His Side of the Story

Jung Daehyun, I Got'chu

 

I'll be trying to update at least once a week haha (: i WOULD update more, but i have school in my life so urgh that D: today was such a stressful day because of some kids at my school.

 

 

 

Daehyun's POV

 

"Daehyun! Get up! Today's your first day of school, you shouldn't be late." my mom opened my door room and I was welcomed by the bright light. 

"Grmanammmmmmmmmmhm..." I mumbled and got up. I looked around my room for my clothes and walked over to the restroom. I went in and locked the door. I began to take off my clothes for a shower. (A/N: i know what you're all thinking about! xD) I took a quick shower and came out. 

My mom was calling me," Daehyun! I have your breakfast! I'm going to be late for work if we don't leave right now, so hurry up and come out!" 

I grabbed my bag, lunch, and a water bottle and walked out. I sat in the back seat because my brother was in the front. It was his first day of highschool and he had especially chosen his clothes out carefully. He didn't need too though, because he had the face. 

I finished my food and I was playing with my phone when the car suddenly stopped,"Ahh! Umma! I almost beat my high score! urghh."

"Ah, miahn~ Daehyun, we're here." my mom took the plate from my lap and motioned me to get out. 

"Oh, bye umma. Bye Jaehyun." I got out. My mom and Jaehyun smiled at me and waved. 

I began to walk towards the front door. I had earphones on and I was watching a funny video. I could tell that some girls were looking at me. I especially noticed these two girls sitting on the bench near the bushes. One was talking non-stop and one was zoning out. The talker suddenly pointed at me and I looked back at my phone. I looked up again at their direction. The zone-out girl had a smile on her and she was looking at me. Another one? I don't get why girls try when they don't even have the chance 

I walked into the main building and I felt even more eyes on me. I needed to check where my homeroom was and the lady told me that the list was in the quad. I would have to walk through the hallway- Aish, this girl stepped on my shoelace and it got loosened. She had make-up on and dressed like a biker. She smiled and said sorry. Eighth grader maybe? She's pretty. I bet she's going to come for me sooner or later

I bent down to tie my shoelace when I saw that half of it was black and wet. Ew, her shoe was dirty. I decided to just make one knot and continued walking. I was about to walk to the quad when I heard that eighth grader's voice again.

"Watch where you're going, scrub. You're not going to survive middle school, if you're dumb enough to bump into eigth graders recklessly like that." I turned back and saw the zone-out girl facing the biker girl. I smirked and continued walking to the quad.

I met my friend on the way and we talked for a bit in front of the bulliten board. I tried to look for my name, but couldn't find it. I grew frustrated, so I took out my lunch and started to eat it. It was a sandwich. 

Then, I saw that girl again. She was coming this way and I looked back at the board. I expected her to peek at me or at least try to sneak up next to me, but she didn't. I waited for her to accidently bump into me or something. She didn't do anything , so I just left after my friend left. 

After I got into the building, I peeked from the window and saw her jumping up and down with her friend. Of course you would. All girls do that when they first see me I felt confident and walked to my homeroom. 

I was in my homeroom class, just standing when I saw that girl from before come in. Her face showed no expression and she walked back to the area where I was. 

Soon, the bell rang and we had to do this game. I was in group 6 and I was with these random weird people. However, they had good memory, so that was good.

We were memorizing when Mr. Mark called up and group to recite the info. I looked up and I saw her up there. She looked super nervous and scared. It was actually kind of cute. She had recited two of her member's info and there was only one more left. This isn't good. I want to win

I couldn't stand watching someone else get the prize, so I decided to distract her. 

I first smiled at her, then I winked. That should do it 

I was right, she blinked at me and was obviously distracted. She zoned out again and couldn't recite the last person's info. She walked back to her seat with her head hung low. I chuckled a bit, because it was so funny how girls are so easy to fool. 

My group was next and I was sure that we would win. The girl from my team had all the info memorized and had recited it about 50 times while she was reciting. 

Falling accordingly to my plan, we won. I was really happy. I had made couple girls fall for me, I liked my homeroom, and I won a $10 gift certificate to Subway. Food was my number one, so I was really happy with the prize. I looked back at her and I was disappointed. She wasn't sad at all about losing. She was actually smiling and laughing with her group members. It disturbed me. What the..she's not sad. She should- I got surprised when she suddenly turned back and our eyes met. I quickly went back to my pokerface after giving her a smirk. 

RINGGGGGGG 

Homeroom was over. 

LALALLALALALAL TIME PASSING BY ~WHOOSH~

It was lunch time and I was just walking around annoying people. I was trying to look for a partner for Mrs. Layla's project. Yes, she had given the class a project on the first day of school. Until, I saw her with the group of friends from the morning. One of the girls from the group was in my 1st period, so I walked over. 

I hung one arm over the 1st period girl (Shinhee) and the other over her. I flashed a smile at all of them before talking.

"Hey, do any of you guys have Mrs. Layla? That gave us a project on the first day of school and I need a partner." I tried to sound like a middle schooler. They all shook their heads and Shinhee shooed me away. I ran away since I really needed to find a partner.

However, I felt kind of regretful that I didn't ask about her name. I had been wanting to know that since homeroom. Whatever, I'll just wait until tomorrow at homeroom during rollcall. 

At the end of the day, I found out that I have no classes with her. Not that I was sad or anything. We never talked throughout our whole sixth and seventh grade life. I talked with her friends and she talked with my friends, but we, ourselves, had never talked. There was this awkwardness between us. I didn't like it. I wanted to change that. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

hahah hey guys, was this chapter good? sorry for always updating so late. my chapter got deleted AGAIN and so i got pissed. i even thought of not continuing this fanfic, because the continuous delete-ing stuff seemed like a sign for me to not write fanfics. haha, but at that moment, i got a new subscriber, so i decided to continue this fanfic! THANK YOU TO MY SUBSCRIBERS! <3 seriously. there may not be much right now, but it's still a great help! (: love you all! <3

oh yeah, here's a picturee (: LOL they're trying to act all cool and stuff. jongup looks like he's about to fall asleep and daehyun looks like he's holding onto a carrot xD