Trap

ANGEL, INTO YOUR WORLD

To me, you're more brilliant and dazzling than an angel

If anyone is unjust to you, I definitely would not allow allow that

As restless as if stepping into the Garden of Eden for the first time

Let me just gaze at you every day, I'm constantly thinking about you

 


 

                Luhan went to the nearest grocery store and bought foods and drinks to fill in his empty refrigerator. It took him an hour to finish buying everything he have listed and went back to his place. He places all his cereals on the cabinet above the kitchen counter and places the meat on the freezer box. Put some vegetables, milk and can juices and fruits on the lower part of the refrigerator. After minutes of organizing his groceries he grabbed his bag pack from his desk and put the note which the address was written and went out to start his search.

                Luhan was about to take a left turn when he saw the sign “NO TRESPASSING” in capital letters.

“How could that be?” He said as he scans around the area. “There are no barriers here on the map” Luhan uttered as he checks again the map he printed from the site. “That is odd” He sigh a little irritated as he look over the wires that piled up blocking his way to the building where he was hoping was the place of the person who owned the site that wrote about the Sons of the Legends.

“Ugh!” He hissed and kicks the dust off the street.  “How come the information was wrong?” He read again the details on the paper and the sign posted on the street. “I couldn’t have read it wrong? Could I?” He asks himself

“The place has been abandoned for almost three years” A male voice said. Luhan turn his back to where the voice came from and was surprise to see the guy from the pastry.

He raised his eyebrow as their eyes met giving the guy a questioning look. The guy smiled at him brightly and then walks a few steps and stop about a meter in front of him.

“Are you here also to see Mr. Choi?” Luhan ask the tall blonde guy as he look back to the direction of the building

“Not really…” The guy answered him “I’ve been coming here for a year already and this place looks more abandoned than the last time I saw it” He added as he rubbed his chin like he wasn’t sure of something

“Is it possible…” Luhan paused and think of a better word to say it. “Are you from here?” He change his mind.

The guy glances at him and then looks around the streets. No one was there except the two of them. But his bright expression turns to a serious face as he stares somewhere from afar. Luhan got curious and looked to the direction where the guy was staring. His eyes widen as he saw the Red light from the tower.

“It couldn’t be the same tower” He uttered

“There have been many towers like that nowadays” The guy explained

 “But it’s a strange one” Luhan said and the guy just nodded as if agreeing to him.

“The Red light is strange, it always blinks even in daylight” The guy said then turn his back to face Luhan. “I’m Sehun” He introduces himself and held a hand

Luhan reach for it and they shake hands “Nice to meet you, I’m Luhan” he said and then smiled at him.

“I think we have something in common” Sehun said frankly as they let go of their hands.

                Luhan’s eyes widen and his face became serious and all of a sudden the wind blew heavy around them. Like it was only circulating in their place. Sehun gave a smirk sensing what Luhan is thinking.

“We should go somewhere private” Sehun broke the silence between them “We’re not safe here” He added and motioned Luhan to follow him.

                Luhan didn’t know what to do; he stood still there not making a move as he sees Sehun went to the car that was parking just across the street. *Should I follow?* His mind begun talking *I just met this guy and I’m not sure if we are on the same line* He argue *What if he is the Red Force? What am I going to do?* His heart skip a bit as Sehun look back at him *they say that someone whom you just met acts nicely to you means he wants something from you* He thought remembering what he experience before.

“Aren’t you coming Luhan?” Sehun called out snapping him back to reality.

                Luhan was hesitant but nodded and walk towards Sehun’s car. He opened the passenger seat as Sehun went to the driver seat.  He started the engine and place the clutch on reverse and then lowered it to drive and speed off. Minutes later they were on the main road. No one make a sound. Sehun focus his attention on the road while Luhan wanders his eyes on the tinted window. After an hour they stop outside a white house. Sehun park the car about a few feet away from the main gate and then get out of the car. Luhan did the same and tried to relax his mind as his feet stood still on the concrete ground.

“This is my place” Sehun spoke after a long hours of silence “Come on in” He invited Luhan as he opened the gate and went in first then Luhan followed him.

                They walk about ten steps and reached the wooden door. Sehun turned the knob and push it to open. He glances to Luhan and gesture him to come in as he entered Sehun closes the door behind him.

“I’m Home” Sehun said.

