Ice Skating

Jung Daehyun, I Got'chu

YOORA'S POV

It was a Saturday morning and Daehyun, Soojung, Chanyeol, Hyeri, Key, and I were at the ice skating rink. Soojung invited me and Daehyun since she knew that I didn't like hanging in odd numbers. I always felt like I would be left out because you were the awko-taco of the group. 

About five minutes passed since we came and Soojung, Joshua, Jasmine, and Kenny were at the parking lot area playing a game while Daehyun and I were sitting on the bench in front of the door. We had come early, so the rink hadn't opened yet. Soojung had suggested to come a bit later when it was open, but I wouldn't risk losing a single minute of skating. 

Probably should've listened to Soojung, since it was 10:13 AM and there was still about an hour left until the doors would open.

"Daehyun, I heard you don't know how to ice skate." I tried so hard to keep in your laugh that your face was getting bloated. 

"Why are you so mean to me Yoora, gosh. Yes, I can't skate, but I have you to hold on to!" and with that, he started to cling on my arm. He was so freaking heavy. 

"SOOJUNG! GET THIS THING OFF OF ME. IT'S KILLING MY ARM!!" I yelled out, hoping that she would come over, but nope. Instead she replied with a message.

"Am I crazy? You guys are having your little gooshy time :* rub you too," I read that and immediately glared at her, to be greeted with a derp and a heart. Ugh, one day I will get her. AND THIS CRAZY BOY, he was still clinging onto me.

"DAEHYUN. GET OFF." I slightly yelled and brushed him off rather harshly. He finally got off, reluctantly. I think he was kind of -hurt because he was pouting and moved a bit away from me. 

"Oh wow, dae are you mad?" I poked his cheek. He ignored me.

"Dae~" I poked his cheek again. He ignored me.

"DaeDae~" I poked his cheek again. He ignored me again. I began to grow a bit frustrated.

"DAE! I'm sorry~ I didn't mean it. Forgive me?" I pouted without even knowing. He turned a bit towards me, but I could tell he wasn't fully satisfied with my apology. 

"Dae, are you really going to ignore me? You know, I found this really good cheesecake place yesterday and I was going to buy you some today.." with that, he turned towards me and I could see the sparkle in his eyes. 

"Are you really gonna buy me?" he asked me with his head a bit hung. I smiled at this and pinched his cheeks.

"Awwww, dae you're so adorable! I'll buy you today after we ice skate!!" I moved next to him and gave him a quick hug. 

We began to talk again. Daehyun blabbing off about his brother, usual, and me listening and making fun of how he's such a baby. After a while of waiting, it was finally 11 and we were able to go in.

We all gathered to the entrance, paid our fees, and we finally went in.

The moment I entered the rink, I felt like I was a Daehyun getting cheesecake. Yes, I was that happy. 

We got our shoes and of course, I was the first to get it. I put them on in just a matter of about a minute and was about to rush to the rink when a certain someone yelled out my name.

"YOORA~ I CAN'T GET THESE SHOES ON. HELP MEEEEE~!" I turned around and saw Dae looking at me with that look. That little baby look that no one can refuse to.  

"UGH. You're such a pain. Are you a kid? You can't even put on your own shoes?!" I ended up stomping over to him. He simply gave me his eye smile and pointed at his shoes, signaling me to help him put it on.

I bent down over and easily put them on for him.

"AWWWW, thanks Yoora. You're the best~" he pulled me into a hug as i stood up.

"Leggo, hurry up." I helped him up and he basically leaned on the the whole time until we got to the rink.

The whole time we were skating he held onto my arm, sometimes my hand, and stuck next to me. I would normally get super annoyed because I wasn't able to skate normally, but for some reason, it was fine with Daehyun. 

DAEHYUN'S POV

I absolutely hate ice skating. I wouldn't have gone if it wasn't for Yoora. She asked me in a way that would kill me with guilt if I didn't go. She explained to me the whole situation and how she really wanted to go. Of course she wanted to go, it was ice skating. 

Even if it may seem like I'm super immature and not sensitive, I actually care about her. 

I seriously hate ice skating though. I can't skate either. It's a double kill. 

When we got in, Yoora helped me put on my shoes and even let me hold onto her the whole time we were there. She probably wanted to skate freely, but she still helped me. I was so thankful to have a bestfriend like her. 

After we were done skating, Soojung, Chanyeol, Yoora, and I ended up going to the cheesecake place that Yoora was talking about. Hyeri and Key supposedly had some "schoolwork" to get done and claimed that they needed to leave first.

"Guys guys, we have to try the blueberry one. It's seriously the best thing you'll ever eat!!" this crazy girl and her equally crazy best friend were jumping up and down in their seats and began to talk nonstop about the food. I laughed inwardly to myself at how she can be so bubbly and hyper after spending hours skating. 

The waitress came and took our orders. I wouldn't say she was the nicest person in the world and she was about to ruin my day if it wasn't for the girls that sent me reassuring looks. 

"Wow... How can you guys stand that." Chanyeol said and I nodded in agreement.

"She must be having a bad day or something, we shouoldn't make it worse." Yoora sent me a crooked smile and I could tell that she was kind of pissed inwardly.

"Yeah, and we came here for the food so let's just focus on that, ey?" Soojung added on and beamed at all of us. We all laughed at her love for food and the mood became much lighter. 

The food came out shortly and we ate. Then, we took on our own ways home. It was just another fun day spent well with good friends.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys~ haha I know it's been really forever. Like what, almost a year? I'm really sorry guys. I just totally lost my motivation and could not think of anything to write. I will really try to update more often, but I can't guarentee anything ahah <3 anyways, I hope you guys enjoy this quick, happy chapter (: hopefully, I'll see you guys soon!! love you <3