Problems

Jung Daehyun, I Got'chu

You and Soojung were out in the yard playing *ddak-gee* with a couple kids. You were playing with a third-grader and it was your turn. You felt the pro feels come to you and after completely feeling the 'feel' you slammed down your lvl.30 mushroom onto his lvl.100+ dragon and to your luck, it flipped over. You had won the dragon, THE dragon. 

"YES! I won! Hand it over~" you pumped up your fists into the air out of happiness and let out your hand with your eyes closed.

As you didn't feel the round object land in your hand, you opened your eyes and looked over to him, but he wasn't there. You stood up, which wasn't a good choice since your legs had fallen asleep and you fell right back down. *Aishh dammit. I should go over to Soojungie~*

You looked over to where Soojung normally was, but she wasn't there. You asked the little boy that she was playing with, but he didn't know where she was either. 

You searched around the whole place for her until you finally found her in the basketball court with some other girls from our class. You ran over to her, ready to smack her head when you noticed where she was looking at. She was watching these two guys playing basketball together. *They seem okay looking~Ooh my that guy with the snapback on NOW THAT IS MY STYLE* you thought while nodding a bit with your "satisfied face". You tried to see their face to see who they were, but they were too far away for you to see. 

"YAHH! LEE SOOJUNG!" you yelled out and soon she began to walk over. She was still watching the two guys play basketball though.

Being the slightly impatient one, you ran over to Soojung and lightly smacked her head to get her attention before rambling on about how she left you and how you had to search all over the place for you. But instead of slapping you back and yelling back (jokingly) like she would normally do, she just calmly listened and gave you her retarded smile the whole time. 

However, the moment you were done talking, she dragged you over to the court and sat you down on the small bench in the shade.

"Dude, do you know who that guy is? That guy playing basketball with Daehyun over there!" Soojung was nudging you and looking over at the same two guys from before. *Wait what?? Daehyun's playing basketball?* You looked over at the guys again and yes, the guy that you had thought was your type just a few moments ago, was Jung Daehyun. You almost choked on your spit. 

You looked at the other guy and tried to make out who it was but couldn't recognize him.

"Nope, must be someone new. Why?" you raised a brow at her since you were kind of seeing where this was going. When she smiled at you with that "I'm in love" smile again, you couldn't help but start bursting out in laughter. 

"PUHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH! YOU LIKE HIM??" you said a bit to loud, causing Soojung to glare at you and smack you a bit before answering.

"Isn't he so cute?" she quietly said and started to jump around in circles. You started to laugh again, but when you saw a pair of eyes looking at you and Soojung's direction, you calmed down right away. 

There was this random girl, glaring at Soojung. You ignored her at first, but when she kept on staring, you got a bit annoyed and decided to tell Soojung.

"Ey, Soojung," you tapped on her head to get her attention before speaking,"that girl over there keeps on staring at you, it kind of annoying me."

She glanced over at the direction that you were pointing to and stared back at the girl.

"Do you know who she is?" You asked her, and she shook her head.

"Why would she-" you were cut off when she suddenly grabbed you hand to pulled you up.

"Where are we going? Are you going to go to her?!" You stopped and made her let go of you. She just gave you a smile and started to walk again. 

*That crazy girl..* you thought to yourself, but laughed and ran off to her. 

However, on the way, you bumped into this guy's back when you were laughing. It since his back was wet. *Eww, who is this-* you looked up and met with two brown orbs. Very familiar eyes at that. 

He just said sorry and ran back to the court that he was playing basketball at. It was the court next to Daehyun's. When you looked over to Daehyun, he wasn't playing basketball, but he was sitting on the bench that you and Soojung were just sitting on. When you met eyes with him, he held up the ice cream that he was holding and signalling you to come over. You completely forgot about Soojung and ran to Daehyun. 

You were eating ice cream when you saw Soojung coming towards you and immediately felt the guilt run through you. She was on the verge of tears and you could tell that it wasn't because she was scared or sad or anything. It was because she was pissed, real pissed at that. 

What happened between Soojung and Jeannie was really not understandable. 

When you heard what happened, you wanted to go up to that and give her a nice slap.

 

__________________________________________________________________________

 

hahaha hey guys~ I had no school today and it was Bang's birthday so I decided to upload this chapter for you guys! (: what do you guys think that girl did to Soojung? hehe I think I MIGHT be able to upload the next chapter real soon, so be expecting it! :D <3 love you~