HOLY

THE END
It's the morning, she woke up with a wet towel on her head she left it and tried to stand up to fall back into the couch because she stepped on chen.
He let out a small squeak that scared the life out of her. She slowly looked at him to see him laying in the ground using his arm as a pillow.
"Oh my god" she thought to herself, how? Why? 
And another oh my god came 
She remembered everything last night, the kiss! Her face turned red and felt like a prisoner on the couch she didn't want him to wake up to confront him.
She curled up at the couch to see his face that looked like an angle with long lashes and a sharp jaw line with a deep red hoddie and messy soft hair. 
"When did he became so handsome?" she cried to herself.
 
She leaned her head all the way to the back and let out a sigh.
"What am I going to do now?"
Aiish she ruffled her hair.
All that noise didn't wake him up
She looked to where her head was and remembered the towel.
She checked her forehead and her temperature seemed normal.
She smiled a little but the guilt began to build up, "why did he do this for me, the ground is hard, I better take him to a room" she had all these thought and just in case someone walked in.
She took a bigger leap to avoid stepping on his curled up body and tried to lean down and wake him up, but poor chen he must be too tired.
"Chen. Wake up!" She whispered 
He let out a tired moan and it clearly sounded annoyed by her disturbing his sleep."Chen, wake up you're laying on the ground" she said with a softer tone 
That remained chen who's talking to him
He lifted his head and with both eyes wrinkled shut,he lifted his upper body from the ground and looked around until his eyes landed at tavia's face 
"Hey!" She said with a calm tone. "Hummm" he let out another moan this one is trying to greet the shocking girl.
"Chen, chen? You need to go upstairs sleep on the bed okay?"
He looked at her still confused.
"Okay let's go" she said 
As she stood up and helped him stand. 
"Let's walk" she added.
He was stumbling barely walking until the reached the steps his weight was completely on her which caused her to lose her balance and fell on the wall
His hands immediately held the wall so he wouldn't crush her,she let out a high breathless "AH" that seem to wake him up.
He opened his eyes wide 
To see her nailed to the wall with his hands the wall holding close to her waist
Her face was already red from what happened yesterday this position was so unnecessary his chest was pressing on hers.
And since he was sleepy his head was resting on her shoulder that's now turned to her neck his eyes were darting to her chest cleavage to be honest.
he looked like he was going to kiss her. And frankly he was questioning if he should or not.
He just let out a small sigh that made that area blush. They were standing really close she felt something poking her from the bottom.
Her face was red 
She wanted to push him off and run upstairs and hide but she remembered that he's half asleep she just pushed him back from his shoulders and walked upstairs slowly so he wouldn't wall again.    
She opened the door to her room pointing at her bed 
"You sleep here!"
"I'll sleep in the guest room"
Not even arguing he walked to the bed and fell like a dead body on it.
She walked in and covered the curtains so he can sleep comfortably 
To see D.o looking at the other site he was holding a tooth brush and if he is not insane he swore he saw chen falling on his girlfriend bed and her walking to close the curtains she froze for a second.
His face didn't have an expression.
He looked shocked for a first.
He turned around and put on his jacket. 
She knew what he was going to do.
So she closed the curtains and walked down stairs to meet him at her front door.
He walked like the wind she could almost swear that it took him 3 foot steps to reach her house.
He is standing in front of her with his eyes shooting fire"is that chen who was in your room?"He asked 
"Yes" she answered truthfully 
"Can you come in so we can talk about it?" His face didn't move a muscle.
She walked inside knowing if he wants to fight he's going to find her
She went to the kitchen and heard the front door slam 
She knew it was him.
She made coffee for both of them and when he finally got to the kitchen to scream at her, she walked to him illuminating every personal space that he had as she leaned her head closer to his and gave him a soft gentle kiss "good morning" she said smiling into his two wide opened eyes.
he froze for a second but then he remember the reason behind his visit he immediately asked "what is chen doing here?IN YOUR ROOM?!!!"
"Calm down" she said,his breathes were getting faster and faster he looked like he wanted to smash something as his fists started to ball up.
She held his hands and slowly began to talk"I had something important to tell him,about yesterday accident"
"Why?" He is still mad his eyes were blood shot and he looked at her as if she was insane.
She was a little afraid but she knew he wouldn't harm her.
"it has something to do with the story he told us, all that ghost thing"
Her voice went deeper as she said the next line"It's all real"
Kyungsoo now has his hand on his freshly washed hair literally squeezing his thoughts to add up yet it doesn't make sense.
"What are you talking about?"
"Let's go sit down"
She said as she took the mugs to the coffee table and sat on the orange couch.
D.o sat next to her but his posture wasn't comfortable he was sitting on the edge with his legs opened wide and his chest low.
She calmly began to explain the situation to him and his expression didn't seem bright.
"So you're telling me he talked to you after you drowned after you woke up?"
"Yes, and I saw him like a real actual person I saw him" kyungsoo wasn't thinking anymore and rubbed his sculpt meaning that his head hurts.
"But why chen?" "You could've told luhan,WHY IS HE ASLEEP ON YOUR BED!" He remembered.
"We were waiting for you!" She shot back
"Waiting?!" He asked
"Yes waiting we were waiting for you to come chen wouldn't walk inside the door before knowing you're coming we were waiting for you! Yesterday you walked straight to your house i was waiting for you to come you didn't came" she said with a tone of upsetness in her voice "so now its my fault?" 
"I don't even remember walking home lat night"
"What?!" Tavia asked.
"what do you mean you don't remember?"She added.
"I felt like I was sleep walking I don't remember most of last night."
He said as she felt intimated.
Could it be him
Could it be sehun?
She started to look around the house 
He's not there 
In fact not anywhere.
"Where is heee" she said in a loud voice 
"Who?" D.o asked
"Sehun"she answered with a not joking voice.
"Tavia I'm not playing if that ghost is in the house I'm leaving!" He sounded scared.
She looked at how funny he looked at told him"don't worry,I can't find him anywhere" 
Which reminds me"he went to the hospital with me, and slammed the doors and scared the doctor"
"He really hated that doctor" she commented looking really normal 
"Do you know you sound like an insane person talking like that?" 
Kyungsoo said to her as he looked in to her eyes.
"Well I did think so but I wonder if he did anything to you since you don't remember last night."
His eyes widened again as he pulled his head to the back.
"Lsn I'm going out okay, bye you and chen find this ghost kill it do whatever I don't care just tell me when he's gone" 
She laughed and remembered since he took over kyungsoo he must be-
She ran upstairs to her room to find sleepy chen with one leg on the ground and a hand was on his bare stomach mumbling things bec of the noise that she made, kyungsoo followed her and looked at chen with anger but he ignored it the second she opened the curtains and looked amazed.
There he was 
The prince of wind 
Inside of kyungsoo's room. Looking at pictures kyungsoo has framed up and moving them 
D.o comes closer to her almost standing behind her
She whispers "do you see that picture?,its moving right?"
"which one?"Kyungsoo asked surly annoyed and trying not to see "our graduation picture"
It was flying on midair nothing holdning it up as if someone was looking at it.
He sees it and with a low low tone"so he's been in my house?!!" 
She nodded smiling and said "ummhumm".
"Holy ." You know who's mouth that one came from.