Confession-SEHUN

ANGEL, INTO YOUR WORLD

As your guardian, I will block the stiff wind
Even though people turn their backs to you
If I could become the person
Who can wipe your tears on a tiring day
It will be paradise
 


“Yah!Sehunnie!” Eunhee yell to his brother but Sehun didn’t stop to look at his older sister as he walk straight to the door. “You little…Argh!” Eunhee exclaimed in frustration following Sehun and before she could say more Sehun slam the front door shutting her from opening .

            She stood there in shock of Sehun’s action. He never does that to her. Sehun was always calm and never acted like an angry lion in front of her. For all she could remember never did Sehun get mad like this. What did she do that made him act like this? She thought.

“Why are you even mad!” She yell out to the door as if it was Sehun she was yelling to. “Argh!” Eunhee stump her feet in defeat and turn her back and walk in heavy step up to the stairs.

            Sehun was clenching his fist as he walk to the sidewalk, he didn’t mind the people passing by giving him a stare. He couldn’t get hold of what happened back at their house it’s the first time he yell out to his older sister.

*flashback*

“What do you mean it’s not my business anymore?” Eunhee ask him her voice was surprise

Sehun turn to face her who was looking at him in an I-Don’t-Understand face written on her “Look noona” Sehun sigh as he think of a better word to say it “Remember that we are not really related by blood or anything” He tried to sound calm.

 Eunhee just give him a I-Don’t-Care-About-That look “I’m your sister Sehun no matter what you think or say” she said in a firm and direct tone “Even if you’re not human like me, blood or water or whatever you call it, in the eyes of the law and in my heart you are my dongsaeng” She said sincerely.

Sehun wasn’t surprise because it wasn’t the first time he heard her tell him about this words. The same words she said when their parents revealed about Sehun being an adapted.

“That is why I need to know what is wrong?” She said in concern “You’ve been acting strange lately especially calling Luhan or Suho or D.O.  accompany me every time you have class” She added as Sehun stood still and look at her in a serious face. “I’m your sister and we only have each other now, I know about your identity, your power but I can feel that there is more that I need to know” She said softly as she sat quietly on the beige sofa.

            Sehun just look at her, knowing that this will happen.

*That’s the problem noona, you have treated me so nicely, being a responsible sibling to me despite the fact that we are not really related or anything. I’ve promise our parents that I will protect you and keep you safe no matter what* He thought to himself

Eunhee look at him “Just tell me okay, I need to know what is really going on” She gave him a pleading face.

“That’s the problem Eunhee” Sehun said in a direct tone his face was serious “You know a lot already” He said in monotone and look the other way “I can’t trust you, you’re a human” He said holding the tears to form in his eyes and turn his back from her.

            Eunhee was shock, her mind didn’t get the grip of what just Sehun said and it was the first time he called her by her name ever since they first met when her parents brought Sehun to their house.

She grasp to the headboard of the sofa to stand as her legs felt weak “Yo-you…I-I” she couldn’t finish her sentence.

“You’re a human Eunhee and I am not, telling you more about what you already know will  endanger me” He manage to say without turning his back to look at her. His voice was a little tense. But what he really meant by that is the opposite.

*Present*

Sehun stop in the middle of the sidewalk and close his eyes *I’m trying my best to keep you away from this, we don’t know what Red Force can do, we barely have a clue of his identity and trusting you more about our purpose here, I’m afraid will lead you to trouble* He said as if talking to Eunhee in his mind.

He sigh and shook his head “I just hope you’ll treat me different now and forget about me being your brother, your only family because I can’t be, not in this life” he whispered to the wind hoping it will reach her. He smile faintly and continue walking to wherever his feet will lead him.

Sehun hurried down the stairs and sprinted towards the front door slamming it as he step a foot outside. He has been skipping breakfast for a week now since that major argument he had with his sister. He keeps acting cold around her trying to make her feel that he no longer want to be near her anymore. But the more he does things against his will he always feel that guilt in his heart every time he sees Eunhee’s blank expression.

“You skip breakfast again?” D.O. mounted at Sehun who rushed to D.O.’s place to have breakfast. D.O. has been tolerating Sehun’s childish act for a week already and now he can’t stand it.

“Come on Hyung” Sehun said pleading as he sat on the floor crossing his legs and his eyes widen like a little kitty begging for food.

D.O. gave him a look and sigh “Do I have a choice” He said not referring to Sehun but to himself. He turn his back and went to the kitchen.

“Thank you Hyung!” Sehun shouted happily “You really are my savior” He hug his back and shake him side to side.

“”Yah!” He raise his voice Sehun let him go and bowed his head “I’ll be waiting at the dining table” He said softly and smile at the anger face D.O. and headed to the other side of the room.

            After minutes of cooking D.O. carried a bowl of chicken soup and rice plus a grilled pork belly. Sehun’s favorite meal. D.O. laid the bowl and the plate in front of Sehun and motion him to eat.

“You better hurry or you’ll be late” D.O. commanded him and went to the living room and turn on the T.V.

“Thanks again Hyung!” Sehun exclaimed happily and dig in stuffing everything in his mouth.

