Take a number.

Love Me For My Imperfections.

Hwa Minah have been wandering around the street for a week already. She’s been sleeping on the streets, and stealing food. You may think she’s in a bad condition, but to her, this is better than living in that orphanage. Minah walked down the highway roads, trying to reach Seoul, where she might be able to find a job, until a billboard that caught her eyes.

Now Hiring – DBSK’s Maid.

Must have knowledge of cooking and cleaning.

Must be able to speak Korean fluently.

Earn ₩800,000/Month, Must be , Deadline is next month.

Minah stood there, starring at the billboard blankly. Minah didn’t have a clue who DBSK was. But she did know how much ₩800,000 was. Minah took out a piece of paper from my notebook and scribbled down the address. She shut the notebook and smiled to herself. She was determined to get this job.

- -

 “What is this?!” Kim Jaejoong shoved into manger Kim’s face.

“It’s a help wanted poster.” He replied, and then put his focus back onto the computer screen.

“Does it look like we need a maid?”

“Don’t think of it as a maid…think of it as…a pair of extra hands.”

“If you didn’t know, I clean and cook just fine. We don’t need some girl to do everything for us.”

“Listen Jaejoong, the other members are fine with it, so you need to get yourself together and just accept this. End of discussion.”

Jaejoong sighed and stormed out of his office. Who did he think he is, getting DBSK a maid? “I can cook. I can clean, heck I can do pretty much everything a maid can do.” He muttered to himself.

“Hey!”Yoochun called out, disrupting Jaejoong’s chain of thoughts.

“Did you see this?!” Jaejoong showed Yoochun the poster.

“Yeah, isn’t it cool? Now we can just relax.”

“This is wrong!” Jaejoong yelled.

“Whoa, calm down…”Yoochun backed away.

“It feels like someone’s replacing me.”

“It can’t be that bad, besides, your dishes are getting boring.”He started chuckling. Jaejoong glared at him, “Just…kidding. Heh.” Yoochun quickly said then walked off.

“This is pretty bad…” Jaejong muttered to himself when he left.

- -

Hwa Minah took in a deep breath of air and walked into the tall building. Maybe it was a mistake for Minah to even come here. She looked like a mess and she hasnet showered for weeks. There was no way of her getting this job.

 “Who am I kidding?” She looked down. But she did have to try, she even promised herself she’d get this job. She followed the arrows that lead to the waiting room. There were so many girls around the same age and older. They were all giggling and laughing. Minah sighed and looked around and found an empty seat near the back and headed towards it.

“Excuse me, miss?”

Minah looked back, “Yes?”

“Are you in the right place?”A lady asked.

She felt her cheeks get red and hot, she felt embarrassed, but she nodded her head anyways, “I’m pretty sure I am…”

“Oh, well…you need to take a number.”

She nodded her head and walked over to the machine and pulled out a slip of paper. She looked at it and her eyes almost popped out of my head. “Three thousand and ten?!” She exclaimed.

 “This can’t be possible…is there that many people who want to be maids?” She muttered to myself. This is ridiculous. She shook her head and decided to stick it through. Minah just didn’t know if they’ll even get to her number.