Face Off Part 1

ANGEL, INTO YOUR WORLD

           Everything was black and Sehun can barely move. He forces his eyes to open slowly hoping a ray of light can give him strength. He blinks twice and thrice before his eyes adjusted from the dim room. He looks around him surveying the place he was in but had no idea where he was. He saw himself sitting on a metal chair with his hand chained on each side and his feet were flat on the ground with big metal chains wrapped around it.

          He tried to unleash the chain in his hands but it was useless. It’s like his energy was taken away by something. Then he remembered something from behind him wrapped his body that cause him to slowly weakness and little by little he felt his lungs run out of air. Then Soohee.

“Soohee” Sehun uttered softly remembering what happened in the park.

         He look around him but didn’t see anyone other than himself. His eyes widen as he recall the last thing he saw before he lost his vision. Soohee screaming something and was dragged by two men who he think now is one of Red force army. He barely can’t get himself think that something bad happened to her.

“No” He hissed “She can’t be…” He bit his lower lip controlling his mouth not to speak. *I can’t…No…That can’t happen* He shook the thought away.

            Sehun tried again to break the chain in his hands but was stop when he heard footsteps coming near him.

“I think that would be useless” A male voice said “You can’t break that because you no longer have power. Your strength is just like every other human being here on this planet. You’re weak.” The man firmly said and came out to the open facing Sehun.

        He flash an evil smiled at him when Sehun look his way. Sehun gave a surprising look and then look at the man seriously.

*I can’t just lose my power* Sehun told himself *It’s within me, I was born with it* He assured himself giving an eye to the man in front him who was curiously staring at him.

Sehun smirk *He can’t read my mind* he try to sigh in his mind *that only means he was lying. I might be just weak but I didn’t lose my power* He stare back at the man who was carefully studying him then opened his mouth “Where is Soohee?” He ask firmly giving the man a serious look.

The man chuckled and walk closer to him “Soohee?” he ask innocently rubbing his chin as if thinking “Oh!” He exclaimed softly “Soohee the girl you were trying to save a while ago” He nodded his head and smile

“Where is she?” Sehun ask again controlling his angry. Soohee must be just a girl from school but he can’t help think that she’ll be put into this trouble.

The man gave him a questioning look “How are you related to her?” He ask softly with a mocking tone “Do you even know the reason why I caught you?” He playfully ask.

“Are you the Red force” Sehun ask firmly *What does he mean by related?* He ask himself not breaking the eye contact “You know what” Sehun begun “It’s none of your business how we are related” he said.

The man smile “I don’t think you get what I mean” he said then turn to his side with both hands on his back tapping it gently “And yes I am the Red force” he smirk then continued “The girl you saw at the park” he glance at Sehun who was staring at him seriously “She works for me” He said after a long pause.

Sehun’s eyes widen in shock *Work for?* he repeated but didn’t quite believe the words. He saw the man smile and turn his gaze to look at him. He took a step towards Sehun whose expression can’t be explained. The man leans forward, an inch closer to Sehun’s face and place his hands on each side of Sehun’s shoulder.

“Soohee works for me” Red force said slowly but clearly. “She’s my daughter” He gave a smile emphasizing the last word as Sehun look at him with shockness written all over his face. He tap Sehun’s left cheek gently giving him a piece of reality and straighten his back and before he left the room he glance back to the clueless guy.

“She’ll be here with some guest” Red force announce and then walk through the dark corner of the room and quietly he disappeared.

            Sehun was left alone again. The silence in the room gives creepy feeling, like wrapping his whole body making him paralyze. The things he had found out now that echoed in his mind was something he hadn’t thought to hear.

“How…” He uttered softly.

            He lowered his head in disapproval to what he heard a while ago. The mysterious girl he thought was just acting cold towards him because she has a crush on him was actually a spy. Worst is she has the blood of Red force. The worse to that he was caught off guard because of her and now he has no clue on how to get out of here. He still wasn’t ready to face Red force, though he believes that with the help of others they’ll be able to have a higher chance of defeating Red force. But they haven’t find the three yet plus Tao and Chen aren’t here either. They barely had a plan. The truth is they already talk about it but they haven’t finalized it yet.

“Now what?” Sehun ask himself a little confuse. “Call it wrong timing” he hissed as anger rush in “I totally screw it” He blamed himself.

            The room felt quiet again as Sehun tries to send messages to his hyungs through his mind but he couldn’t get any reply from them.

*Is there something blocking?* He ask *Or something happened to them?* he went on *Could be the guest he was referring to-* His thought was interrupted by a loud scream from down stairs and banging of doors plus footsteps coming from outside. Then suddenly the door from his side flew in front of him. Good thing it didn’t hit him. His eyes slowly focus on the person behind the door and to his relief he saw Luhan standing from the broken door.