            It was around eleven o’clock and Sehun was taking a nap at the school gym. He didn’t bother to squeeze with the other students in the cafeteria and waiting for almost half an hour in line to get food from the counter. Instead of sparing time in the cafeteria he rendered it on taking a nap and ignoring the grumbling sound of his stomach. He hadn’t much sleep lately thinking of the fights he had with his sister and how will he convince her to leave korea for good and forget everything about him.

            Sehun slowly opened his eyes and exhale deeply hoping the lumps in his lungs and throat will be thrown out. To give him enough air so that he can breathe normally again. His eyes widen and his body was alarmed when he heard footsteps coming in. He stood up and was almost in defense position and almost got off balance when he face a girl around his age.

“Soo?” He said in surprise and straighten his body when Soohee look at him with confusion

“Hey” Soohee let out a smile and wave to him.

“What are you doing here?” He ask. Soohee is one of his classmates whom acts cold to him whenever they are in class but always smile secretly to him when no one looks. His mystery girl.

“I didn’t see you in the cafeteria” She said as she open her bag and let out a lunch box “I’ve been observing you lately and it seems that you never eat lunch this pass days” she said shyly and handed him the lunch box

Sehun look at her blankly

“I brought you pork belly and rice with vegetable salad” She explained “I hope you’ll eat you don’t look good lately” she said wryly and gave a faint smile.

“You don’t have to-“ Sehun didn’t finish his sentence as Soohee came near him and place the lunch box on his hand.

“Just eat” She said firmly “Don’t worry I won’t ask anything in return” she look at him with concern and smile before she turn her back and left the gym.

            Sehun was left in shock. He rub the back of his head not taking off his eyes to Soohee’s direction then glance to the lunch box on his hand and smile.

“I really don’t get you” He uttered to himself and took a sit on one of the bench in the corner “Thanks” he said before opening the lunch box. “I wonder how she knew that I like pork belly?” he ask himself then smile at the thought *You really are my mystery girl. Soohee*

Sehun shook his head vigorously “What are you thinking Sehun?!” he raise his voice “You are already getting rid of Eunhee and all of a sudden talking about this Soohee?” referring to himself “Stop being nice around people, okay?” He said to himself in monotone “I can’t get attach to any human being now” he nodded to his own words “But I’ll let this one go” he pointed to the lunch box on his lap and then started eating.

            It was around three in the afternoon and soon enough class will be over for the week. But Sehun hasn’t been able to concentrate in listening to his teacher because ever since he returned from the gym, He can see from the corner of his eyes that Soohee has been glancing back and forth from her chair just two rows from his left. He can’t quite figure out if he did something wrong with the lunch box or his face was just too distracting for her. But he didn’t mind looking at her, ignoring her stare would be enough reason that he doesn’t care about her. Though the fact is it kind of reaches his curiosity why she acts the way she does to him.

*Don’t even think of confronting Sehun, just ignore her and his mysterious gaze* he commanded himself

            A minute later the bell rings and students excitedly raise their voices

“Okay then, class dismiss” Teacher Han said and left the room first.

            Sehun gathered his things and put it inside his backpack then headed to the door didn’t mind on glancing to Soohee who was approaching him.

“How long are you gonna follow me?” Sehun said in a firm voice as he stop walking and face the person behind him.

Soohee stop and look at him with a blank expression. Sehun raise his eyebrow telling her to answer but Soohee just stood there and look at him with a questioning face.

“Aren’t you gonna tell me why are you following me?” Sehun said directly

“Following?” She question his judgment

Sehun just gave her an eye saying like isn’t it obvious?

“Me?” Soohee ask pointing to herself.

“Come on, don’t act like you’re innocent” Sehun commented lightly “You’ve been following me since I left the school gate” Sehun added

Soohee’s face turn serious. She didn’t like how Sehun accuse her of stalking him just because she’s taking the same route as his.

“I think you got me all wrong” She said in a serious tone “This is the usual route I take going back and forth to school and to my house” her voice wasfirm and icy.

Sehun stare at her seriously then his eyes widen in alarm as he remembered that he was actually going to Suho’s place for dinner since he has been avoiding his sister.

“Are you lost?” Soohee ask harshy “Because I’m pretty sure this isn’t the way to your house” She said sounding a little to offensive. Soohee raise her eyebrow when Sehun didn’t answer right away giving him a look like he needs some explanation from him.

“I’m not lost” Sehun said after a long pause “I’m going to a friend’s house” He added

            Soohee didn’t say anything and started to walk “Just because I like you doesn’t mean I’ll stalk you all the way to your friend’s house” She uttered as she pass to his side accidentally brushing her shoulder to his side. Her voice was soft with affection yet a little tense.

Sehun glance to her and turn to face her but caught her back instead “Did I hear that right?” He ask softly

 Soohee pause an inches away from him and said “Don’t accuse people harshly” ignoring his question “it’s bad for their ego” she added firmly not turning her back to him then continue walking.

            Sehun stand there in blank expression as her words echoed in his ears feeling a little guilt in his heart. The wind blew around him in his command giving him a little comfort. He didn’t know why but half of him smiles hearing those words but half of it saddens for all he know it’s not a good thing.

“You can’t” Sehun murmured his voice a little weak “I’m already half way in getting rid of Noona” He uttered “Don’t add up to my problem anymore” he added and sigh then started walking again going to Suho’s place.


Updated^^ Thank you for reading