Without Realizing

Jung Daehyun, I Got'chu

HAPPY NEW YEARS GUYSS (: haha short chapter but hope you enjoy!

 

 

Daehyun's POV

Eunji was helping me with my skates when Yoora and the others decide to just go on the rink without us. I watched as Yoora stepped on the ice and immediately began to take rounds. Jinhyuk joined her. They were smiling, laughing, playing around with each other. When Yoora almost fell, Jinhyuk was the one to catch her and that angered me for some reason. *Why am I feeling like this. I don't even like her* 

When Eunji finished, I quickly thanked her and ran off into the rink. It took a while to get used to the ice since I hadn't gone ice skating in such a long time. 

After a bit of getting-used-to, I took a couple rounds to warm up. I began to skate with Nicole and I completely forgot about the fact that Yoora was with Jinhyuk. 

Soon, the session was over and we had to leave. We all left to our homes and that day, I had given up on Yoora. Without realizing that I gave up, I gave up on her and merely thought of her as a friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Summer, 2009 Los Angeles

It was Summer Break and we had just finished volunteering at Yoora's elementary school. Today, Soojung couldn't come because of a dentist appointment and it was only me and Yoora. 

I told her that I would buy her food and so we were walking to the cafe.

"Come on~ Let's go, it's not that far. Just walk a bit and we'll get food." I grabbed on to her arm and dragged her towards the direction of the cafe. I could tell she was getting tired.

"Urghh, there's a cafe right here. Why don't we just go here? It's closer too." she tried to drag me back. 

"No, this place hads ugly chairs." I stared at you with puppy eyes and hoped that that would do the trick,"Can we just go to that cafe? Hmm? Please~?" 

"Fine, but next time, I'm not coming out with you. You will travel TOO far for food. We walked at least a mile today." she pouted. *Of course, that always works*

"At least the food's good." I beamed at her and grabbed herr arm, causing her to lock her arm with mine.

I guess she wasn't looking where she was going because when she reached the intersetion, she slightly tipped and was about to trip. Luckily, I caught her in time.

"I got'chu, I got'chu." I winked at her and helped her get her balance back. She kind of blinked at me, but continued walking.

I was just about to say something to her when I felt a vibration and I checked my phone. Messages from Jasmine.

DAEHYUN HI

BIATCHH

I LIKE YOU DAEHYUN. LETS GO OUT

I put my phone back into my pocket when Yoora said something.

"Yah, are we there yet?" she stoppped.

I looked up from my phone and peered around,"Uh? Oh , we passed it. Hehe, let's go back." 

"WHAT? Urghh, that means I walked extra? HEY COME BACK HERE!" she was shouting and I ran for my life, hoping she wouldn't kill me.

"HURRY UP SHIN YOORA, I'M NOT GOING TO BUY YOU FOOD!" I looked back and when I saw her pouting, I laughed.

She ran over and we entered the cafe together. The waitress led us to a table next to the window. It had yellow-cushioned chairs. *Is this a coincidence or..* I smiled at her and she smiled back.

When I sat down, I felt another vibration so I checked my phone and, as I thought, it was Jasmine with the spam again. 

WHY ARENT YOU ANSWERING

JASMINE'S FARTS SMELL LIKE HORSE

I laughed at the last message and replied with a 'lol'.

I snapped back to Yoora when she spoke up again.

"Yah Jung Daehyun, what are we going to eat?" she was staring at me and I put my phone away. I looked at the menu.

"Hmmm, I heard that the Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake tastes good here. Ooh, I think I want some ice cream too. Wait, they don't have ice cream here. Yoora, let's go get ice cream after this okay? Please? I really want ice cream." I gave her the signature smile and and she shook her head while laughing.

"What should I get?" she asked me and I peered at the menu. This one particular dessert caught my eye.

"Strawberry Banana Cream Crepe!" the both of us said at the same time. We cracked up and ordered our desserts.

After we ordered, I looked out the window and saw the banner for the Korean festival. I didn't notice when I began to space out while reading the information on the banner. I snapped back to reality when I felt another vibration, but this time, I didn't check the message. I started a cnoversation with Yoora.

"Hey, are you going to Summer School?" I asked her. Yesterday, Jaehyun was telling me something about signing me up for it.

"Of course! Are you?" she smiled and blinked at me with those curoius eyes.

"Yeah, I guess. My brother's telling me to go. Is it fun?" I shrugged. I wasn't sure if I wanted to waste my summer on a summer school.

"Yup! The teacher's are really nice, you go on field trips every week, there's not that much work, and the food tastes good." she sort of emphasized the food part and I could tell my eyes were twinkling. I LOVE FOOD.

"Okay, I'll go!" At that moment, the food came out and we began to eat. Nothing was said while we were eating. It was only when we were almost done with our food when I said something.

"I think my brother already signed me up and turned in the application." I said when our eyes made contact.

"Oh really? That's good, haha. It starts next week, you know that right?" she asked me and I nodded.

*Seeing her the whole summer? hmm..* and I smiled without realizing.

___________________________________________________________________________

 

ehh.. sorry guys. this chapter is so bad. ): It got deleted again and I don't really remember what I wrote before. hehe SORRY but hopefully, the next chapter will be better! (: <33

 

ohmydearlord. their muscles are..X_X but zelo.. what are you doing xD