When It All Began

Jung Daehyun, I Got'chu

Wednesday June 5, 2013

"Finally! KOREAAAA YAYYYYY!! Yoora aren't you so happy? Now we have a chance to meet Bantan Boys and SNSD!" Soojung was jumping up and down in our small apartment room. The two of you had to move to Korea and go to school here because of your parents' jobs. You and Soojung's parents worked at the same company, so you guys just decided to live together. The two families had always lived together and due to the company moving to Korea, they just decided to move to Korea for good. It was a great choice. Right now, the parents were out meeting their friends in Korea and left the two of you some money to go out and eat/play.

"-and EXO and B.A-oh wait, sorry." She sat back down on the couch and pouted.

"It's okay, should we head out? I'm getting kind of bored of all this un-packing." you said with your most sincere smile.

"Yoora! We should go out and eat, I'm starving. The food in the plane tasted horrible." Soojung was giving you the if-i-don't-eat-right-now-i'm-gonna-die face. 

You chuckled and started to open your bag,"Yeah, even your cooking was better."

"YAH!" she made a face and threw a pillow at you, but you ducked. 

"YOUR FACE! HAHAHA. Okay, let's go eat." You said as you tried to stop laughing.

"Hey! You're not going to change?" you grabbed on to her as she went to the door.

"Change? Oh yeah! We might meet celebrities. I'll go change right now!" she raced into the room.

You followed her into the room and watched as she took out her normal casual, but cute outfit. It was a blue blouse with a black peterpan collar and a ribbon in the middle. Her skirt was just a normal black short skirt. 

As for you, you chose this loose, see-through, white-on-red polka dotted shirt over a tank top with a pair of denim shorts. You liked simple and easy, while Soojung liked girly and cute. 

You scanned her, like you would always do when you two went out somewhere. It was like a habit now.  Her outfit looked so simple, but it was really cute and chic on her. Soojung had the super skinny body and that girly-type look. She had pretty long legs, but had a flat chest and . You weren't super skinny, but you were just average, fit. However, you were short, that was the only problem. 

You guys headed out the door and when you stepped out, you flinched at how much you had to walk. The restaraunt that Soojung chose was 3 blocks away and you were really tired.

"Soojung, why is it so far away?" you asked as you were being dragged by her.

"Yoora, it's not that far. Just walk a bit and we'll get food. Who knows, we might meet a celebrity!" she started to squeal.

"There's a small restaraunt right in front of us. Why don't we just go there? It's closer too." you stared at her with puppy eyes.

She looked away and said,"No, this place has ugly chairs."

"This girl.." you couldn't help, but laugh. 

Deja Vu. This happened before.

Summer, 2009 Los Angeles

It was Summer Break and he took you out to eat. You guys just ended 7th grade and were glad that there was only one year of middle school left.

"Come on~ Let's go, it's not that far. Just walk a bit and we'll get food." he grabbed on to your arm and dragged you towards the direction of the cafe.

"Urghh, there's a cafe right here. Why don't we just go here? It's closer too." you tried to drag him back.

"No, this place hads ugly chairs." he stared at you with puppy eyes,"Can we just go to that cafe? Hmm? Please~?" 

"Fine, but next time, I'm not coming out with you. You will travel TOO far for food. We walked at least a mile today." you pouted.

"At least the food's good." He beamed at you and grabbed your arm, causing you to lock your arm with his. You were getting really tired and didn't notice when you reached the intersection and forgot about the step. You almost tripped, but luckly he caught you.

"I got'chu, I got'chu." he winked and helped you get your balance back.

It was that moment. Those two words that made you fall in love with your guy best friend, Jung Daehyun. 

 

 

 

 

 

haha here's daehyun for you guys ^_^ so, is my first chapter okay?

haha here's a happy dae for you guys (: so, did you guys like my first chapter? i know it was a bit crappy, as i said, it's my first fanfic and I'm a newbie! ^_^