30

THE END
HELLO THERE~ i dedicate this chapter to a very close friend of mine who predicted the entire thing <3<3
love ya @ey-aks-ow and just so you know, you may  have predicted it but now you have to take responsbility and see it come to life~ niahahahaha XOXO
and for anyone else who's reading this, let me know how u feel about it ;)
byeeeee. 
 
 
 
Its the third morning since this entire nightmare has started.
It was still dark.
4:12AM To give an accurate timing
She woke up feeling someone else on the couch with her, it was kyungsoo sleeping on the opposite side and curling his legs with hers, even though his legs were practically on top of hers yet she felt no weight.
She secretly envied his slim figure and stepped down the couch.
She didn't wake him up or turn on any lights the sky was clear 
And the moonlight could lit up where she was going 
The bathroom.
Her face felt as stiff as a chunk of wood.
She stretched a little 
And went inside to take a shower.
She looked over at kyungsoo who seemed deeply asleep.
She wasn't worried about him waking up.
He never did if it wasn't for alarms.
........
It's 4:40 she made some tea and walked to the window. 
To be terrified with the view, a nearly chopped off tree fell on the street.
No cars were driving at that time but if the clock hit 5 some would be out for work to avoid the possible traffic.
She went out wearing a red scarf and holding her mug.
It felt quit chilly although it wasn't fall yet.
 
She walked slowly to the tree to observe it, she felt the breeze, that warm fresh welcoming breeze.
"Its you isn't it?" She said in a surprisingly calm tone.
No one answered her but as the wind got more directed to her, she knew he was here.
"I don't care if you're listening or not but I'm going to talk."
she sat on the bark and looked up at the stars.
"I really don't see what you see in me, but since you like me I have to be honest with you."
 
 
 
"I don't have much time left" she took a long deep breath. 
"Nobody knows about this yet, but soon I'll lose all my abilities"she sealed her lips for a moment and said "and in a year I won't be able to talk." Her eyes were glossed with tears and her voice began to shake. "And after that I might either fall into a coma or just fade away.
She tired to smile as she looked at all the dead stars.
"Can you see that one?"
She pointed at one of them
"Its dead, but its still shining, will they be able to see me glowing after I die?"
A tear rolled down her cheek.
She stayed silent for as long as she could before saying the name of her loved one.
"Kyungsoo..." 
"Kyungsoo doesn't know" her voice started to break and tears started running across her cheeks.
.....
Her vision was blurry since her tears were in her way but she could almost swear a figure appeared from nothing and cupped her face as it came closer and gave her a kiss on the forehead.
But that figure didn't pull all the way to the back he tilted his head to the right and lifted her chin with one hand and kissed her. 
It was deep. and it took a while 
At least that what she felt it was like.
 
Her tears stopped falling, her lips were slightly open from shock and the figure backed off slowly as it stood up.
She felt his hand brushing off her tears 
And as she blinked she saw the owner of the unknown figure.
"Let's not cry anymore" he said as he sat beside her and pulled her closer to his shoulder. Giving her a one arm embrace.
 
She looked devastated, he tried to cheer her up"what's wrong about being dead?, you get to be young forever" he laughed an empty laugh.
she appreciated his attempt of making her to feel better. She looked at him with a painful to look at smile and asked"kyungsoo?"With a raised eyebrow. She paused "how will I let him know?"
He took a long breath and said as he turned his head "kyungsoo?" He looked at the window of her house and said nodding "oh he knows."
 