                Seconds later they heard footsteps coming their way. Luhan’s eyes widen as he met eyes with a girl. The girl looked at him in surprise and they stare at each other for quite a while until Sehun went near them and wave his hands in front of them.

“Noona!” Sehun raised his voice.

                Both Luhan and the girl blink and the girl look at Sehun.

“Are you alright?” Sehun said his voice a bit worried

“Yeah”the girl answered and smiled at him

“You know Luhan?” Sehun ask directly, curious about the interaction Luhan and his noona had a while ago.

                The girl glance at Luhan who was surprise to see him staring at him.

“Uhm…” She pause “Kind of” She manage to say

                Sehun look at her and then turn to his side to face Luhan who has this blank expression on his face. He then raises an eyebrow as Luhan look at him.

“We were classmates before” Luhan said softly

                Sehun didn’t say anything and just nodded to them and proceed to the living room. Leaving his noona and Luhan at the hallway.

“I didn’t thought you’d remember me” The girl said not looking at Luhan

“How could I forget”Luhan said firmly *The woman who stole my heart* he thought “Eun Hee” Luhan called out her name softly.

                Eun Hee smiles at him and he smiled back.

“Let’s go to the living room, Sehun and his friends are waiting” Eun Hee said and went to the other side of the house.

                Luhan followed her and they entered the living room.  Luhan saw another girl, the one that Sehun was with the other day at the pastry shop. There was also two guys around his age, one was a little shorter than him and Sehun and he was wearing a big round eye glasses with a cold expression on his face. The other guy who was sitting next to Sehun has fairer skin and smiles cheerfully as he and Eun Hee made eye contact.

                Sehun look at him and then stood up. The other’s look up to him and then look to Luhan’s direction.

“Guys, this is Luhan” Sehun introduce him “He’s my noona’s old classmate and sort of one of us” He added. Everyone look at him and he smiled at them trying to look calm and normal as he didn’t know what Sehun meant about “One of Us”.

“These are my friends Suho and D.O.” Sehun introduce the guy with fairer skin and then pointed to the other guy with glasses. They nodded to him and Luhan bowed his head in return.

“And this is Eunji noona” Sehun said and the girl wave back to Luhan. He smiled in return.

“Nice to meet you all” Luhan said to them and bowed his head. They smiled in reply.

“Eunji and I will cook dinner while you guys talk” Eunhee said and excused themselves and went to the kitchen.

“I think we better get to the main matter of gathering here” Suho said and then stood up and walk towards the door just across the living room.

                D.O followed Suho and sehun pulled Luhan’s hand and they both entered the room.  The room was little compared to the living room outside. But it was enough to accommodate six people. Suho sat at the far end of the table and D.O sat next to him. Sehun pulled the chair for Luhan to take and he sat next to him.

“Sehun told us that you went to Mr. Choi’s place” Suho begun to talk his voice was firm and his face was serious. Luhan just nodded in reply.

“It only means that you are also curious about these sons of legends” Suho continued “which means that you are also one of the 12 sons, am I right?” Suho look at him seriously

                Luhan gave a surprising look at him and nodded when D.O. stare at him.

“So you are also one of the 12 sons?” Luhan ask in confirmation

“Yeah” Suho said while D.O. and Sehun just nodded.

“It was a good thing that Sehun followed you and pulled you out from that place before something happened” D.O. finally spoke.

“What do you?” Luhan look at them in curiousity

“That place we believe is one of the lures of Red Force” D.O. said. Luhan’s eyes widen as he heard this

“You were just lucky I was near the area” Sehun said as he glared to Luhan “Or else something bad had happened to you” he added

“But how did you know about that place?” Luhan ask

“There was a news two years ago that four male teenagers were found dead in that place plus the one who owned the house” D.O. explained his voice a little tense “Reports claimed that these teenagers found this interesting website and went to talk to the owner of the site for their project in school” D.O. paused as he folds his hands into a fist.

                Suho place a hand on his shoulder trying to calm him.

“Two days after there were reports made by their parents that their sons were missing” Suho said continuing D.O.’s explanation “One of them was D.O.’s brother” He said wryly.

