day 5

THE END

legs wrapped with another that was the morning of their fifth nightmare day, tavia was laying on top of kyungsoo's pale chest, her arms were wrapped around his shoulders, she slowly began waking up as she started planting kisses on his neck that he did not react to at all, she started to make sounds, cry sounds and giggling sounds, "you can't be asleep through all that" she laughed as she lifted her arm to a strand of hair away from his forehead, and by that touch his eyes slowly began to open, before that his deep toned lips started to stretch from side to side, he looked at her as he smiled and said 'morning babe". he slipped put his hand from the covers and held her fingers and began playing with her hand, he looked like he wanted to say something and tavia did not rush him, waiting for him to say what he wants to say, "i don't recall eating something sweet, why does this feel so sweet?"

she couldn't help it but to laugh at him but soon she agreed as she rested her head on his head saying"that's right",snorting a laugh, "I've never felt such sweetness, such magic" he felt her smiling as she said "I've never felt more true." she gave him a small kiss, he held her tanned shoulder as he pushed it to raise her so she'd get above his tired frame, he helped her to sit up straight as he said, "let's go take a shower" he smiled to her, she was really undressed and well it was the first time kyungsoo saw her in this shape he blushed as he said "oh my god, you're " he laughed, she looked down to her to find both of them are equally and she began laughing as she fell down from the bed and pulled down her sheets,leaving poor kyungsoo absolutely bare, he screamed as he jumped out of the bed and pulled the sheets from her causing her to fall on the floor, she laughed her lungs out at how stupid both of them were, kyungsoo was shocked and lifted her from the ground in a second, his heart almost stopped and began felling guilty he began apologizing with tears in his eyes," I'm sorry,are you okay?"  she knew he remembered what he's been trying to forget, and tried to brush off whatever that was on the floor, he kissed her gently,and looked into her eyes"i'm fine, i told you i'm fine" she reassured, "i'm sorry,i didn't mean to hurt you" he stepped away from her creating space that scared her, tears began to form in her eyes as she said"don't you ever leave me" he nodded at her request looking slightly worried, he walked behind her as she went inside the bathroom and took off her bedsheets to start off her back, kyungsoo was still cautious as he kept trying to keep her off harm,she made some water run on her tub before finding it's seal and poured some bubbling soap, she looked at the bubbles slowly foaming as the sun was coloring everything in blue, "this will take a while" she told kyungsoo,when she was sitting on the edge of the tub.

...................

their legs again wrapped as she sat between his legs and rested her back on his chest, kyungsoo's hand was making circles with the bubbly water everything turned brighter by the second as both of them relaxed some more and calmed those muscles down.

'will you marry me?'  asked kyungsoo, tavia felt a pump of blood rushing to her face making her blush. she couldn't believe what she just heard

me ?

a wife?

she was pretty shocked she didn't try to reply but she soon tried to get off the tub, pretending that their 20 minutes of soaking was enough.  

 "you don't have to answer me now you know...." 'b... but, make sure that i really want to do that'

"marry you." his voice was getting deeper by the word, they echoed so loud in her ears, she wanted to keep herself occupied to not ever think about being 'miss soo' 

because she knew that if she thought about it she will be selfish to say "yes!"

"selfish" is what she though of herself for making  her lover's wish come true, he never wanted anything but her , he was scared , in fact he is still afraid, he's afraid someday he'd wake up and not find her beside him , hes afraid someday he'd wake up and see that empty side of the bed but what he fears the most is ..... is spending a day away from her while she's in this planet.

he loved her, he loved her dearly. 

................

"hey chen? how are you ?", "i'm fine tavia how are you ?" chen says as he walks in. "i've been better" she awkwardly laughs it."well, i have something important to tell you, she sat down as she guided him to sit and smiled 'what is it chen?' "why are you doing this to kyungsoo?"

"i mean it's been a week since you've last talked to him, he's in a really bad shape." 

colors began to fade from her cheeks as she looked down, "what's wrong?, did something happen between you guys?"

"he proposed to me" she said in a cold tone. chen mouth was still open, shocked and slightly betrayed because kyungsoo did not tell him that. he felt though air was escaping his lungs as he coughed and tried to catch another breath. "is that the reason you've been avoiding him?" he asked as she could hear the vibrations of shock on his voice. "well, yeah kinda" she still couldn't make an eye contact. chen cleared his throat and he leaned his back to rest it on the couch looking fearless and kinda intimating, he said in a firm tone"would that be your reaction if you weren't sick?" a

she was shocked, she felt her reality spitting thou chen is never the type to say such things, she was deeply shocked but she soon began reflecting, he wouldn't have to say that if it wasn't severe, she was hurt from what he said now but didn't bother to argue she just asked "how's he?kyungsoo?"

chen looked at the ground not knowing what to say when he wasn't thinking about that reply from her, he knew what he said hurt her but it wouldn't hert her more knowing that there's a person who she loves not wanting to live without her, "well, he's not sick, but he's not doing well either, i mean you disconnected all the connections from him when all he wanted was to be with you just like how he's always been with you." 

she started having strange thoughts as she wanted to ask him one thing " then, why did you kiss me?" "WHY ARE YOU HERE? WHY ARE YOU REMINDING ME OF HIM, OF HOW MUCH I LOVED HIM, STOP PLEASE STOP!" she lost her tempers as she started to cry uncontrollably. he was shocked that his own feelings were brought up to the subject, but he couldn't help it but to run, help her up and hug her,"it's okay yell at me, i'm sorry, i just thought............" he didn't talk more he saw her holding his palm very firmly, " i'm in pain, every day withering knowing i wont be able to get a second back, i'm scared, i'm scared he will have to see me leave this world i'm scared this might kill him, i want to go through this alone, i don't want to hurt anyone i really don't wish for anyone to have a hard time because of me , lastly chen, i'm sorry, i'm sorry i yelled at you, i'm sorry to judge your feelings, i'm sorry" she said as she cried on his white dress shirt.

"you shouldn't hurt yourself more than what's your body is making you go through, i'm here for you, he wants to be there for you he knows all the risks yet he's standing and waiting , i think you should give him a chance because..... because if this was me i wouldn't wait a second and you are right for choosing him. i would've been very selfish and take you all to myself" he said as he looked deeply into her eyes"he loves you, please accept him" he bent closer to plant a dry kiss on her forehead.