---------------
Kyungsoo woke up the minute he didn't feel her around, he saw her walking out and just for her safety he wanted to watch over her, he opened the window and waited.
----------------
She looked at the now opened window to see frozen faced kyungsoo not even creating an expression she saw him looking mortified over what he just heard and at that moment she swore time did not move.
Its just the look of something you love being shattered before your eyes and nothing can stop it.
That feeling when your worst nightmare wants you to testify you saw it.
He couldn't believe what he heard 
He didn't even move his face or blinked 
And all he did was waiting for this to be a joke.
 he started to smile,"its a joke right tavia?"he said as he smiled a maniac smile.
She got up slowly to talk to him.
she went inside the house to see his back turning around and waiting for her to tell him this entire this is a joke.
"You got me" he laughed a scared laugh.
"Kyungsoo,I'm not..." She confessed.
His eyes started to flatter 
He didn't cry yet but his voice sounded like its having a fit of its one"no, No!, no tavia, its a joke, don't....." He started to cry.
She did it, 
 
She broke him.
 
she looked at him broken on the floor as she bent down and helped him up, at least to the couch, "kyungsoo, calm down" he held her arms and pulled her to the ground where he is and took a closer look at her face as he screamed"YOU CAN'T ING LEAVE ME!!" she was laying on the ground looking at his vein that's started to rise from the shock and sat on top of her,his voice was soft but also shaken.
"Tell me you're ing kidding,please?"
"Please, tell me its a ing joke"
"Please?!" He said as his tears started to fall on her face 
"Please huh?" 
"I'm sorry I yelled at you" he bent down and kissed her "just tell me, its a joke alright?"
She couldn't look at him being this hurt because of her she looked away and covered as she began crying,
"DON'T CRY!"
"DON'T ING CRY,its a joke,
We all know its a joke, here ghost sehun knows its a joke right sehun?" "Right?"
 
He started to take deep breaths and bend down so his head is on hers 
He whispered weeping "this can't be happening right?, I mean what about getting married,what about our future kids?"
"We have to do all that! Don't we?" He looked at her to see her calming down and nodding to his idea,he brushed the hair away from her face that's now damp from all the tears and sweat.
He held her close and started rocking both of them back and forth, he held on her little head as he hugged it and kissed it,she held onto him as the ghost sat back and watched, fascinated.
------------
The sun has raised, he's still holding her, she could feel him getting sleepy again.
She tired to get free from his grip but that was a fail attempt.
she gave in and slept again.
.....
It was noon she felt it by the burning sun on her back and a knock on the door could be heard.
She went to open and saw an officer, "ma'am" she wasn't fully aware of what's going on she nodded with a frown.
"Last night's storm ripped off your tree, it was laying on the street so we lifted it and put it in your backyard."
"If you wish to lift it somewhere, it'll be 200$ to get a truck"
She looked back at the window to see the tree lifted from the street and to her backyard 
She smiled to the officer and said"no sir,I'll look into it later."
The officer wished her a good day as he took off and she waved bye to him.
"Oh what a friendly town"
She heard the familiar voice speaking behind her back, she didn't even turned around she just smirked as she whispered "oh sehun."
He chuckled hearing himself being called.
"Hum?" He said biting his mouth.
She looked at him looking more pale than the ghost and said with a tired tone"make yourself useful and make me some coffee"
She walked inside and she could hear him following her.
"Go!" She said while looking at kyungsoo who was laying on the floor.
"Are you sure you want to taste my coffee?, although I don't remember how it tastes"
She looked curiously at him and asked"you don't eat?"
"Or drink" he said
She felt bad for him for a moment but soon she brushed it off and commanded"make me my coffee."
He looked at her as he smirked and went to the kitchen he was about to yell"where's.........."
He saw her walking inside the kitchen she opened a couple of cabinets and pulled out a couple of bags and jars,"here, that's the sugar,coffee,and there's the mugs cabinet I want the biggest mug, and please fill it."
He was shocked by how fast she placed her orders and addressed him like he's help."Woah!"He paused "WOAH!"
How dare she he thought to himself 
On her way walking out she was hit by a breeze on her back that pushed her and cased her to fall flat on her face "AH!!" She screamed in pain.
He smirked and felt inferior.
"I hate you" she cried and he laughed.
Yet he's still making her the coffee.