“But that was before I knew about my identity” D.O. said softly still his voice was tense trying to hold the anger inside him. “It was just two months after my brother’s burial that I discovered it and my parents told me that I was adopted when I was around six” D.O. said firmly

“After that incident what happened to the place?” Luhan ask out of curiosity

“It was abandoned” Sehun answered directly “People from the neighborhood said that it was haunted” he added “But we don’t it” “I went there a couple times before they blocked the entrance” Sehun said in a casual tone “the aura was different from the other houses nearby plus the police said all the boys including the owner of the house was killed” Sehun said his voice sound mad

“The Red Force has been looking for us since then” Luhan uttered

“It could be that this Mr. Choi is just his dummy that helped him in finding us” Suho said in agreement to Luhan’s statement “But because he failed, he had to kill them all in order for his identity to be hidden” he added.

“What about this Tower that has this Red Light on it?” Luhan ask trying to connect the dots

“We aren’t sure of that yet” Suho replied “But there has been like five of them around the city” he said

“But it sure is a strange tower” D.O. commented lightly “We should take extra caution when we are outside and even though inside our own house” He reminded them

                Every one nodded in agreement. They then ended the topic about Red Force when Luhan mentioned about Kris and Lay who is also one of them. They began to tell about their story on how they’ve found out about their powers and the experience they had around the eyes of every human being. Sehun and D.O. were lucky enough to have older sisters who kept their secrets from their parents. But now that they are in a better place all they are worried about is the safety of their noona. Suho have been living alone since three years ago when he knew that he wasn’t the real son and he also don’t want to cause trouble to the family who took care of him and treated him like their own.

                After an hour of getting to know each other, Eunji called out to them saying the dinner is ready. The boys went out of the little room and headed to the dining room just beside the living room. The table was ready and everyone takes their seats and said their prayers before they dig in and feed their hungry stomach.

                Two days had passed after Luhan met Sehun and his two friends who are also like him. He told Kris and Lay about his interaction with the three and they confirmed to them that Red force is just somewhere here in Seoul.  But they were confident enough that Red Force won’t find them except if another kind of them would find something that belongs to the Tree of Life. Only this could alarm the Red Force. But they were hoping that before anything deadly could happen they’ll be able to gather the others and plan out how they will find and defeat the Red Force.

                Everything Luhan had planned seems to be going well. Searching for answers and finding his brothers made him happy and more he found the girl whom his heart had been longing to see.  Today he woke up a bit late than usual. He sprinted to the bathroom holding his blue towel on his hand and takes a shower.

                An hour has passed and Luhan was out in the streets heading to the pastry shop he visited three days ago. He bought a strawberry short cake and headed out to the bus stop.  He got into the bus heading to Hongdae.  He sat slowly on the back seat next to the driver and careful place the box of cake in his lap, placing both hands on each sides preventing in from moving too much. After a few minutes the bus stop and Luhan got out. Carrying his box of strawberry short he headed to the street to the direction of Sehun’s house.

                It took him minutes to reach Sehun’s house in foot. He rung the door bell and seconds later Sehun open the gate for him and they entered the house.

“Happy Birthday Eunhee” Luhan greeted Eunhee and handed her the cake he bought at the pastry shop. Hoping that it didn’t melt down after the long travel.

“Thank you Luhan” Eunhee replied and took the cake to the kitchen smiling as her cheeks blushed.

                Luhan kept on glancing at Eunhee as the party went on. He can’t seem to get enough of her and being away from her for almost years as he could remember and being with her today made him think that it would be better to stay for good beside her and protect her no matter what the Red Force does.  Because now that he knew that Eunhee knows about his secret there are no other reasons to stay away from her. Luhan smiled at the thought but his heart felt a little heavy. Though no matter how much he tries to convince himself, he still can’t get the fact that sooner or later when they face the Red Force it’s either they’ll defeat him or they will perish and will never return again. That is the only thing that will separate him from Eunhee Forever.

“You okay Luhan?” Suho tapped his shoulder bringing him back to earth

“Yeah” He replied firmly and smiled

“It’s time to open the present!” Sehun exclaimed and push his noona to the center as he ready his camera.

                After a fun filled lunch at Sehun’s house, Luhan thank Eunhee and Sehun for inviting him and said goodbye to the others and went home. It was around three pm when the party ended and Luhan surely had a great time all thanks to Eunhee. He arrived at his place and pause for a few minutes as he sense something weird. He glance back from the direction where he had taken and sees people passing by normally and some cars pass by the street. But something made him think twice before we tried to insert the key. He felt a presence of someone other than his and the people around him. Someone different.


I added more to make it long. Hope you enjoyed reading this Chapter^^ Thank you~~