kiss back

THE END
"Oh,you" tavia said with a little blush. It was the tall figure waiting to knock her door to give her, her meds. "Kris?" She asked in rash. "Are you okay?" He asked her with both of his hands on her shoulder trying to help her positioning. "Yeah, I just stood up too fast me head spun" "You didn't eat anything since the morning" Her face went blank remembering the morning and how horrible it was. "I don't feel like eating" she told him with a frown on her face. "Well suit yourself, but you can't take your meds on an empty stomach and that will make us to take you to the hospital" he teased. She looked at the ground wanting to cry, but she didn't say anything back. She just stared at the ground trying to control her thoughts and feelings. Until she was interrupted by a hand pulling her to walk along. And she followed. Kris was dragging her downstairs where most of them where waiting for her. "Tavia, we're going out to eat!" Kris said as he looked down at her flushed face. "Um thank you, but-" "Stop being a little brat! We are all going out to eat chinese food, your favorite" tao argued. She laughed at his tone and how aggressively they wanted her to get better she felt grateful for having such friends "Thanks guys" she said while smiling an eyes shut smile. "Go get your jacket" kris ordered. "I brought it" and a jacket was carefully placed on her shoulders. She looked back and smiled at the familiar almost like home person And whispered"d.o" He smiled back and carried her bag. He already packed it and stuffed the meds there as well. He gave her a bottle of glucose, "you better drink that on our way or I'll-" he gathered his fist on your face which caused you to laugh at how cute he looked. "Okay~" you took the bottle. "All of you guys are set?" Kris took leadership,"yeah~" lay said as he held his car keys "my puppies" she screamed remembering them, "I should take them back from you! I took care of them all day Long" lay complained as he looked concerned about how she'll manage to take care of them, She smiled and said"thank you oppa,I promise I'll take care of them" he rolled his eyes in frustration and said"okay let's go eat now,I'm starving" He turned around to leave first,leaving you D.O,chen and kris, chanyoul and tao She looked at tao and asked,"you're not going with lay?" "Why? Do you want me to leave?"He replied with a childish tone. "Why didn't you kill each other already?" Chanyoul commented laughing "There we go~" tavia said as she rolled her eyes and walked out. "Ya! Let's walk together! Its dark!" Tao yelled. As he ran after her and the rest followed. -------------- They are done eating, its time to drop her off at her house, she took heer meds with the threats of everyone. When they pulled up to her house,she took her bag and looked at chen and said"chen?.." He looked at her without saying a word. "Can you come with me?" "I have something to tell you." Chen looked at confused faced kyungsoo and wondered "why me", his heart dropped for a second and wanted to see if that's fine with him. "Why?" He asked her. "I told you!I have something to ask you, Now are you coming or not?" "My stuff are in the house,we're leaving this morning"he gave another excuse so he won't get down. D.o already got off the car because of his house that's really near to her's. "Chen coming?" She gave him a serious look. "It's laaaate can't we discuss it in the morning?" Chen complained. She glared at chen and said with a devious smile"okay then, I guess you'll never know~" And turned around and started to walk away Which turned chen insane. She heard a sound of someone falling from a car, and running to her. "Okay! What is it!?" She knew chen was with her She turned to the car and said goodbye and goodnight to everyone she hugged kris and thanked him for Everything She slapped's head tao before giving a hug and wishing him a good night. She waved to chanyoul and wished him a good night.she waved bye to them until they didn't have a trace. "Okay let's go" she said looking at chen. "But D.o?" Shouldn't he come?" Chen asked scared to be alone with her. "D.O?" D.O's trace is also gone "looks like he went to the bathroom" "Oh, then" let's go in and wait for him" she suggested which relaxed chen. "Okay, but what about you're parents? And do they know about this morning?" He asked. they were walking she was about to unlock the house and in but she got flustered by chen's question so she said"1 I'm not telling them, I'm fine now which is good,2 my parents aren't home." It didn't do anything to relive chen so He tried to discuss the reason behind the invite so he asked her" so what am I doing here" as they went inside and lit on the lights. "Lights finally" he laughed. She also laughed. "Well I need to talk to you, about this entire thing, I feel like you disappeared After we came back from the hospital" He was flustered about her noticing him "Why?" Did you miss me?" He smirked while sitting on the couch. "Yes actually" she said in a clear tone. While fetching a drink from the fridge. He blushed a little and chuckled. "What do you want to talk about?" He asked after calming down. "Oh sehun." She said in a fearful tone. "Oh sehun?" He questioned. "Yes, the um"master of the wind" guy. what about him? Chen asked. "Well it has to do with me drowning" "What?!" He's now shocked. And scared. She went and sat on the couch next to him,he looked at her waiting for an explanation But her face had a mix of emotions fear ,curiosity and confusion. "It started when I slept in his room, I had a dream about him. I didn't walk to that lake, something took me" Chen eyes widened and looked at her in shock"so you weren't swimming?" "No,I hate lakes water" He nodded and lifted his feet to the couch now in a fetus position and with his thump on his mouth thinking deeply, tavia looked and laughed a little. But still, he doesn't know the full story. "And?" He bothered to ask. Her expression went darker and looked away and said"I woke up in the lake inhaling water,It wasn't moments for me to realize it wasn't air, everything started to lose control and I wanted to scream for help but I couldn't I tried to fight it, someone was already in the water, but it was dark, today I really thought I was going to die" she said as a tear rolled down on her cheek as many followed after. Chen eyes turned watery, and wanted to just hold her and tell it"its going to be okay" but all he did was staring at her in shock. He didn't know what to do so he stretched an arm to her and with the back of his hand he wiped her tears to follow it with his thump His hand rested on her really warm cheek. She looked up to him and scooted closer to him indicating her need of a hug He stretched both of his arms and lowered his legs giving her an opened chest. She rested her head on his and stopped crying but didn't seem to leave the embrace. Chen heart broke seeing her in that state, his hand is now on her head brushing it down his only experience with long is his dog. He wanted to make her feel better He wanted to do anything just to make her okay, but no words formed at his mind. Only his hands were moving and they are telling him to do something else. He's not thinking, the feeling of losing her dropped all the fear. His right hand went to her chin that lifted her face, he looked at her in the eyes she looked back so kept looking. As if he's debating a case. His expression was. He finally decides to make his move and pull her face closer to her And give her a soft gentle kiss that made another tear escape from her right cheek. Her lips were softer than silk his eyes were closed, he didn't see that tear falling, she didn't resist or kiss back. Chen didn't want to back away,but he did. He looked at her flushed face,she sure wasn't expecting or wanting that but she wasn't angry, she rested her head on his chest again and closed her eyes.