Are you there?

THE END
A cold breeze hit her face
It was slightly chilly. 
She found two handsome figures placed before her one was concerned and the other wanted to see if she was fine to walk away, 
She gained her conciseness and balance she tried getting up 
But she wasn't ready yet.
"Be careful" said the concerned one 
"I'm fine" she replied him coldly.
The palm of the concerned one was placed on her forehead she looked annoyed by it.
"I told you I'm fine" she argued
But he didn't reply 
He kept measuring and guessing her temperature 
The other observed quietly as he related to her annoyed feelings and said" since she's fine I can go" 
She looked at him with flaming eyes and said"chen stay here!"
He looked back at her in shock yet not backing off his decision
"What do you want?"
Her eyes went tender as she said "stay" with a soft voice that creeped and brought light to the darkest places that he shut off its light.
"Why?" He asked now with a smirk
"Now that kyungsoo is here I have to tell you everything"
Chen didn't want to stay. after all he heard what he wanted to hear and he's annoyed by the way both of them we're close.
He took a loud sigh and pulled a chair and sat before her
kyungsoo went and got her water 
"I talked to him again" 
She said while avoiding eyes contact by the two.
Kyungsoo's face looked more controlled he was clutching and releasing his jaw every now and then from the thought of it but she pretended she didn't notice.
Chen looked mesmerized by the things she said and after the kiss from the night before, well he couldn't get his thoughts straight.
"I don't want to say much but..." She paused "I think he thinks he has a chance being alive again"
Kyungsoo raised his thick dark eyebrow "how's that?" 
she lifted her legs to perform a fetus position and said "he thinks I can make him feel human again" kyungsoo didn't lower his eyebrow and continued to question her"how?" 
She looked straight into kyungsoo's eyes 
 And said"I am the only person who ever talked and looked at him in the past 18 years he thinks I'm the only person who's going to treat him like an actual human being."
Chen arches his back all the way to the back and say. "So you he thinks you're the only one who can make him alive?"
She lowers her gaze to the ground feeling sad and says"yes."
Kyunsoo frowns as he mutters a curse as he scratch his head.   
He looks at her again and ask"so he's never going to leave us alone?" 
She didn't know how to answer him so she shock her head as a sign of "I don't know"
..
Chen as he took time to think of a couple of things thought about asking her this" don't all ghosts who are stuck here have some thing like unfinished business?"
She looked at chen agreeing on his idea but also confused" he did say he wants to talk to liu"
Chen clapped his hands and got up to leave "then that's it!" 
She looked up at him as she said with a pout" but she's in china" he closed his eyes and with a crying face he said"oh God!"
"How are we going to get to her?"
"I don't know" she replied him giving the wall an empty gaze.
Chen looked at kyungsoo that looked like a child who got their balloon stolen.
"Ya! What are we going to do?"
Kyungsoo got up to put the empty cup on the sink and said"I guess I'll pretend that I didn't hear anything and live happily ever after"
He washed the cup and dried his hands with a towel and took the remote to watch something on Tv.
"You're kidding right?" He said after no longer thinking its a joke.
Kyungsoo looked at him with not concerned look.
"I can't see him so I don't care" he smiled.
Tavia played with her hair and said"but he said you're in danger."
Kyungsoo eyes popped out as he looked at her"what do you mean?"
She looked at him and said "we'll, he said everyone around me is in danger and only him can stop it, and he will only help us if we went to china and talked to liu."
Chen looking distressed and slightly angry"And when where you planning on telling us that?"
Tavia was shocked by his angry tone and said "when I knew what was that danger,he didn't tell me what, he just said that the people that are close to me are in danger." She said as tears started to gloss her eyes.
"I'm sorry,I didn't mean to yell at you"
She covered her face as she was trying to cover her tears and said in a shaking voice "its okay,I'm just tired that's all"
Suddenly a glass is thrown at chen's direction that he manages to dodge and tavia screams"SEHUN NO!!"
Chen looked shocked to see a glass was thrown at him from thin air how could that happen!
He looked petrified as he froze in his place and watched tavia have a conversation with the thin air.
"Sehun stop, that's chen my friend."
He looks coldly at her and say"I know he's your friend I saw him at the hospital, but even if he's your friend I'm not going to let him hurt you!"
 
