Is it Love?

Jung Daehyun, I Got'chu

YOORA'S POV

~~Monday after Ice Skating~~

I woke up feeling pretty good today. The weekend passed and now it was time to go back to SS. I washed up, wore my clothes, packed my bag with all my materials, and left the house with my mom. 

"Bye Yoora, have fun today~" my mom yelled out the car and I waved back at her, smiling. 

*Today is going to be a good day, I feel it*

I did my usual routine of signing in and going into the cafeteria for breakfast. Today was cereal. I went up to the counter and the lady gave me a bowl of freshly poured cereal&milk. I went to the corner table and sat down, with my back facing the door.

I was going to text Soojung to ask when she was coming when I realized that I didn't have my phone. *Ugh, you dumb . How could you forget it?* Feeling dumb. I went back onto eating when a bunch of thoughts just rushed into my mind. 

I wonder what Soojung is doing right now. She's probably still sleeping hahaha.

Oh, I remember the time when our church had a lock-in and Daehyun fell asleep while watching the guys play basketball. I can not believe I thought he was cute last time. I must've been crazy. Oh yeah, Daehyun never told me why he had to apologize to his academy teacher. I wonder why. Shoot, I wonder if eveyone thinks that Daehyun and I are actually dating. It'll be so dumb if they do. Jeannie is such a two-face. Acting all nice after Soojung said that Daehyun was my "boyfriend". HA loser. I need to get back at her for messing wi-

"Yoora!" I looked up and saw Chanyeol coming up to me with his breakfast.

"What are you doing? You're cereal is getting all soggy." he sat down in front of me and pointed at my bowl of mushy cereal.

"Aww, I must have spaced out for a long time. Dang it, now it's going to be all gross." I poked at the food. 

"Haha food's still food. Oh yeah, congrats on getting with Daehyun! I knew this would happen sooner or later. You guys really match!" he clapped and beamed at me while I almsot choked on my soggy cereal.

"Did you actually believe that?? Soojung just said that so that Jeannie would back off of Daehyun. That girl is so obsessed over Daehyun even though they've never talked." I blurted out.

"Eyy, really? That , you guys really matched... Well, anyways, what are you going to do about it? The whole class knows it as you and Daehyun going out now because of Jeannie." he raised his eyebrows at you.

"I dunno. It'll workout somehow." you simply responded with a smile and hoped that it would. 

As the day went on, more and more questions about your relationship with Daehyun came out and the two of you just responded slightly rejecting it, but at the same time not completely as Jeannie could hear it. The whole situation was getting pretty annoying and even the teachers were beginning to find out. 

"Eyy, I heard about you and Daehyun. Is it true? You guys match each other so well!" your dance teacher, Hyun, came up to you. 

"Seonsaeingnim, it's nothing like that. Really!!" I pleaded, hoping that he would believe you, but failed. 

The day went on like this, and I was getting really tired of it. I couldn't really see how Daehyun was handling with it as he was in the next room and hoped that he wouldn't explode on them. However, one thing that everyone said was lingering in my mind, You guys match. I wondered really, what it would be like if we ended up dating. Would it be different from how we act towards each other now? Would it be like how it is now? Or would it just not work out? That last thought unknowingly made me a bit sad and wonder if we would ever really reach that stage. The stage of love.

DAEHYUN'S POV

When I arrived at the school, I kept on getting stares from my classmates and it began to bother me a bit. Why were they staring at me like that, with smiles on their faces? It sounded kind of weird, but to me, them staring was even more weird and creepy at the same time.

Then, one by one, people began to ask me if Yoora and I were dating. The first time someone asked me, I was drinking water and I almost spit it out.

Were they seriously believing what Jeannie had said? Wow, these people really are dumb. How could they think that? We're like the closest of best friends. That would never ever happen...right? The thought slightly scared me on the inside. How am I so close to her? I barely even talk to any other girls besides her and sometimes Soojung. These days, I realized that I began to have an urge to protect this girl against any harm. Was this kind of thing a temporary teenage emotion or was it something more deep? Like love?

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

hahah double update for all the time I missed out! I feel like this chapter came out short and really weird though. I hope you guys enjoy it anyways! haha thanks for always putting up with this terrible author-nim and waiting for my updatesㅠㅠ love you guys so much <3