"Oh you."

THE END
It's dark 9:00 pm she listened to the entire story,mortified her eyes were, she couldn't gather a straight thought, all that was on her mind that what a horrible fate it must've been. "It's gonna be worse for you" he said now looking just as soulless as her. She looked up and asked him"why?" Her eyes had a flair of fear and resentment. Is it for her own fate? Or for oh sehun? "I didn't have many to lose when I was in your place, you do" he smirked. She didn't ask but he knew what's on her head"lay,tao,kyungsoo and now chen?" Aren't you a little jar of hearts collector? She looked at him speechless. "someone will go after them, and only me can stop him" before she asked who He continued talking"but only if you did what I ask you to do" she looked at him in the eyes and asked "what do you want?"She tilted her head to the side to hear his proposition. "take me to her." "Liu?" She asked smirking "Yes liu, I want to see her."He confirmed. "Well can't you see her now?" She interrogated "Yes I can, but she can't see me" he said as the smile faded from his face. "I need her to hear my words" His eyes turned from empty to a willed determinate look. She knew he was telling the truth "Where is she? Anyways?" She said trying to consider his proposal. "She's in china" he said not a single blink of joke in his eyes. "You're kidding" she laughed. "No honestly you're kidding right?"She panicked "You don't think its a bit abnormal that I need to go to someone in china?" He looked at her and smirked "you're talking with a ghost! You've already done the abnormal" He joked. "HA HA! Right! You're right! I shouldn't even be talking with you" she got up and walked out the room To feel her body heavy and without energy. She swings from left to right to get the door Only to stumble by something in the dark. She fell But got held by someone's arms she was lifted from the ground for moment Only to settle her to stand on her own. She was impressed for a second but then she looked at the eyes of the person who saved her. "Oh, you."