side taking Soohee into his arms then placed her beside Xiufen.

“Stay here” Kai said and went back to the others.

“Let’s finish this then” Kris said and Red force flash him his evil smirk.


I'm sorry for the very lame figting scene.HAHA! Please bare with me^^