Bait

ANGEL, INTO YOUR WORLD

             


              The seven boys divided into three groups. Sehun with Lay and Kai, Luhan with D.O. and lastly Kris and Suho. They reminded each other to only communicate through their minds and to stay low as possible and not use their powers in all means except if it’s a life or death situation for they know that they can’t trust their surroundings and the people around them.  They gave one final look at each other and nodded then take different route as a group.

            They were in Gangnam City and Sehun’s group went to one of the famous areas there where they’ve heard rumors a week ago that some unknown human being was seen. They were thinking that it must be Red force and they thought that he must have found one of them. One of their brothers.

            Sehun stop the car in the parking area and they walk on foot to the place where they believe the Red force went. They went through a narrow alley that connects to the other side of Gangnam and when they got to the other side, their eyes widen in surprise as a tower came into view.

“The Red tower” Sehun uttered. Kai and Lay look at him in a questioning look waiting for an explanation.

“This is one of the Red Tower that was built way back before” Sehun begun “Suho thought it’s one of the works of Red Force but we don’t have basis for it” he went on as the two innocently nodded “But it has been giving chills to Luhan the day he arrive here in Seoul” he pause as Lay walk near the Tower.

            He and Kai stood still from where they stand and watch as Lay make his move. Though they didn’t know what he was trying to do, all of a sudden Kai disperse and appeared at Lay’s side grabbing him and then teleported back to where Sehun was.

“What was that?” They both said in chorus looking at each other in blank expression as Lay weakness in the arms of Kai.

“This isn’t good” Sehun uttered as he and Kai look at Lay. His face was pale and his body wasn’t moving like it was frozen. Kai felt his arms getting wet and thought that it was Lay’s sweat but it felt cold in his arms.

“Lay” Kai uttered softly his voice was worried

Lay moaned in reply but didn’t open his eyes.

“Is Lay sweating that much? Sehun ask as he wipe Lay’s forehead “Woah! It’s cold” He exclaimed

Kai look at him with a serious face telling him it’s not sweat “It’s ice” Kai uttered correcting him.

Sehun eyes widen and turn to face Lay “Kai we should leave” Sehun told him and seconds later after surveying the scene they vanish in thin air.

            They appeared at Sehun’s living room and carried Lay’s weak body to the sofa and gently lowered him.

“I already told the others and there are on their way” Sehun said to Kai who’s giving him a What-Are-We-Going-To-Do look.

            Kai nodded hesitantly as it didn’t give him explanation on what just happened to Lay.

            Minutes later the others rush in and found Kai and Sehun at the living room and give them a What-Happened look as they look their way. But the two young men shrugged their shoulders knowing that they too were surprised.

“Just tell us what you remember” Kris said harshly as he kneel down to Lay’s side and trying to make out his condition.

“Kai?” Suho called his attention

            Kai look at him still puzzled and then look at Sehun with a You-Tell-Them expression on his face.

Sehun sigh letting out the stress he was feeling and started talking “ We were walking into an alley and when we reach the end part we saw this Red Tower in front of us” he pause catching up with his breathe and trying to remember what happened “ I don’t know what or why but Lay started walking towards the tower and suddenly Kai appeared next to him and came back to my side with Lay’s unconscious body then we teleported here” Sehun explained as his eyes became furious when an image flash in his mind.

“Has Lay been sick?” D.O. uttered and everyone give him an eye “What?” He said raising an eyebrow “We can’t just say like the Red tower sipped his soul or something” He blurted out and with that word Sehun felt something hit his head.

“The Light” Sehun uttered and the others look at him

“What about the light?” Luhan ask

“The Re-red light, It-it didn’t just blink like it usually does” Sehun mumbles

“What Red Light?” Kris ask a little out of place

“The one I told you before. The Red Tower” Luhan enlighten his mind and Kris nodded.

“I think I know what Sehun is trying to say” Kai said clearing his throat “When we arrive at the site the Red light was blinking but the time Lay walk near to it, it stop blinking and the red light brightens even more” Kai said narrowing Sehun’s explanation.

“You mean that it sort of get Lay’s energy just like what D.O. said?” Suho uttered at the thought and look at Lay’s unconscious features.

Kai and Sehun look at each other and then look at Suho.

“We’re not sure” they said in chorus

“Do you think this whole time the Tower was like a dummy or sort of a sensor that signals Red force of our presence?” D.O. uttered not really expecting them to answer.