“Hyung!” Sehun called out his heart was pounding in relief. Luhan saw him and rush to his side.

“Are you okay?” Luhan ask. He can see the concern in his eyes as he kneels down and examine Sehun.

“I’m fine Hyung” He assured him. Luhan then manipulate the chains. When he was half way to it Kai appeared from Luhan’s side then Suho and D.O. came in from the door.

“We should leave fast” Suho commanded “I don’t feel good about this” he added

The others glance to each other giving each a nod.

“The security wasn’t tight” D.O. commented

“Yeah” Kai said in approval “It’s like they were waiting for us” He said.

Sehun froze from his sit as the last chain losen up from his ankle.

“What’s wrong?” the three ask in chorus

Sehun remembered what Red force said before he left “She’ll be here with some guests”. He look at Luhan who was standing in front of him “Where are Kris and Lay?” He ask directly.

“They’re waiting down stairs” Kai answered

“What’s wrong?” The three asks in chorus.

            But before Sehun could say anything they heard a loud bang coming from downstairs and before they could move a dark smoke puff in front of them. Suddenly Kris and Lay were thrown to them. Luhan was able to catch them using his power before they hit the concrete floor. Kai and D.O. supported them as Lay injured his right side and Kris was leaping.

“This is a nice surprise” A man spoke from the dark smoke. The others stare at it trying to figure out who was speaking. But Sehun knew.

“Red Force” Sehun uttered. The other’s glance at him and back to the dark smoke. Red force then came out from the smokes that surrounds him and smiled to the seven boys in front of him as his sign of welcoming them.

Red force stare at each one of them flashing each his evil smile. The boys gave him an eye watching his every move.

“One, two” He started counting giving them each a smile “Three, four, five, six “ he pause and smirk “seven” he gave a disappointing look “Where are the others?” He asks sheepishly

“It’s none of your business” Kris answered directly.

He put a hand on his mouth as if shock to what Kris just said “Don’t tell me you haven’t found the others yet” He said as he put down his hand. He wasn’t waiting for an answer as he turn his back to them.

            The boys glance to one another as if wondering where the others could be. Though they know Tao and Chen are already on their way. But they still have three missing brothers which they have no clue where they could be.

“It would be great if you all are here” he said as he move a step forward “But I’ll deal with you first and the rest will have their chance” He said playfully.

*Should we attack?* Kai ask a little irritated

*We can’t yet* Luhan said

*Can he hear us?* Suho and D.O. look at Sehun and he shook his head.

*I don’t think he can* He replied to them. The others showed a hopeful smile knowing that their thoughts are hidden from Red force it will be their advantage to him.

*I’m pretty sure he doesn’t know our powers* Kris added and others shrugged their shoulder.

“Should we start the farewell party?” Red force announced and the boys look his way hoping he didn’t really heard what they were talking.

“Farewell-“ Kai and the others were cut off as lights slowly filled the room they were in.

            Each one of them was shock that they were in a large hall. They aren’t sure either if they are still on earth.

“Welcome to my kingdom” Red force greeted them with his arms stretch wide open as waiting for them to give him a hug.

“As far as I could remember we entered an abandoned warehouse” D.O. said trying to compose his self

“This is way too big to how it looks like from the outside” Kai commented

            They all raise their hands to protect their eyes from blinding as more lights flash to their direction.

“Are they giving us spotlight?” Sehun asks playfully. The others grinned to his joke.

            They straighten up and lowered their hands as their eyes adjusted to the light. They then saw Red force standing from what they thought to be a stage. He was at the center then suddenly someone appeared next to him. Sehun’s eyes widen.

“Sooheee” He uttered softly. Kris and Luhan glance at him and back to the stage while D.O., Suho , Lay and Kai didn’t take their eyes off from the stage. Sehun notice something strange on Soohee.

“Her eyes” Suho and D.O. said in chorus

“It’s grey” They all said.

“She’s being controlled” Kris and Lay said. Knowing from their experience before, they’ve met people like this.

“Grey eyes with poker face and a body like a puppet.” Lay explained.

            Red force let out an evil laugh and the boys were startled and focus their eyes to the man in black cape.

“Very empressive” He praised Kris and Lay. “You two know a lot huh?” he ask innocently but the two didn’t answered but just gave him a serious look in the eye.

“Well” He clapped his hand giving attention to himself and turns his back walking near Soohee and made a slow turn facing the boys. “To make this party more fun I have invited some guests” He announced. Then there were lights behind him that made the boys eyes widen in shock.

“Eunhee!” “Noona”  Luhan, Sehun and D.O. yell in chorus. Their eyes were popping out in angry. Kris, Lay and Suho held them when they tried to step forward.

