stay with me

THE END
They both sat down, her drinking her ghost made coffee and him observing her reaction, "what happened? Do you like it?" He was anxious.
She smiled as she looked at him and said"horrible."
He was shocked!"What?!"
She kept smiling and said" there's no pinch of sugar in this bitter coffee!"
He looked angered and took the mug from her yelling "well!! Looks like I can't make coffee!" He spilled some of it on the ground causing her to gasp bec kyungsoo was on the ground too.
 
He ignored her sudden scare and went to the kitchen to spill the entire thing in the sink.
"Stop!"
"Stop walking so fast!"
"It tastes good!,it tastes good I swear!"
She begged him to stop until he froze, and turned around quietly while locking gazes with her,she blushed a little but soon she hid her face from him and said"I was kidding!" She pouted.
He looked at her with cold eyes"really?"
She smiled and said "yeah,but it still needs a bit of sugar"
........
 
Holding her coffee mug the mood turned dull again
It was the second sehun asked a very upsetting question a question that unlocked all her locked memories and emotions "when did you find out?"
She took a long breath before answering him but that's not all
She kept buying time by sipping on her coffee and looking around every now and then.
"Why are you avoiding my question?"
He added to his question.
she looked at him straight in the eyes and as much as she tired to hide it 
But grief was apparent on her eyes.
"Because! I don't want to think about it."
He looked at her pitying her and almost regretting his question.
She began to walk around the house and do strange chorus that didn't seem that it was needed.
"I can't think about it, you see the more I think about it, the more I believe it"
Her voice began to shake.
"And I..." She lost control over her expression.
"I... I don't want to believe it!"
She cried.
"I don't want to be forgotten"
She sat crying on the floor
Sehun walked up to her as he raised her chin,and said"but that's what death's like" in a strange calm tone that actually calmed her down.
She was shocked about how lightly he was taking it.
She kept her eyes on him as how relaxed he looked
And thought to herself 
She better get the composure that he had.
She felt like he's reliable.
She couldn't say anything back.
She just closed and looked away.
Maybe its better to be quite.
She needed a moment or two to return to normal and complete the conversation with sehun.
"So who knows?" Sehun asked with a raised eyebrow.
"Tao and lay know."
He nodded guessing they are closer to her than kyungsoo.
She knew what was in his mind 
But she didn't mind it, again she doesn't feel like telling him everything is a plus in this relationship.
"My parents..."
He turned his head to face her and said"your parents?"
She nodded and proceeded to talk"my parents, they didn't react, they didn't say anything, I can hear them arguing sometimes but nothing happens in front of me, I feel like a ghost already"she chuckled a bit.
"I'm amazed that you can still laugh" he laughed pleased with her.
"Well its my life, rejecting it will be seen as not enjoying and I'm not having any of that" she smiled but her eyes could obviously show sadness.
Sehun looked at her again and as he bent to her he whispered"just so you know, I'll wait for you" he wanted to plant a peak on her flushed cheek, but sadly she was concerned about something else or let's say "someone else".
Kyungsoo rolled on the floor endlessly 
Until his bones started stabbing him, he decided to wake up and look for the first priority that he has.
 
