Meeting Him

Jung Daehyun, I Got'chu

ooooh dae be cute (x 

A/N: I have subscribers~ ooh <33 thank you so much (: it really means a lot to a newbie writer ^^ Oh yeah, I decided to just itali(I forgot what it's called, slanting thing) your thoughts instead of making them blue~ 

 

 

 

Daehyun's smirk. What could've that meant. Was it just a weird smile? No, it was nothing like a smile. It was the same smirk that the y 8th grader gave you in the morning. You were in deep thought and couldn't figure Daehyun out. He seemed so nice in the morning, but that smirk. That smirk had changed your whole view of him. 

Mr. Mark gave out the prizes. First place got Jamba Juice gift cards. Urghh, if it wasn't only for that Daehyun! I would have that gift card. URGHHHHH You began to regret your actions. Agreeing to be the representative of the group, having too much confidence, looking at Daehyun, and falling for that smile. 

That smile seemed so real, but in the end, it was fake. You couldn't believe that you actually fell for it. 

RINGGGGGG

The bell rang and you shook out of your thoughts. You picked up your schedule and looked at your classes.

Per. 1 - Math - Mrs. Lee (Rm. 123)

Per. 2 - Science - Mr. Moon (Rm. 486) That's Soojung's homeroom o.o

Per. 3 - English - Mrs. Mayeba (Rm. 115)

Per. 4 - History - Mrs. Garcia (Rm. 226)

Per. 5 - Elective - Mr. Mark (Rm. 143)

Per. 6 - P.E. - Mr. Abejero (GYM)

You sighed and walked to your first class. You were still upset about the candy and how you fell for Daehyun's smile. 

"YOOOOORAAAAAAAA!" you heard Soojung shout out your name from behind and you looked back.  

"Oh, hi-OOMPH!" you tried to greet her, but she crashed into you and gave you a hug,"Get off of me. There's people staring. This is weird. Seriously, get off of me." you said sternly and she finally got off. You finally saw her face and she had this HUGE smile on her face. Uh-oh, it's that smile

"There's this guy in my homeroom and he's really cute!" she was jumping up and down.

"Did you talk to him?" you couldn't help but laugh. She was smiling like an idiot.

"His name is Jaejoong Lee and he sits next to me! He's so nice and gave me a lollipop!" she was still jumping up and down as she took out a pink lollipop from her pocket. 

"Good for you~ Let me see your schedule." you patted her on the head and she gave you her schedule.

Per. 1 - Math - Mrs. Lee (Rm. 123)

Per. 2 - Science - Mr. Moon (Rm. 486)

Per. 3 - History - Mrs. Garcia (Rm. 226)

Per. 4 - English - Mrs. Mayeba (Rm. 115)

Per. 5 - Korean - Mrs. G Lee (Rm. 141)

Per. 6 - P.E. - Mrs. Jensen (GYM)

"We only have first and second period together," you pouted. She took the schedules from you and looked at it.

"It's okay, we still have the same teachers~ except for elective and P.E., but those don't matter." she linked arms with you and you guys walked to first period together. 

You guys walked in, still chatting, to find your worst nightmare in your class. Jaemin Kim. Urghh, why's he in this class

Flashback

This was 5th grade. You had transfered from CE Elementary to HRE Elementary because your mom said that the teacher was really good there. You regreted agreeing to it so much. You hated the teacher and there was this guy named Jaemin there. 

"Dude, dude, dude, dude, dude. Jaemin likes you!" your friend Grace came running to you. 

"Okay..?" you were surprised, but didn't really care. He wasn't all that good looking, well let's be honest. He was pretty ugly and wasn't your ideal type. He was kind of weird too.

"You guys should go out~!" now your whole group of friends were surrounding you and slapping you. 

"I don't like him though. And btw I'm too young." you were playing with your fingers. You didn't even notice when a group of guys was approaching you. 

"Hey Yoora.." someone was talking to you and you looked up. It was Jaemin.

"Yeah?" you wanted to run away, but stayed put.

"Nothing..just, we're friends right?" he said as he was about to walk away.

"Yeah, why?" you replied half-heartedly. *Please don't let this start, not with him. At least someone that I have interest in*

"Okay, then! See you later~" he waved and walked away with his friends. There were all slapping him on the back. 