            Eunhee and Eunji were standing in a glass box with chains around their body giving them less access to move. The girls were half shock seeing their brothers and the other boys. They could tell the girls were scared base on how their eyes contract and became teary as they saw them.

“Where is Xiufen?” Kai uttered as he look for her on the stage.

            The other boys did the same knowing that they left the three of them at D.O’s place. Good thing D.O.’s parents were out of town for vacation or they too will be in this mess.

            Kai take a few steps forward but Lay grabbed his shoulder telling him don’t make any move. Red force saw the tension on the boys as each one of them look his way killing him with their eyes.

Red force took a step forward leaving Soohee behind him “You must be looking for the Chinese girl” He said firmly.

            Kai didn’t make a sound as they try to observe him from afar.

“Well…” Red force pause and glance back to Soohee “I also invited her” He said “But she didn’t want to come” he gave an evil smile.

Kai clenched his hands into a fist knowing what he meant by “she didn’t want to come”. “You” Kai wasn’t able to finish his words when Red force suddenly hit his back on the concrete wall behind him.

            The others saw Luhan’s hand manipulating Red force body pressing him deeper into the wall. They could see the anger in Luhan’s eyes as he put his force to crash Red force. Kai then teleported to the Stage hitting Red force to the face giving him a piece of his anger. Suddenly someone grabbed Kai by the shoulder.

“Soohee!” Sehun yelled from behind.

            Kai was now struggling from Soohee’s grip as she pulls Kai away with her both arms under his armpit. Sehun was about to rush into the stage but Kai teleported back to his side.

“You okay?” They asked in chorus Sehun helping Kai to get up.

“She’s strong” He commented and grinned.

Seconds later dark smokes surrounds them that then shifted into Human Armies and one by one attacked them. The boys were caught off guard by the sudden attack of Red force’s armies but somehow managed to fight back.

Kai was totally into this as he let out his anger to every human armies of Dark force. Kris and Lay were no much to these armies as they’ve been physically and mentally prepared to this. Suho and D.O. were still shock as men come and go but they somehow managed to kick their asses and proved that they’re not weak.

Sehun run towards the stage while Luhan clear his way. They stopped mid-way when Soohee appeared in front of them.

“I’ll handle this” Luhan eyed Sehun signaling him to go save the girls. He nodded and then flew up above the air and slowly the wind lowered him down to the stage.

Red forces weren’t in sight and he didn’t mind on looking for him as he tries to blast the two glass box in front of him with his power but it didn’t work. Not a single scratch.

Sehun saw the girls were struggling from the chains that were wrapping their bodies making them move less. He tried to think what he could do as the water levels increases to their neck.

“Yah Suho!” He screamed from the stage turning his head to the field. “I need your help here!” He added. He got a glimpse of Luhan and Soohee. There was a blood at the corner of Luhan’s mouth and he could tell that he seriously injured his left side as he place a hand over it and twitching his eye as he tried to move his body.

He diverted his attention back to the object in front of him as he saw his Noona and Eunji pounding the glass giving him a look to hurry and save them as water level almost reaches the top portion of the box. He attempted to blast again the glass but he failed for the second time. Seconds later Suho appeared beside him. He didn’t have to say anything as Suho concentrated his mind on the water inside the box raising both arm in the direction of the glass box. Seconds past and the water started to boil furiously inside and then a loud blast of sound echoed into the big hall getting attention from the others in the field as broken glass scatters everywhere.

 Good thing Sehun was able to make shield and protected them from getting hurt by the flying glasses. They both approach the girls that were lying unconsciously on the floor.

“Noona” “Eunji” Sehun and Suho said while gently shaking the girls’ body.

Kai and Lay teleported to the stage. Lay assess Eunji first.

“She’s still breathing” He said after he lean his ears closer to her nose. Suho and Kai let out a sigh of relief. “She’s just unconscious” He added.

Suho took off his jacket and wrapped it on Eunji’s upper body. Lay then approached Sehun. He place two fingers on Eunhee’s wrist then he lean his ear closer to her nose. He looked up to Sehun who was giving him a worried face.

“Can you do CPR?” Lay asked as he slowly positioned Eunhee’s body flat on the floor. Sehun shook his head in reply.

Lay kneeled beside Eunhee and slowly opened and lowered his head just inches above her and gave two blows on pressing her nose. Eunhee suddenly pushed Lay as she vomits water. She coughs out water placing a hand over .

“Noona!” Sehun voice was tense as he hugged her.


After like a year of Hiatus I have updated already!HAHA Though this is not yet finished cause I'm really on fighting scenes.HAHA So I'm really sorry. I'll try my very best to make the next part as good as I can..hehehe...Hope you like this part^^ Thank you