            The others gave glances and nodded hesitantly to the revelation.

“The Red force could have known us already” Luhan said analyzing everything from the day he came to Seoul and up to this day.

“He must have expected that we will make such move” Suho said in agreement to Luhan’s statement.

            Silence fill the room as each one of them think deeper in their thoughts then suddenly Lay move from the sofa opening his eyes slowly and push himself up.

            The others look surprise to Lay’s action as Kris assisted him into a sitting position.

“You alright?” Kris broke the silence and the others walk closer to Lay.

“My head still aches a little but I guess I’m good” Lay manage to say and his eyes turn blank as he felt others stare at him.

“Do you remember what happened?” Luhan ask worriedly

            Lay look at him then search the room and found Kai and Sehun standing from afar. Looking at their worried face his eyes turn from serious to calm.

“Good thing you both are okay” Lay said calmly as he smiled to Kai and Sehun.

“We should be the one saying that” Kai and Sehun said in chorus

“You scared us to death” Kai added placing a hand on his chest

“I’m sorry” Lay apologized softly “I didn’t know why but it felt like I needed to come closer and get a clearly view of it” Lay begun to explain “But something stop me” He twitch his eye a little like forcing himself to remember something “But before I could get any closer something cold surrounded my body” He pause thinking if it was the right word to describe it.

“Ice” Kai corrected him and everyone look puzzled

“Ice?” The other’s said in chorus

“It must be someone” Suho said then started scanning the old book he had in his bag. It was book that he found at the old house where his foster parents said they found him “Frost” he exclaimed pointing to the symbol in the book of what look like a snowflake.

“So the thing about the Tower sipping energy was not true” D.O. commented light but the others didn’t answer.

“We aren’t sure of that yet” Kris said firmly “But we should find this frost and thank him properly for trying to save Lay and this two kids from getting caught by Red Force” he suggested and the others nodded in agreement.

            It was an hour after the incident in gangnam street. Sehun and Kai were taking a walk in the neighborhood when Kai stop and turn his back. His eyes widen as the girl shock expression came into view. Sehun notice what Kai did and turn to face his back and to his surprise.

“Soohee?” Sehun uttered raising an eyebrow

“You know this girl?” Kai ask glancing from Sehun and Soohee

“Kind of” Sehun said firmly. Not sure of what is the proper word to introduce her

“We’re classmates” Soohee manage to say “And no I’m not following you” She said defending herself before Sehun could say about her stalking him.

“I didn’t say-“ Sehun was cut off

“I know you’ll think I was stalking you” She said then walks straight between them not bothering to hear his side.

“Yah Soohee!” Sehun called out and walk towards her. He saw Kai smirk from behind and he turns to face him “What does that face mean?” He ask annoyingly

“Nothing” Kai replied and motion him to go follow Soohee “Try to talk to your girl before someone does” Kai tease

“She’s not my girl” Sehun corrected him

“Whatever” Kai said and walk back to where they came from leaving Sehun behind.

            Sehun didn’t bother explaining to Kai knowing that there is nothing to explain to him. He then turn to Soohee’s direction and saw her looking from the flowers displayed outside a Flower Shop. This one he needs to know why this Mysterious girl is acting like this.

“Yah Soohee!” Sehun called out from a distance. Soohee turn to face him holding a bouquet of white Malaysian mumps.

“You’re stalking me?” She said in an over reacting tone as she hold the bouquet close to her heart.

“Stalking?” Sehun exclaimed in disbelieve “Me?” he pointed to himself “Oh Sehun” emphasizing his name “Stalking you?” he let out a soft chuckle.

            Soohee gave him an eye and he straightens his back.

“Like when Soohee?” Sehun ask her.

But Soohee just shook her head saying “Never mind” her voice was sad like in pain.

Sehun see the change in her expression not the cold one she always give but the sad face he never seen from her. He felt a slight pin prick in his heart as Soohee put back the bouquet inside a metal pale and bowed her head to the old lady then walk pass through him. But before she could get away, Sehun grabbed her arm and force her to stop.

“Yah!” Soohee exclaimed and pulling her hand but Sehun won’t free her hand.

“I’m sorry” He said softly almost a whisper but clear enough for Soohee to hear.