End of Flashback

Ever since that day, your friends had always matched you up with him. Even when you had someone else in mind. At first, you didn't really care, but these days it was getting really annoying. Especially if your crush was nearby and they would talk about how you and Jaemin match. 

"Why does Jaemin have to be in this class.." you scowled and Soojung dragged you into the class. The two of you sat down in the back of the room and you began to zone out again. You could feel Jaemin's stare, but ignored you. You had this capability of ignoring people. It was really helpful too. 

RINGGGGGG

The bell rang and that signaled the class that 1st period had began.

"Hello, my name is Mrs. Lee and I am your Math teacher. This is your first period class and you will be coming here everyday. Understand? (the kids nodded) Excellent. For now, this is your seat, but I'll fix up a seating chart soon. So, enjoy your seat while you can." she nodded and you and Soojung smiled. 

You first period just went by like that. The teacher was nice and it was okay. You didn't feel too much pressure so you liked it. Overall, the class went pretty well and you felt like this would be your favorite class. Except for the fact that Jaemin was there. 

_______________________________

Second period was great. He was the chill teacher, and you liked him. Third period was horrible. You hated the teacher the moment you heard her speak and knew this is the class that you will be sleeping in.

It was lunch. Finally lunch. The wonderful time that you would be able to eat and be happy. You practically ran out of class and waited in the quad for Soojung.

She soon came out with a friend and was saying bye to her. She gave you the hey-now-we-gonna-go-crazy face (with the hand gesture) and bounced to you. You guys linked arms and walked to lunch together. 

You hadn't packed lunch since it was a minumum day, so you and Soojung just walked over to your friends. You saw Eunji on the way and you said hi. She flashed a smile. She's really pretty

"Dude, long time no see!" you said to Shinhee. You hadn't seen her since 4th grade. Actually, you hadn't seen a lot of your elementary friends. Stupid teacher kept you busy furing the breaks, so you couldn't go out during spring break and anything. You cringed at the memory of that. 

"yeahh~ hey!" she ran over and gave you a hug. You guys weren't all that close, but had a good relationship and were pretty good friends. You hoped to get close to her this year.

You, Soojung, Shinhee, and a couple other friends reunited and were having fun when suddenly you felt an arm around your shoulders. His other arm was on Shinhee's shoulders. You looked to the right and saw Daehyun. You froze and stared at him. He noticed your stare and looked back at you. He flashed a smile and said hi. Oh God, he's gorgeous

"Hey, do any of you guys have Mrs. Layla? That gave us a project on the first day of school and I need a partner." he asked us and removed his arm. You blinked at him. He cussed That kept on replaying in your brain. You cussed a bit too, but never aloud. 

"Nope, go away." Shinhee spoke up and he whined and ran away.

"He's such a jerk," Shinhee said,"he's so annoying and he flicks me." you looked up and saw Shinhee's pissed face. 

"Really? Wait, you know him?" You asked Shinhee curiously and she shook her head," Today was my first time seeing him and he started to talk to me in first period. And then at the end of the period he flicked my head and ran away. Urgh, he's so annoying. He's cute, but trust me, his personality kills it."

You nodded and watched as he ran around the cafeteria flicking and flirting with girls. You shook you head and turned your attention back to your group of friends. 

 

That's pretty much how your day went. It was good, you met a lot of your old friends that you had missed. 

After that day. That day filled with first impressions, new crushes, new friends, and a total new setting. You had made a decision. You were going to forget Daehyun. Daehyun, I was crazy for falling for you. You're a complete jerk and all you have is the face. Bye, hope I don't encounter with you throughout my middle school life.

That is how sixth and seventh grade went. Of course there were ups and downs between you and Soojung, and other changes that occured. Your decision from the first day of middle school hadn't changed. You didn't fall for him ever again. 

Well, that's because...Daehyun had never left your heart since that day. Only your mind kept saying that he did and you believed it. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : heey guys~ haha did you guys enjoy this chapter? (: sorry for the slow updates. D: school is just so annoying with all the homework. I'll try to update more soon! Thank you guys for being so patient with me~ ((: <3