SS

Jung Daehyun, I Got'chu

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~First Day at SS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the first day of SS and I was actuaally pretty excited. I was wearing this varisty-ish-style black sweatshirt that said "DON'T GIVE UP" with a jet black button-down shirt under it, black skinny jeans, my jordans, and to top it off I put on my black&white snapback. You could say that I wore a bit too warm, but in my opinion, sweating a bit is better than looking awfull on the first day with a random pair of shorts and a shirt. 

When Jaehyun and I got out of the car, I felt a couple stares and heard a couple whispers. I smirked and Jaehyun just walked inside into the building.

I looked around and spotted Yoora in a corner with Soojung.

"YOORA!!" I ran over to her and wrapped my arm around her shoulder, gave a quick beam at Soojung, and then faced Yoora again.

"Yah! Why'd you come so late?! We only have 5 minutes before we have to go in." she slapped my stomach and pulled away from me, but she was smiling.

"Hey~~ let's go in~~" I dragged her over to the building and we went in. 

YOUR POV

"OKAY~" I heard Joseph speak through the microphone and we all looked up. Joseph was our youth group leader and the pastor's son. We were all gathered into the chapel for morning announcements and such. 

"Hey guys, I'm Joseph and I am your coordinator-ish person of SS this year. Welcome to the first day and right now we will be arranging you guys into your rooms and assigning your teachers." he was smiling like crazy. 

"So, youngest first! 1st and 2nd graders follow Sam teacher..." he continued to talk, but I didn't really pay attention. Daehyun was tapping on my shoulder like crazy and it was getting pretty annoying.

"WHAT-" As I turned to him his finger poked my cheek and I found out what he was doing.

"YAH! Aishh.. that hurt," I turned back to Joseph while rubbing my cheek. *Urgh, just wait until we get out Jung Daehyun..*

Finally it was our turn and this year we got these random teachers. I only recognized one of them and another one, I had heard of.

We had Joy teacher, Paul teacher, and Ryan teacher. 

We went in the room, chose our seats, did introductions, got our workbooks, and we were allowed to play until lunch time. 

We were seperated into two groups, by our math level. Soojung, Janice, Joyce, Joshua, and I were in the same group. There were some other people, but I didn't know them. Daehyun, Kenny, Jasmine, and some other people were in the other group. They got the bigger room with better air conditioning, while we got the smaller room with the broken fan and slighty working AC. I could already feel the sweat forming. 

The thing about me is that I sweat really easy, no matter which season, weather, temperature it is. If I get nervous or stressed even slighty I can start sweating. 

Soojung and I chose the table on the left near the window and Joshua sat with us. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We started working on the book just because we were bored and we felt that it was better to ahead than behind. 

However, that thought didn't last for long for Soojung.

"Hey, Yoora. Yoora. Yoora." she called out to me.

"Hmm?" I said without looking up since I was solving this problem that was super complicated.

"Yoora. Yoora. Yoooooraaaaaa." she tried again, but my answer was the same.

"Hmm?" I replied, still not looking up.

"Yoora. Yooooooooooraaaaaaaa. YOORAA!" she began to poke me.

"WHAT." I still didn't look up because I was almost done solving it. She continue to poke me and I grew a bit annoyed.

"YOORA!" she poked me even harder.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT." I grabbed her finger and looked up, ready to give her a glare. That was, until I saw what she was calling me for. 

She held up her phone, showing an edit of a guy and a girl in a heart. And it took a while to notice who the people in the picture were.

It was me. And him. Kim Joon-Myeon. 

Kim Joon-Myeon was your big-time crush. You met him during a winter camp for a week and developed a HUGE crush on him. 

In your opinion, he was really the closest thing you can get to perfect.

He had huge eyes, really pure skin, he was christian, he had a really nice personality, etc... he basically fit my ideal type pretty well.

The only thing that didn't work out was that he was a bit short and... he lived in a different city... and you had never talked to him... you never had the courage to. At the camp, on facebook, you hadn't been able to communicate with him because of your stupid shy-ness. Man.. life .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"ALRIGHT, LUNCH TIME. LET'S GO EAT!" Joy teacher was dragging everyone out. 

"YOORA-YAH~~" I heard Daehyun yell and I began to walk faster, embarrased of him.

"YAH!! SHIN YOORA!" he continued to call out and Soojung nudged me, signaling me that he began to run and so I turned back and almost had a heart-attack.

He was standing RIGHT behind me, body not even a feet away from mine. 

I slightly yelped and stumbled back. *Gosh, he knows I get scared easily -.-* 

"Yah! What'd you do that for." I punched him on his arm and gave him a nice, long glare. But with this boy, the glare didn't work. 

"Man, you're such a baby~" he wacked my head and ran away. 

"He's so retarded." you said with a straight face, but soon broke out into a laugh because he had bumped into one of the chairs and tripped. I walked over to him and he quickly recovered from it. Hanging his arm over my shoulder (which soon turned into a head lock) we walked over to the cafeteria to eat the lunch that was prepared for us. 

So far, the first day was going by pretty good. That is, until you and Soojung met Jeannie Kim, your enemy of the summer.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

CONGRATS ON BAP FIRST WIN <3333 this might be late when I post it but whatever (: 

HEY GUYSS <3 I'm seriously SO sorry for not updating since like forever, literally. I don't think I can even have an excuse because I feel so bad D: I will really try to update more and not leave you guys hanging. I've decided to write the chapters in advance, since like I have these times when I have like a bunch of ideas and if I don't write then, then I won't be able tot hink of anything to write on the days that I don't have that feeling. you know? haha xD 

(oh yeah, this chapter wasn't really much because it's just like an intro of this summer school hehe (: )