CHINA

THE END

Have you ever felt so wronged for being honest with your feelings? have you ever felt that what seems right to you is not accepted to someone else someone you love someone you honor. someone you cant live without?

that's how kyungsoo has been feeling for the past days he only wished her good, why is she pushing him off? packing his bags and prepared for his sudden vacation he just planned "i'm not staying there for too long, it's only 15 days" he lies to his mother, he still have no idea on how long will he bare to stay there, in china, does it seem strange? all that he knows is this trip came as a coincidence when he actually needed to stay away for a while, kyungsoo's ultimate wish is to be a doctor, kris who became good friends with kyungsoo after staying at the hunted house, proposed the idea to kyungsoo, he was also leaving for a championship, and he could bring someone who's family or a friend kris wasn't fond of the rules he just asked kyungsoo to come with him and he agreed, he was told a doctor will be traveling with them as well, and he will be helping that doctor which didn't seem like a big deal since he could use that skill in the future.

a regular lonely afternoon when the warm wind blew on her direction, she didn't like it and walked to close the window, the pale figure smirked behind her as he said "too late, i'm already here." 

she pretended she didn't listen and closed the window, turned back and sat back down, she reached out for her headphones attached to her ipad as she played some videos and pretended they were interesting.  "look at me!" the pale figure commanded, she kept her gaze at her device and kept ignoring him, he walked right in front of her, sat on the coffee table and crossed his legs 

till when are you going to to do this?

you've been ignoring me for weeks now, do you think i will stop, I SAVED YOUR LIFE! 

She smirked as she looked down and said "i wish you had killed me"

he stopped moving as he looked shocked and mortified​ at her respond, "do you think this is funny? do you think what you're doing is the right thing?

"I WOULD GIVE EV-" he chokes on his own words as tears fall like morning showers down his cheeks, his knees are weak "I would give EVERYTHING just to get to be alive for a moment" kneeling in front of her he rested his head on her knees as his breath got shorter and shorter, "here, there's nothing but emptiness"

"there is nothing but the raw truth that you're gone..... there is nothing to keep nothing to leave, the world, this world has abandoned me and i can't do anything about it, the only person who makes me feel alive is you, and YOU ARE TAKING THAT FORGRANTED don't you know?

how many people wish to live a moment a second with.. with their loved ones? why are you doing that?

to me? to HIM?" he looks at her shocked eyes, she doesn't respond, it seems like she's thinking but her expression changed as she lost control of her temper and cried ''WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!!" sehun stands up almost lunching causing the coffee table to flip to the back, "I WANT YOU TO BE HAPPY, just be ing happy , so i can leave you alone!! if it's that person, if it's the other person, even if" he comes closer to her holds her cheeks lifting her face to meet his, he pulls her face even closer causing their noses to touch and he is shooting some laser eyes into her's "even if being alone if that's what you want, but first i want to know that you are happy."

her face is flushed her eyes are red and she did not need this she did not want this, her lips are shaking, sehun calmed down as he softly said "you want me gone don't you?" she didn't reply back, she was still looking into his stunning brown eyes, her silence meant acceptance for him, "then show me you're happy" he smiled . she didn't know what was going on but she closed her eyes and pulled his arms down, away from her face, he felt her pulling him closer and closer, until their lips touched and that's when oh sehun forgot himself, he forgot everything he lost, his eyes and him were in a state of dreaming while being awake he loved every second of it , she didn't pull back the kiss but her body lost it's strength and fell helplessly on the couch, her eyes slowly began opening as sehun is on the floor trying to talk to her, "are you okay?, are you in pain?"

she blinks slowly as she tries to pull the strength to talk and said" see this? this is the pain that kyungsoo would have to bear with if i let him stay with me." 

he holds her head as he brush her hair to the back "if he want's to be with you, you have no right to push him away, you have no right pushing anyone away, learn from my mistakes, but that's too late to talk about, that person......."

"that person left the country." his hands how down to rest on his thighs. 

tavia opens her eyes widely as she scream "WHAT?" where is he?"

"he is in china, but that's not the worst part,........... my br..... no suho is with him. "

she was shocked although she had no strength left in her body she tried to pull it together to handle the news, "he's in danger." 

sehun warned her, her eyes showed terrorizing fear as she looked at the ghost who's avoiding her eyes, "TELL ME!, why is he with him? why is this happening why are you just telling me? sehun looks at her in shock as he says "you wouldn't even look at my direction when i came to warn you several times"

"oh god sehun, how can you let this happen!" sehun looks at here and say"instead of blaming me try to look for a way to get there, go to china"

she's considering his proposal as she curls her eyebrows and message her stressed face with her cold hands 

she releases a long sigh as she says"how can i go there?"

sehun looks at her with challenged eyes as he says"i know someone who can help us" 

she looks at him as she doubts "who?" 

"an old friend we used to be neighbors​, she'll do anything if she heard my name, at least after what she have done" 

she lifts an eyebrow and draws an unsure frown on her lips, " you don't trust me?" he asks 

she pops her knuckles as she says "well i'm not sure , but it's worth the try" 

sehun stands up and seems like he's prepared to leave she sees his long neck and broad shoulders, "take chen with you "

"WHAT?!" she growls as he disappear in the thin air.