Jeannie Kim

Jung Daehyun, I Got'chu

SOOJUNG'S POV

I watched Yoora running over to Daehyun, who had ice cream, and I was tempted to go too, but there was this random girl glaring at me and I will find out the reason why.

I continued to walk over to the girl. When I continuously stared at her while walking, she turned away and began to talk with her friends.

She was about my height, maybe a bit taller, hella skinny, flat (on both sides), had side bangs, straight black shoulder-length layered hair, small eyes, and rectangular small glasses on. She was wearing a demin shirt under a yellow hole-y sweater, washed out jeans, and I don't even remember what shoes she was wearing. 

When there was about a two-feet distance between us, I stopped and she looked at me. She raised a brow like she was waiting for me to say something, so I spoke up.

"Um, why were you glaring at me before?" I tried to sound as nice as possible. But, I guess she couldn't understand english cuz she smirked a bit and said something to her friend like 'what the hell is this girl saying'. After hearing that, you spoke in korean, guessing that she was a fob. (fob is a word LA people call koreans that just came from korea. It means "fresh-off-the-boat") 

I repeated what I said before, but this time in korean. "너 왜 나 째려보고있었어?" this time I was the one to raise my brow. 

"Ha, are you saying that I was glaring at you? Psh, my eyes would be burning out of disgust if I was staring at you. You're too ugly for someone like me to even spare a glance at." she said in korean, continuously fixing her hair in between words. 

*Okay, this girl. She messed with the wrong girl*

"Why were you glaring at me. Do you have a problem with me?" I said, basically ignoring what she had just said. She was indeed glaring at me the past, at least, 10 minutes and I was going to get a reason why. 

"Wow, this crazy ," she cursed under her breath, but it was loud enough for me to hear. With that, I couldn't keep my anger down and rushed up to her and grabbed her shirt. 

Suddenly, her eyes turned into eyes full of hatred and disgust.

She roughly took off my hand, brushed her shirt off, and glared at me before speaking.

"Do you really not know why I was glaring at you?" her tone was getting higher by the moment, which means that she was pretty pissed. 

"Nope, I really have no idea." I smiled at her mockingly.

"Wow," she paused for a moment and then flared up,"THE GUY THAT YOU'VE BEEN EYEING, THAT GUY IS MY BOYFRIEND, YOU F**KING IDIOT."

"Haha, really? I didn't know." I said while rolling my eyes. I was still kind of pissed and couldn't believe it since he didn't seem like he would like girls like her. 

"Do you not believe me? THAT GUY, JUNG DAEHYUN, IS MY BOYFRIEND. AND NOW YOUR FRIEND OVER THERE IS FLIRTING WITH HIM." she flared up again and was about to go over to Yoora, but I stopped her and pushed her back a bit.

"HAHA, you thought that I was looking at Daehyun? Hell no. And you say that you're Daehyun's girlfriend? HAHAHHAHAH that's even funnier. Here, I'll go ask him-" I was about to walk over to Daehyun, when she grabbed my arm back and pushed me down to the floor. 

We stayed in that position for a while. Me, dumfounded and her, smirking down at me.

I smirked back at her, stood up, and began to walk away.

"HEY ARE YOU GOING TO GO AND FLIRT WITH MY BOYFRI-HE MAY NOT BE MY BOYFRIEND AGAIN, BUT HE SOON WILL! COME BACK HERE, I'M NOT DONE!" she yelled out, staying in the spot.

I turned around and faced her,", will you just shut up. I don't like Daehyun. You can have him once Yoora breaks up with him. He's taken right now, BY MY BEST FRIEND. BYE."

This time she came up to me, grabbed my arm, and gave me puppy eyes. I shook her arm off and backed up since that was really creepy.

"Hey, you know. We'll just share him then! Let's be friends! I'm an yer older than you, so call me unnie!" She put on a fake-smile and waved while walking away to her friends.

*What the heck is wrong with that girl*

I walked over to Yoora. Daehyun was talking with his friends, so I just told her the whole story. Unlike me, who was super serious, she burst out laughing.

I was dumbfounded again, until I realized how stupid and retarded that girl was that I joined her too.

"Let's go get that girl back right now, like really, right now. She don't mess with our Soojungie like that." Yoora stood up and pumped her fist and made that "determined-face".

We burst out laughing and this time Daehyun joined too. Apparently, he wasn't talking with his friends, he was eavesdropping on our conversation.

After we calmed down a bit, we began to just talk and play games.

It was all good, until thaa girl came over and disrupted our game.

"Hi! I'm Jeannie Kim! Let's be friends! Sorry about earlier, Soojung. I think I was a bit hyped up from the sun. Haha." she was waving her hand and doing a bit of aegyo. I almost felt like throwing up from disgust. I could sense Yoora feeling the same also.

No one said anything so she just began to talk again.

"So, you must be Daehyun's girlfriend! Hi! Hope you guys last long!" She pushed me off the bench and put Yoora and Daehyun closer to each other before snapping a picture secretly, but no one noticed.

Then she helped me up, did another fake smile, and bounced away.

"The heck is her problem." Yoora said, but she was laughing.

*Man, this girl doesn't take anything seriously* I thought, but I laughed too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 THAT NIGHT, AT DAEHYUN'S HOUSE

YOUR POV

That night, I went over to Daehyun's house since I had no ride home.

He was making some ramen, I was on his laptop, using facebook, when a notification popped up. 

'Jeannie Baby Kim would like to be your friend.'

I smirked and clicked 'Accept', and then went to her wall. Then, I saw something that pissed me off.

"DAEHYUN! HURRY COME QUICK!" I urgently called Daehyun and he came in the room, with the chopsticks still in his hand.

"What's wrong?! Did you get hurt or something?!" He lifted me up from the bed and checked me.

I shooed him off and urged him to the laptop. Once he saw the 'thing', he sat down on the bed and slapped his forehead before laughing a bit. 

"Daehyun, what's wrong with you, you're scaring me." I shook him and he finally looked up.

"That crazy ." He said and took his phone out and called someone.

 

 

________________________________________________________________

 

hey guys~ (: so originally i was going to update a april fools chapter, but then I forgot to upload it, so oh well. haha, but here's the new chapter~~

sorry if the story's getting kind of weird and confusing, I was just trying to update as fast as possible! (: haha anyways, thanks to all the new subscribers and thanks for not unsubscribing haha! 

omg, why does jongup have to be so cute Dx <3