Homeroom

Jung Daehyun, I Got'chu

Sorry guys, I didn't update sooner. I wrote the story and then it got deleted. and this happened twice ㅠㅠ. I was so mad and frustrated, and that's why I took a while. Please understand my situation! ^_^ & Thanks for reading <3

 

"Soojung, let's go in now, the bell's going to ring soon." you were smiling and linked arms with her as she stood up. Really, you wanted to see where his homeroom was. You basically ran to the main building, jsut in case you would lose him. Fortunately, he had stopped to tie his shoes, so you were able to catch up with him. It seemed like he was going to the quad area where the bulliten board was. It had a list of all the students and their homerooms, so it was predictable that he would go there first. You followed him across the hallway and out to the quad. Yup, he was going to the bulliten board. You were watching his every movement and step that you didn't notice when a y looking unnie was walking straight towards you. 

"Watch where you're going, scrub. You're not going to survive middle school, if you're dumb enough to bump into eigth graders recklessly like that." she said with a smirk as you looked up. She had long, black, damaged hair. She was wearing the uniform (white collar & khaki pants) with a black leather jacket. You could tell that she was wearing makeup, even though she was going for the natural look. She had a bit of eyeliner, BB cream, and some lipgloss on. Urgh, it was hate at first sight for the both of you. You quickly apologized and walked out with Soojung. You hoped that you would never meet her again. You practically ran to the bulliten board and found him. He was with his friend and he was eating a sandwich. *When did he get that? LOL* You looked for your name and found your homeroom. You also found Soojung's too.

Shin, Yoora - Rm. 143 

Lee, Soojung - Rm. 486 

*Aww, we're not in the same homeroom. Eh, it's okay. There's a room 486 in this school? Dang* you turned to your right to tell Soojung this, but found her near the trees with some of your elementary friends. You reminded yourself to tell her later. The homeroom system was a bit different at your school. You would get a homeroom in the beginning of sixth grade and that would be your homeroom until the end of eighth grade. So, if you didn't have a friend in homeroom, then you're screwed. You stopped zoning out when you heard him speak. 

"Where's my name. I can't find it." he finished the sandwich and threw the trash into the trashcan. 

"Hmmm, Jung Daehyun...your homeroom is 143!" his friend nudged him and he looked up,"What's yours?"

"I have room 101. Hey, I think I need to go. Bye! See you later." his friend walked away and he walked back into the main building. You watched him until he disappeared from your sight and then did your happy dance. You were in the same homeroom as Daehyun. Oh yeah, you knew his name now too! *OMG I'M IN THE SAME HOMEROOM AS HIM AND I WILL BE FOR ALL THREE OF MY MIDDLE SCHOOL YEARS* You squealed and ran over to Soojung. You pulled her out of the circle and told her about the whole homeroom thing and she said that she was in the same homeroom as some of your elementary school friends. In the end, both of you guys were really happy. You guys were jumping up and down until the bell rang and the two of you had to part. You guys agreed to meet at lunch and went off to your homerooms. 

The moment you entered your homeroom, the first thing you saw was Daehyun. He was in the back, with the rest of the class. You went to the back too and waited for the teacher to talk. The tardy bell rang and the teacher finally began to talk.

"Hello, my name is Mr. Mark and I am your homeroom teacher. First, I'll give you your seats and then we'll do the proper introductions and whatnot." He began to seat the class in alphabetical order. Normally, you would hate alphabetical order because you and your friends would be so seperated. But since you knew nobody there, it was better to sit in alphabetical order. You wouldn't need to find someone to sit next to. 

He finally called you and you went over to your assigned seat. Daehyun was three rows to the left of you. Mr. Mark began to talk about the homeroom rules and stuff, but you didn't listen. It was going in and out. Then, he began to talk about a game, and you were interested then.

"In homeroom, you will work on your unfinished homework or do a silent activity. However, since today is your first day, we will be playing a game. The game itself is easy. You will be in groups of 4 and one person from the group must remember all the members' full names, birthdays, favorite colors, and which elementary they came from. You only have one chance. Hmm, we have about 20 minutes left so I'll give you 10 minutes to memorize and we'll use the rest for the prizes and for passing our your schedule. As for the prizes, second and third place will each recieve a bag of candy and the first place prize is a secret!" He began to divide us into groups. You were in group 3 and Daehyun was in Group 6. You walked over to your group table and sat down. In your group, there were two girls and one guy. One girl had long brown hair with straight bangs. The othe girl had shoulder-length layered hair with side bangs. They were pretty.The guy had the normal guy hair (bangs) and you couldn't really see his face because he had his hood up. The girl with long hair suddenly pointed at you and said that you should be the one memorizing. You were surprised, but said okay since she was really straightfoward. You went first even though you were the one memorizing because the girl with long hair insisted it.

"I'm Yoora Shin, my birthday is November 6, my favorite color is yellow, and I went to DT Elementary." you finished and the girl with long hair began,"I'm Eunji Jung, my birthday is August 18, my favorite color is blue, and I went to Cube Elementary." 

"I'm Nicole Jung, my birthday is October 7, my favoryou hung is purple, and I went to DSP Elementary." the girl with layered hair said. You looked at the guy and he spoke up,"I'm Jin Hyuk Choi, my birthday is February 9, green, and I went to SKA Elementary." you wrote all of that information down and began to memorize it. 

After a couple minutes, you had memorized it completely and you were just reciting it over and over again. *Eunji Jung - 08/19, blue, Cube. Nicole Jung dammit why so many jungs like daehyun? my last name should've been jung -10/7, purple, DSP. Jin Hyuk Choi - 02/9, green, SKA* 

You couldn't mess up because that would be just flat out embarassing, on your first day of school. Daehyun was there too. 

"Are there any teams ready yet?" your teacher said and you guessed the time was up. You got surprised when Eunji nodded at you and shot her hand up. You dragged yourself to the front of your class and began,"She's Eunji Jung, her birthday is August 18, her favorite color is blue, and she went to Cube Elementary. *Okay, you did one, now do the rest normally. Shin Yoora, don't panic* She's Nicole Jung, her birthday is October 7, her favorite color is purple, and she went to DSP Elementary." you had finished the second one and you were about to start on Jin Hyuk when you made eye contact with Daehyun, and he winked & smiled at you. You froze and your mind went blank. *Calm down, Shin Yoora. Continue with Jin Hyuk's* "he's Jin Hyuk Choi, his birthday is umm...um February 9! *aish, what was his favorite color? dammit I don't remember. was it blue? no that was Eunji. Urgh whatever* his favorite color is uhh...ermm. Sorry, I don't remember." you hung your head and trudged back to your seat. 

"Sorry guys, my mind went blank and I couldn't remember anything. I'm really sorry." you apologized to your teammates and they understood. 

"It's alright, it's just candy. We'll win next time!" Eunji and Nicole patted you and you smiled. You were so glad you had such nice group members. Jin Hyuk also faced you and said that it's okay and don't be sad. You blinked because you had never met a guy that was this nice to you the first time you guys met. You smiled at him too and scanned him. He was actually pretty okay looking too. You wouldn't like him though, he had this fatherly aura to him. Your group continued chatting until you had realized that Group 6 had won first place. You clapped and looked at Daehyun. He smirked at you. It wasn't the nice smile from before, it was a smirk. The smirk that conceited jerks have. You wondered what his real self was. *Is he one of them? Urgh, why are guys so complicated*

 

 

 

 

 

haha, did you guys enjoy this chapter? It was pretty short because it was my third time writing it and I just went straight to the point. Maybe I'll add some details later. Here's a crazy Himchan for you guys ~