Feel again

THE END

Kyugnsoo is still holding firmly on the curtains tavia counties talking "he told me strange things"
Kyungsoo didn't want to hear more he was in a state of shock that didn't allow noise to enter his head, tavia looked at how dazed he looked, "kyungsoo!" She yelled startling him "oh" he said while loosing his grip on the curtain 
"This is crazy" he said not looking away until things stopped being lifted and moved around he looked confused and asked her "what happened" "he saw us looking at him" tavia replied and at that moment he closed the curtains SHUT
Tavia looked at him laughing and said "there's no need to be scared of him, he actually wants to "help" us" kyungsoo looked at his left and asked "help us?"
Tavia nodded and said "yes, help us, he said that the same person who went after him will come after us"
Kyungsoo was beyond amazed at this point he wanted to laugh as loud as possible from how serial the situation is 
He widened his eyes as he looked at her and laughed"this is incredible,HAHAHAHA"     
The laugh was enough to wake up sleepy headed chen, but he wasn't filly conscious, he rolled around in bed which distracted kyungsoo and he remembered chen.
He looked over to him and asked her, "you didn't tell me, what is he doing?"
Tavia rolled her eyes as she walked out and said"I did tell you, you just won't believe me."
She went down the stairs 
"Well wait!" Frightened kyungsoo, "don't leave me alone!"
He begged 
She waited for him at the stairs and looked at the lower floor.

She felt chills like something strange going on she felt slightly sick and her head started spinning she sat down the stairs to be found by kyungsoo that wasn't that far behind.
"Tavia are you okay?" 
She didn't talk just nodded and slowly stood up to complete the walk down the stairs.
Kyungsoo helped couching her and checked her forehead to find it flaming hot, "TAVIA your head is on fire!!!" He yelled,she looked at him looking venerable and without an explanation she laid her head on his chest and said "I want to sleep" he held the back of her head and started stoking her hair slowly she fell asleep in a matter of minutes to be laid on the couch again with a wet towel on her head that's now warm in both sides, kyungsoo couldn't be more worried he went out to get her something that could help.

"Hey....Hey you!" 
Tavia hears someone trying to wake her up.
She opens her exhausted eyes and sees the pale blonde boy, "are you awake?"
He asks her while keeping a poker face.
She doesn't have any energy left in her so she couldn't talk back.
All that she remembers is that she doesn't want him here, was she blaming him? 
I'd never know.
"Go away" She looks at him a whispers it."What did you say?" He asked while sitting behind her hips on the couch almost on top of her legs.
She slowly blinks as she tries to collect similar energy to shut him off.
"I...I.." She was talking but only her lips were moving, he bent closer to her face "what did you say" he turned his face to look at her lips that he was hovering.
She was hardly breathing and the fever made her cheeks and lips turn red.
Her lips were still moving with "go away,go away" but not a breath was willing to escape.
His nose and hers are touching as he was looking in to her eyes that began to form tears she wanted to cry to scream out loud but she couldn't she was too scared. she finally said something that shocked the ghost. 
"Sehun" helplessly came out from her, he didn't hear the end of what she had to say, he rested his face on her flaming hot face and closed his eyes. 
He took a long breath of the scent of her face and she didn't grasp.
She didn't react, could she not felt it?
Sehun sure did, he could feel alive again for once he felt "human" he didn't want to let go but he felt that he took it too far, and he shouldn't do this. his ecstasy has fallen down and now it's time to get back to reality. He didn't want to move but he finally backed off,he didn't say a word he just sat back in his proper position. He was crossing his eyebrows as he looked down to her and she was covered carefully with a white blanket he was curious did she felt it? 
He lifted her blanket and pulled her entire body to him, he let down his long legs for her to sit between them, he pulled her waist closer to his she was still sleepy her legs were still on the couch his hands were wrapped tightly around her waist so she wouldn't fall he could see the sweat that's been breaking since her heat was increasing he rested his head on her shoulder as she showed discomfort and objected by releasing strange sounds of displeasing.
"Shhhh.." He said to her. She was still frowning. She stopped trying to escape his embrace and threw her head back their cheeks were touching. 
He was looking at his feet that were touching the coffee table and said" did you feel it?" She didn't answer him
He squeezed her waist to wake her up he moaned a little and frowned, "I asked you! Did you feel it?!"
She opened her wondering eyes and said"yes! Yes! I felt you and that's why I was asking you to walk away you were so goddamn heavy!"
She said as she lost her balance and rested on his shoulder again
This time he was smiling
He held close into her and she didn't stop his sharp jaw from pinching her shoulder.
She got used to it.
 
Sehun smile faded and turned into a faint relaxed face.
"This is the first time I feel something, its the first time I hear someone calling my name, when I meet liu I just want to let her know how happy I am for her, how proud that she lived and raised our luhan, and made him this young man he is, I didn't watch him grow up, I couldn't be there for him, I was just a ghost whenever I saw him grow and me staying the same I felt unworthy of him being my child I left them,I lived without the picture for too long she moved on."
Tavia was half asleep when sehun made his honest confession and asked"so you're telling me that you're not looking for liu to tell her you love her?" He looked ahead and said," I want to tell her that I lovED her, just like how she loved me, this woman is happy without me."
He curled his legs with hers and said 
"Soon I'll find mine" he smiled as he buried his head on her dark reddish hair. 
He closed his eyes as he laid both of them on the couch still holding tide on her waist.