Daehyun Being a Sweetie

Jung Daehyun, I Got'chu

YOUR POV

That night, I went over to Daehyun's house since I had no ride home.

He was making some ramen, I was on his laptop, using facebook, when a notification popped up. 

'Jeannie Baby Kim would like to be your friend.'

I smirked and clicked 'Accept', and then went to her wall. Then, I saw something that pissed me off. It was a picture of me and Daehyun sitting on the bench. I guessed that she took it secretly when she came over to us before. The caption was 'OMG don't they look so good together?! does anyone kno about u guys??? kyahhh~~~ they r so cute!! <33333' I almost threw up.

"DAEHYUN! HURRY COME QUICK!" I urgently called Daehyun and he came in the room, with the chopsticks still in his hand.

"What's wrong?! Did you get hurt or something?!" He lifted me up from the bed and checked me.

I shooed him off and urged him to the laptop. Once he saw the 'thing', he sat down on the bed and slapped his forehead before laughing a bit. 

"Daehyun, what's wrong with you, you're scaring me." I shook him and he finally looked up.

"That crazy ." He said and took his phone out and called someone. My eyes rounded when he said that. 

"Ah, soensangnim! Ahnyeonghasaeyo! Oh, did you see it already? I'm so sorry. I-" he was cut off by the "teacher" or whoever he was talking to. He let the person finish speaking first, then apologized again, saying that it wouldn't happen again. He hung up, walked out of the room, and then brought in the ramen. Like nothing happened.

I eyed him as he began to eat the ramen. I first ate a bite, since it tastes the best when you eat it right after it's cooked. I couldn't keep it in and blurted it out.

"Hold up, Daehyun. Was that your academy teacher? Why were you apologizing? What did you do wrong this time? Did you do something really bad? Daehyun~ Talk-" he stuffed a spoonful of rice into my mouth, shutting me up. I glared at him and he went back to eating.

"Eat first, it's gonna get all soggy. Eat, and then I'll talk." he continued to eat. *Man, this guy*

We ate the whole thing and I was full to the top of my stomach, but this fatty on the other hand wanted more.

"Are you kidding me? You really want more?" I rolled my eyes at him and put the pan-bowl back on the stove. 

He looked at me with those irresistable eyes and burst out into an eye smile when I took poured the water in. I shook my head and the heat. 

When the water started to boil, he brought over the ramen and dumped it in, with the soup base. We both don't like the veggies, so we hid those in the drawer. 

As the ramen slowly began to cook, the whole house smelled like ramen and when Daehyun smelled that, he became so happy. His eyes twinkled, he had this kid-smile, and he stared at the ramen like it would disappear if he didn't. 

"You are such a fatas-" I quickly covered my mouth. *.. I thought I was saying that in my head*

"What did you say? Did I hear that wrong? Did you just..?" I looked over at Daehyun, he slowly walked over to me with the most evil smirk you would ever see. I quickly went back to the stove and picked up the chopsticks.

"I think the ramen's almost done! Do you want eggs in it, or naw? Hehe.."I laughed in the most awkward way possible and eyed him from my side view. 

"What did you call me?" he asked again in a low voice and slowly turned me so that I was facing him. I backed up a bit since he was pretty close. There was like literally only a one foot distance between us. 

"Yoora? Did I hear that wrong? Or did you really just call me a fat-" I covered his mouth with my hand and nervously touhed around the counter (next to the stove) for the piece of bread that he didn't finish earlier. I slammed my hand anywhere, desperately searching for it when I placed my hand on something metal. It was kinda cold at first, but then it started to get hot. 

"YOORA!" Daehyun suddenly lunged for my hand and pulled me to him. 

Turns out, that metal-hot thingy was the grates of the stove. And it was pretty hot. Yup. I burned my left hand. 

He suddenly hugged me real quick and then checked my hand. It was super red and the marks of the burn were slowly showing, but it didn't hurt yet. For some reason. 

"Aww , that looks like it hurts a lot. Yoora, are you okay? I'm so sorry!" he kept on looking back and forth to me and my hand, blowing on it.

"Hold up, I'll get an ice pack. Go sit in my room." he gave me an meaningful smile and slightly pushed me in the direction of his room. 

I, slowly walked to his room, dumbfounded. I sat down on his bed and spaced out a bit.

That wasn't our first hug, but for some reason, it felt so different. Also, that smile, it was filled with so many emotions, I couldn't even work it out. Why had he-

My thoughts were interrupted when my hand suddenly began to sting real hard. I almost screamed, but then I remembered that Daehyun was outside. I shut my mouth and held on to my wrist with my other hand. I bit my lips to stop myself from screaming. 

Fortunately, Daehyun came fast with the ice pack and placed it on my burning hand. He moved the ice pack place to place in my hand, so that all the burnt parts would evenly get ice-packed. (A/N: LOL that sounds so weird, but I can't think properly right now)

"I'm sorry Yoora." he looked up and locked my eyes with his. He had this super apologetic face and smile. I felt so bad for him.

"NO no no no, it's not your fault..!" out of habit, I lifted my hands to wave at him(?), saying no. However, that was a stupid move since I had burned my hand, and I ended up flexing it while doing that. 

"Ah!" my yelp came out unexpectidely and Daehyun's eyes widened when it happened. He, once again, lunged for my hand and checked it once more before placing the ice pack on it again.

"You're so stupid.." he closed his eyes and paused for a moment before looking back up again and staring deeply into my eyes.

"Don't be so reckless, stop getting hurt. You make me worried." he stood up, turned back, and gave me the cutest crooked smile ever. 

 

____________________________________________________

 

DUNDUNDUN i updated! (: heheh thank you guys so much for putting up with my slow updates TT-TT

this chapter is kind of weird since i didn't write it in one day and it's all out of place but anyways~ i hope you guys enjoyed it! 

ARE THEY TRYING TO KILL US. THIS IS MAKING THE SPAZZ LEVEL GO REAL HIGH ;A;