Slowly getting up and looking around squinting his eyes and covering his face from the sunlight 
He mentions the name of the one and only concern that he has since he woke up.
He looked very out of place as he said with a broken husky morning voice"Bathroom?!"
She looked at him not disappointed
As she pointed to the right, "there, did you forget already?" He didn't even hear her as he walked nearly ran to the bathroom and slammed the door closed
She laughed at how rushed he was.
she took a long sigh as she leaned back and looked like she was fighting a battle of her own, in her head.
Mr. observer was slightly concerned so he asked her crossing his arms"what are you thinking about?" He locked eye contact.
She shook her head in a sign of nothing. But that made the ghost even more concerned.
"Why are you being like this?"
He asked her slightly defensive.
"What do you mean? I've always been like this!" She barked at him.
He was shocked about her reply 
He was quietly disturbed by the amount of anger in her voice. So he chose to change the subject."So, lover boy is up, what are you going to do?" He asked with a smirk.
she calmed down a bit and said while nodding "well I better make him some breakfast"
"WHAT?!" He shouted!!"You made me to make you coffee And now you want to cook him breakfast?!?!" He growled.
She laughed as she walked away to the kitchen 
And as predicted he follows.
"I won't let you make him breakfast!"
He said in a fast annoyed tone.
"Whatever" she smirked.
They both reached the kitchen as he tired to do everything to annoy her, by now she got used to the sudden air blows and her hair is everywhere.
Every now and then a breeze that's gentle as a lover's touch brush away the hair that's covering her face 
And every time that happens she forgives the past attempts of teasing and manipulating.
As she was busy fighting the wind and scrambling through some eggs she effortlessly salted and peppered she lights up the stove and a breeze would blow it off.
At first she laughed
But since its the third time her patients began to lack and she glared into sehuns eyes in a sign for "stop!"
He wouldn't flinch yet.
She couldn't yell or scream because kyungsoo is awake now and he would be scared if he knew about sehun messing with his breakfast."Sehun! Stop!" He laughed and nodded.
"Okay, I'll stop"
She beloved him and lit up the gas as he blew the fire away AGAIN!!!
she wanted to smack him as he was enjoying the best time of his life.
His smile was at the widest it can be.
Her face could be seen red as she was about to scream, only to be stopped by a back hug from "lover boy"
He pulled her closer to him away from the stove to his embrace"morning babe" he kissed her neck causing her to flinch she always hated the back of the neck kisses.
She escaped his embrace nearly squeezing out of it, she looked around to find mr. Teaser but nobody was there.
She looked around the kitchen and over at the living room 
Nobody was there.
She went back to the kitchen and started the last fire that easily been lit up which she secretly hoped that it'd get blown off.
Never knew why, why is this person or ghost I must say~
Why is this ghost taking a place in her heart?   
Her smile dulled a little but lover boy kyungsoo didn't notice he was busy being clingy and pretending like a groom in the honey moon that soon was shut off.
"Go take a shower!" She glared at him pretending to be mad, which made kyungsoo think she's a lot cuter that way.
He smiled and nodded,"I'll go! But first I want to eat some of your delicious cooking" he chuckled as he came closer and held her hands and gave each one a soft kiss. He threw the towel that was on his shoulder on the counter and left the kitchen."I'll wait outside, I feel like I'm going to break something if I stayed any longer"
He walked outside sneaky.
"But you're washing the dishes!!!" She yelled.
"Yeah yeah, sure no problem." He nodded making her doubt that he ever listened.
........
She's done and now its just a couple of plates and a cup of coffee she carried outside.
Kyungsoo ate delighted as he made funny faces to her and acting as silly like he never been.
after finishing his plate, his smile faded as he said"yesterday I had one of the worst nightmares"
She carefully put down her fork as her eyes were still on her plate and trusting   
Only her ears to feed her the rest.
"In my nightmare, you were crying, saying you don't have much to live, you were sitting on a broken bark" he looked over at the window that showed nothing because of his seating angle, "that tree" he pointed.
She tried not to look, but it was too late since he got up and walked closer to the window.
She held his waist in an attempt to stop him.
"Stop!"
He looked down on her confused as he was curious of the reason of her move.
"Why?" He asked vaguely.
She looked down and he couldn't see her face she helplessly held him back as he couldn't understand why.
he gently pushed her now stiff hands away from him and walked slowly 
As if realizing the entire thing wasn't a dream but in fact a reality, his mouth stopped moving.
He walked slowly as she could see the entire moment repeat itself the next morning.
She held her heavy head defeated. Trying to be less emotional since the night before.
"So.... It's all real?" He said as he looked at the barkless tree
She didn't reply 
But he knew the answer from the mere silence.
"Can we talk about it?" His voice was surprisingly stable and very clear as that's a first.
"Can you look at me as you say it?"
His tone was clearer and louder.
She calmly put everything down from her hand and looked at him standing at the window.
 Staring at a broken tree.
"Tavia?"
She tried to build up all the strength she had left and answered
"Yes?"
He walked and she could feel how heavy his footsteps were.
"I don't think this is real" he said in disbelief.
"I don't either" she said shaking her head.
He sat on the couch facing her who was on the opposite side on a chair and between them was the coffee table.
"When did this all happen?" You can hear the pain in his voice.
She couldn't just spill everything and let him do the math.
She got up,
Walked to the couch and sat next to him, she looked at his hands that were resting on his thighs, she looked at how each one was brushing over the other, in a way of his body asking the rest of the body to calm down.
She held his hands and lifted them as she replaced his hands with her head, and shoulders.
She then rested his arms on her.
He looked at her not trying to think of it, trying his best to avoid it, he brushed hands on her long red trails they were untangled and really soft.
"So, talk." He said her head.
"Three days before my parents went for a trip,I was diagnosed with..........., it's a rare condition when a person begins to lose all their abilities starting from walking,standing,moving,talking,eating,and lastly breathing" she said it like all of that is going to happen to someone else that's not her.
"I never thought I wouldn't live to see myself age,I always hated the idea of aging but now I feel like I wished this upon myself" she said all that still sounding stable,nothing she said was new, at least not to her.
 
She was trying her best to stay composed and not look at her best friend's face 
Because she knows it'll break her.
She felt the hand that was her hair was shaking, almost like it can't handel what been laid on it.
She lifted her hand as she held his and pulled it closer to her face.
She kissed it gently and said" did I ever tell you how much I love your hands?"
He moved his hands and placed it on her shoulders as he turned her to face him.
He looked at her face that was slightly red from the heavy news she was carrying. She gave him a kind smile a calming one.
He pulled her to place her exactly below him on the couch, he supported himself with his knees but he couldn't for too long so he rested on her hip bones, trying to distribute the weight on not only one place that he did soon from how light he was.
He was laying on top of her.
His breath kept an irregular pace, she could feel his chest raising and collapsing which caused her a problem as well, she was curious about what did he want to do,she didn't react yet, just shocked.
His head is on the crook of her neck from pushing her too far, she saw words forming on his lips but he couldn't spit them out, she looked at him as she said" say it!"
He looked at her in shock causing his hair to bounce for a second "I need to think longer about this" he said nodding and looking down,"just say it I'm not going to get mad or anything"
He looked quite flushed as he looked at her face and said tying his best not to blush his voice was deep and a sense of bass was in it. "Can I have you?" he looked straight into her eyes.
She didn't reply but she blinked a couple of times perhaps guessing the meaning of that question but she didn't,crossing her eyebrows.
He asked her again but this time 
He chose to give her a hint by deeply kissing her below her left ear. Causing her to curl her legs and move to the side while releasing an unpredictable squeak.
He pulled back as he pulled her with him 
Both of them were sitting on the couch tavia with her knees to her chest and kyungsoo with his thighs resting on the couch. 
 He didn't say anything, just raised his right eyebrow thinking she'd get the idea, she surprisingly did but her reaction was slightly different from what he had in mind he honestly expected to get rejected or slapped in the face.
She didn't laugh,blush or flirt.
Her reaction was slightly scary from how calm she was she cleared as she said in a very soft tone almost whispering "there's not much about love that I understand,and here you are again to take my hand"
She moved closer to him,looking desperately into his eyes "stay with me" 
She didn't leave any personal space for him, she locked eye contact with him as she threw her entire weight on him and slowly aimed for his lips as she kissed him deeply slowly closing her eyes.