            She stand still as Sehun’s voice echoed to her ears. She felt the sincerity in his voice and though there is nothing he should be sorry of, she felt warmth inside her heart. Slowly Sehun let go of her hand and she rubbed it with her other hand.

“Does it hurt?” Sehun ask with a worried look

“A little” She uttered

“I’m sorry” Sehun apologized again “I didn’t know my grip was that tight” He said ruffling his hair in irritation *Duh!Sehun! You’re not Human* He told himself

“It’s fine” Soohee assured him then started walking

“Wait!” Sehun reach out to her shoulder and she stop at his action.

“It’s almost lunch time” Sehun uttered. Didn’t really know why he said that

Soohee turn to face him and gave him an eye “I know that, that’s why I’m going home” she told him firmly

“I’ll treat you” Sehun blurted out before she could even turn her back “My treat for hurting you” He said pointing to her hand that now has light red marks on it.

“No need” Soohee decline his offer “I’ll just put some ice on it at home and it will be good as brand new” She said calmly trying not to sound offensive

“Maybe an ice cream?” Sehun suggested  hoping she’ll say yes. *Girl’s love sweets” he thought

“Maybe next time” Soohee said then turn her back and left Sehun stood there with a blank expression.

“You were dump?” Kai blurted out as Sehun told him what happened earlier

“I wasn’t dump” Sehun corrected him “I’m like courting her” he continue “I just ask her to have lunch with me because I felt guilty that I almost broke her arm” he said then let out a sigh as he straighten his back to the couch.

“That is already a move Sehun” D.O.

“Yah! I said I wasn’t courting her” He yell out and stood up walking towards the stairs then slam his bedroom door.

            The others laugh at Sehun’s reaction. They’ve never seen him act like that especially Suho and D.O. who have known him for a long time.

“I’m pretty much sure he has feelings for this girl” Suho commented

“He sure does” Kai agreed telling them how Sehun called her name and followed her.

            They chuckle at the thought, picturing Sehun following the girl and being dump in the same time.

*Will you stop that!* Sehun said telepath to them *I can hear you’re evil laughs from where I am* he added annoyingly.

            Sehun didn’t hear any reply and resume walking again. He was outside somewhere in the park hoping getting some fresh air will help him calm his nerves. Those Hyungs of his didn’t give him any sympathy.

“Ugh” He sigh in irritation and then sat to one of the bench near the side walk facing the fountain.

            He wanders his eyes to the people walking by and stop at the site of the Red Tower. His eyes became furious as he focuses them to the blinking red light.

“What does that Red light mean anyway?” he uttered to himself but before he could comprehend an answer he was distracted by a scream of a girl. He stood up and looks around him but didn’t see anyone who owns the voice. He then tried to walk taking the path to his right. The scream became louder and he felt like he knew who owns that voice.

“Soohee” He murmured as he saw her being dragged by two men in black suit.

“I’m not coming with you!” She raise her voice as she force to free herself from their tight grip.

“If she said she’s not coming then don’t force her” Sehun said in a serious tone. The two men and Soohee look at him.

Soohee’s eyes widen at the sight of Sehun. *He can’t be here* She thought to herself

“I think you should leave young man if you don’t want to get in trouble” One of the man said. Something about his voice made Sehun shivers. Like his talking to a ghost or some kind of creature from the underworld.

“I’ll leave if you let the girl go” He answered firmly and made eye contact with Soohee.

Soohee tried to form the word ‘They’re after you’ But Sehun didn’t quite get it as the two men suddenly shifted from being a man into a dark angry clouds. Sehun’s eyes widen as he saw the two men turn into a dark cloud figure.

*This can’t be*He told himself as he position himself to defense mode and ready to fight this Red force army. *But how?* he ask himself *What’s the use of wind Sehun* He answered smiling to the two formed dark clouds as he waits for them to charge first.

“Sehun watch out!” Soohee called out from behind the two form dark clouds.

            But before Sehun could do anything something wrapped his body from behind causing him to weakness and slowly he was on his knees. He can barely move any of his limbs.

“What the-!” Sehun gasped as his body become paralyze. He was totally caught off guard.

“Sehun!” Soohee screamed in horror.

 But Sehun couldn’t do anything. He has no idea what to do. As his body weakness and his lungs gasped for air he can barely see Soohee shouting but can’t make out the words but before his vision blacks out he send a message to his brothers *I Found Red Force*