Kyungsoo has his eyes on tavia who's up and standing to protect her friend.
"You can't do that sehun, hurting him is hurting me." She looked pitifully at an angry sehun he lowered his fist and calmed down.
Chen on the other hand had his heart racing a million times faster, "hurting him is like hurting me?" 
He felt like a lovesick teenager and it felt really good. He didn't move from his spot but he sure did replayed what she said endless times in his head.
"Sehun you can't hurt people just because you think they might harm me, not like the doctor not like chen"
Sehun looked more angry than ever and started yelling "DON'T YOU EVER SPEAK ABOUT THAT ANIMAL INFRONT OF ME!" 
She stepped back a step and another step you can see how red her ears and cheeks has gotten it was only her eyes left that started to rain 
It rained tears shocking everyone in the living room sehun looked shocked and hated himself for yelling at her. She kept soundlessly crying and didn't wipe or cover anything almost like showing sehun the result of his behavior.
He walked to her feeling sorry and trying to offer a hug as he got interrupted by a smaller figure that had his arms around her shielding her from anything and everything.
"Its okay" 
"Its okay" he said as swiping his hand on her back 
"You've been brave for too long"
"You can cry now" he said as he moved the hair away from her face.
Her breathes were irregular and almost sounded like weeping she held him really close and mumbled words that doesn't seem understandable by the normal person hearing.
But as a friend and a lover they've had many moments like that so he understands perfectly what she's saying bec mostly they are the same thing "this is too much, this is too much for me too" 
She cried 
Kyungsoo held her brushed her hair away from her face and signaled chen to leave.
 
after seeing that, all the sweet memory of her defending him is gone. 
Now is just the picture of her broken and being picked up by someone that isn't him.
Kyungsoo brushed away her hair again and kissed her small endless kisses all over her face and neck
He laid her again and this time he laid beside her. 
Almost nurturing Her. She held on the scent of his chest before falling into a calm sleep. 
....
Sehun was there the entire time 
He couldn't believe what he saw.
The girl who's the light to his darkness is fading away, going to another's arms 
Sehun lost depth for a moment he became slightly faded as well.
He left quietly as it started to get windy.
  
Kyungsoo got up to close the window, and remembered his friend.
He went to find chen sitting on the side walk.
He asked him to come inside,"she's asleep" he told him looking extremely tired.
Chen looked at him and asked him"are you staying the night with her?"
Kyungsoo felt that it was a strange question but chen quickly backed it "she can't be left alone."
Kyungsoo nodded and looked concerned 
"Looks like this is never going to end" he said as he looked at her twisting and turning in her sleep.
"I think this entire situation is a mistake, we should've never went to that place"
Chen said as he looked tired as well.
Kyungsoo sat down and said"I don't know,I mean what if its all fate?" His voice slowly lost echo and tired to swallow back his words.
Chen wanted to ask more but since regret looked obvious on his friend's face he didn't bother to ask more.
Chen looked at her being carelessly asleep.
he smiled a little his eyes weren't showing emotion but his mouth was lightly slanted.
He relased a sigh and looked away.
"I'll call a taxi, and leave" he told kyungsoo.
Kyungsoo didn't want chen to leave bec honestly he doesn't know if he can do it alone.
"Can't you just stay?" He asked him and almost a broken tone came out of chen "I can't stay here any longer, she wouldn't want me to see her in that shape, I'm sorry I can't"
His heart screamed other words 
Words his mouth couldn't translate and ended up giving simple excuses.
"Its okay" kyungsoo didn't want to bother chen any further.
"Take care of her" said chen as he stood before her and looking at her.
"Don't worry." He said nodding.
Chen went upstairs got his hoddie and left quietly.
 
Kyungsoo released a sigh and sat on a chair that was placed before her and said "are you there?"
"Master of the wind oh sehun?"