Another Beginning

ANGEL, INTO YOUR WORLD

2 months had passed after that unexplained event that happened at the central park. Many were shock and surprised because of the mess there and some people saw the fight between the 12 boys and a man. But good thing Tao was able to erased that part. If you asked how he did it to almost a million people living in Seoul, I myself can’t explain. Well maybe I’ll give you some details on it.

After they defeated Red force by combining their powers, Tao was still reluctant to deal with cleaning up the mess. They thought to let it be as it is but as people came rushing to the park and people started gossiping about them being an alien and a territorial threat to everyone they changed their mind and Tao didn’t have a choice but to do what he must do. Though he had done this for the second time already, it was his first to deal with millions of people.

But somehow it went well, though there were still few who keep on asking about the incident at the park some rarely ignored it as they have lost that memory of them while others recalls things but can’t seem to tell if it was real or a dream.

The boys entered the portal and saw their planet. The place they truly belong. Everything went back to normal; The Tree of life was again glowing brightly at the center of Heaven and Earth. The people there welcome them and called them their heroes who restored the balance between the planets around it.

They were given the choice to stay or go back to earth. They didn’t know what to choose at first since here were their home and the only place that welcomes them with no secrets to hide or keep from others. But half of them still want to go back and start a new chapter of their life now that Red force has finally been defeated they hope that their lives will be peaceful back on earth.

The Eldest wished them the life that should be for them and still anticipate for their return though they know that it will take long for them to go back they promised them that the portal will be open for them when they needed to go back home.

When they got back from their planet, they buried Soohee at a cliff a hundred miles away from the city. As her last request to them before she finally sleep to death. They found out that her mother was buried there and that just a few miles away was their old house.

2 months then everything was normal.

Kai stayed in Seoul with Xiufen and lived together at his old house. Krystal and Taemin were surprised of his sudden arrival but didn’t bug to ask why. They were happier to see him safe and back in the neighborhood.

Luhan confessed to Eunhee and now they’re both officially in a relation as well as Suho and Eunji.

Sehun and D.O. were both happy for their sisters but a part of Sehun was hoping he too was with the one he love but apparently that is impossible since Soohee is dead.

Kris and Lay went back to China with Tao and Chen a week after that day.

Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Xiumin were back to their old jobs around the city.

Once in a month the guys would gather together to visit their planet either in China or Korea it didn’t matter to them since it wasn’t that hard to travel anymore. As promised by the Eldest the portals would open anytime they wished to and they no longer need Xiufen to do the job.

1 year later

“Yah Sehun!” Kris called out

“What?!” Sehun asked as he turned to face Kris

“Can you walk more faster you know that we’re in a hurry” Kris said in a firm tone.

They were out somewhere in China.

“I’m walking faster Hyung” Sehun answered grumpy.

Kris rolled his eyes and resume walking as the others were already out of sight.

Sehun walked slowly behind him and was wandering his eyes to the beautiful scenery up in the sky.

The moon was above them shining brightly and the stars were tinkling everywhere.

Many people were taking their stroll and others were taking their time to watch the beautiful sky.

Minutes later Kris and Sehun reached their destination and saw that a lot of people were there already.

“Yah Sehun! Kris!” The two turned to the caller. It was Xiumin beside him was Chanyeol who was waving at them.

They walked towards their direction. Soon Kris saw Tao who grabbed him and pulled him to the rails while Sehun stood next to Eunhee who was beside Luhan.

Suho was next to Luhan and Eunji was beside him followed by Lay, Kai and Xiufen.

D.O., Chen and Baekhyun were sitting at the bench behind them as they know they won’t be able to squeeze anymore since it was crowded already.

Sehun turned to them then slowly walked near them. He sat to the concrete table on the center and Chen hit his head.

“Yah!” Sehun beamed at them caressing his head

“You’re blocking our view” Baekhyun mocked at him

“I don’t have anywhere to seat” Sehun said and pushed himself a little to the center as he lift his legs into the table and crossed them.

“You little brat” D.O. as he climbed to the table and wrapped his arms around Sehun’s neck making him choke a little.

“Hyung your so mean” Sehun uttered and pouted

D.O. and Chen poked his head.

The two then take their seat on the table and quietly looked up to the sky waiting for something.

A few seconds later the sky was filled with different colors. Fireworks were everywhere and people shouted in amazed as they look up and watch the sky glitter and shine.

An hour later the firework show was over and little by little people starts to leave the place.

D.O., Baekhyun and Chen started to walk towards the others while Sehun followed behind. He stop half way when his eyes caught a glimpse of a familiar figure.

He turns and walked the other side and stop just a few meters away from the girl.

He was about to open his mouth when the figure turned to face him. His eyes widen in surprised and he felt like everything around him stopped.

The girl met his eyes and seconds later she smiled at him. Sehun’s heart started to palpitate as the girl slowly walked towards him.

“Sehun-ssi” The girl uttered softly

“Soo-“

“Yah! Sehun!” Sehun was cut off by a male voice. He blink his eyes and when he opened it the girl was no longer in front him.

“Sehun!” Eunhee called him. His eyes sadness and his heart beat became normal again

He smiled faintly and turn to face the others who were waiting for him.

Chanyeol and Tao were waving their hands vigorously as if Sehun didn’t see them. Kai was holding Xiufen’s hand and was smiling at his direction. Suho, Eunji, Lay, D.O and Chen were almost walking down followed by Baekhyun, Xiumin and Kris who was happily chatting.

He smiled at his Hyungs and Luhan placed an arm around his shoulder then Sehun placed his arm around his sister who smiled at him brightly.

They then walked down leaving the place empty and quiet again.

Luhan slowly pulled away his arm as Sehun motioned him and his sister to go ahead. They smiled at him and continue walking along with the others.

Sehun looked back and he saw Soohee waving at him happily.


So yeah it ends here! WOAH! The end already???did I just said that? THE END????HAHAHA

well I hope you like my first every fanfic story.

Thank you so much for subscribing and commenting and ofcourse waited for my updates^^

I'm very much please though sad that it ended already.haha

Well every story has too^^

Hope you like the ending

Thank you again for reading. Please take time to read my other stories^^