Benefits

Gone Insane

 

Luhan and Chanyeol stopped at the food court since Luhan’s stomach had growled for the nth times already and Chanyeol couldn’t leave him like that. He smiled and asked, “What do you want to eat, Luhan?”

Luhan tapped his chin and looked around the food stalls. His eyes stopped at a certain fried chicken stall and pointed at it. “There, I want that.”

Chanyeol nodded and dragged Luhan to line up. While doing so, Luhan took his phone and started typing. Chanyeol peeked over his phone and saw that he was texting something. “Who are you texting?”

Luhan shrugged. “Just someone, okay.”

Chanyeol frowned then laughed. “Shouldn’t your boyfriend know who you are texting though?”

Luhan rolled his eyes and said, “It’s Baekhyun.”

“Hmm, Baekhyun… Who is that?” Chanyeol asked as he tried recalling the name that he heard not long time ago. Luhan put his phone back in his pocket and said, “He is my friend, the one that was with me at the hospital. Oh and, it’s our turn.”

Chanyeol’s mouth shaped into an ‘o’ and nodded. He ordered for two and paid. Luhan protested at first. He wanted to pay since Chanyeol had paid so much for him but Chanyeol was stubborn enough to make Luhan give up.

“Fine, but I will treat you at least something later!” Luhan forced and Chanyeol laughed.

It seemed that the two of them got along pretty well.

 

Luhan took a table for four and sat on one of the chairs. He started eating the fried chicken, or more like attacking it which made Chanyeol think it was kinda adorable. “Eat slowly.”

Luhan ignored him and continued eating his chicken and so did Chanyeol. But hating the silence moment, Chanyeol blurted out, “Baekhyun is pretty cute.”

Luhan choked on his chicken and quickly took his glass of juice and drank it. “You okay?” Chanyeol asked worriedly and Luhan just nodded. He wiped his mouth with the napkin and coughed.

“Yes but what’s with the random statement?”

Chanyeol smirked. “Jealous, I see?”

Luhan shook his head because it was true, he wasn’t jealous. He was just shocked. “Nah, it was just, random?” Luhan continued to eat.

“Well it’s true. Just saying, he is cute.”

Luhan grinned. Maybe he could set Baekhyun and Chanyeol up? ‘Brilliant,’ Luhan nodded. Luhan knew they were going to make a good couple anyway so he didn’t see why not.

“Why don’t you date him then?”

Chanyeol shrugged and calmly said, “Because I like you better babe.”

Luhan rolled his eyes at him again and huffed. “Don’t call me that again, please.”

Chanyeol grinned. “Sure thing, babe.”

Then something hit Luhan. “Be honest Chanyeol. Why do you want to date me when I obviously like your cousin?”

Chanyeol laughed a little and looked at him calmly. “Well I will be honest and say that I’m bored.”

Luhan raised a brow. Did he just say like Luhan was some toy he could play with?

“Don’t misunderstand. Let’s agree on this. We are boyfriends with benefits. I won’t tell Sehun’s family and you are my boyfriend until he wakes up. Or at least until I get bored.”

Luhan sighed and nodded his head, not knowing what to say anymore. What’s the point in slapping Chanyeol for dating him out of boredom? It also wouldn’t affect him. Chanyeol promised to keep it as secret anyway.

He finished his meal while Chanyeol had finished his minutes ago. He pushed the dish aside and got up. Chanyeol looked up to him as he asked, “Ready to go home?” Chanyeol asked. Luhan glanced at his wristwatch and said it was 9 already. He missed Sehun. Being away from him for a day only was not an option anyway. “Can you drive me to the hospital?”

Chanyeol frowned. “You want to see Sehun? It’s late already.”

Luhan shook his head and stood up. “No, I want to see him. If you can’t, I will go by myself.”

Chanyeol smiles and put an arm around his shoulder. “Come on, anything for Princess Luhan.”

 

Chanyeol and Luhan reached the hospital after thirty minutes of driving. Luhan immediately got out of the car and thanked Chanyeol before slamming the door shut. He made his way to Sehun’s room quickly. Hell, he missed Sehun.

He opened the room’s door and entered in. Once he saw Sehun, a smile was on his face. It was different, a different smile he had when he was with Chanyeol. He could feel that his smile was even more sincere.

“I missed you,” he mumbled lowly and caressed Sehun’s face gently. “Wake up soon, for me.”