Boyfriend

Gone Insane

 

Luhan widened his eyes in disbelief. Who the heck was he?! That was what Luhan thought. He had his jaw dropped and he couldn’t even say a thing. Neither could Baekhyun.

“What do you think, Luhan? Or, do you want me to tell Sehun’s family?” Chanyeol nudged Luhan by his elbow and Luhan stared at him. He then nodded, agreeing with Chanyeol, just so he could visit Sehun every day like always.

Baekhyun also had a complete blank face on. He didn’t understand what exactly the older wanted from Luhan but he was sure he would keep his eyes on him. Chanyeol could do anything to Luhan without him knowing.

“So, agree? Give me your phone,” Chanyeol demanded and Luhan handed him his phone. Chanyeol took it, typed a number and rang his own phone. He got Luhan’s number.

“I will text you later. See you later babe.” Chanyeol said and then entered the Sehun’s room, leaving the two in complete shock.

Baekhyun turned to Luhan and raised his brow. “What was that? Are you serious?” Baekhyun asked and shook Luhan’s shoulder a bit. Luhan then stared at Baekhyun for awhile until he mumbled, “I don’t know, Baek.” He sighed then continued, “I don’t know.”

Baekhyun sighed. “Don’t worry, Luhan. I’m here whenever you need help.”

Luhan’s lips curved into a small smile and gave him a brotherly hug. “Thanks, Baek, I love you.”

Baekhyun laughed and shook his head. “Come one, don’t be too gay.”

 

They decided to go inside again. They learned that Sehun’s grandma was a loving woman. Sehun was her only grandchild since Sehun’s mother had no siblings and the woman died in an airplane accident when she was on her way to Brazil. It was when Sehun was only 6. The pure boy understood nothing.

Luhan glanced at Sehun’s face for awhile. He found himself smiling to the pale boy while Baekhyun just kept staring at his friend.

Luhan might have gone insane but to Baekhyun, his insanity was beautiful.

 


 

From: Unknown Number

Hey babe. It’s me, Chanyeol.

 

Luhan widened his eyes in surprise at the message. Chanyeol really texted him and hell, he wasn’t kidding. He sighed and typed slowly to reply the text.

 

To: Chanyeol

Oh right, hello.

 

Luhan rested his head on his pillow. It was Friday already and Chanyeol just texted him. It was surprising since he thought Chanyeol might text him once he came home from the hospital but it was two days after that. He thought Chanyeol was just playing around with him but no, he actually meant it.

A few minutes later, his phone buzzed.

 

From: Chanyeol

Haha, why so short babe? Sorry that I just contacted you now. I have been busy lately.

 

Luhan rolled his eyes. I would be thankful if you were busy everyday!

 

To: Chanyeol

Oh I see. So, how about the dates?

 

It wasn’t that Luhan never had past lovers. He once had a girlfriend and she only did that because of a dare. Lucky for him, he hadn’t fallen too deep for the girl. The girl apologized and since then, Luhan had never had anyone to be his partner.

And that day, Chanyeol was going to be his second. No, not Sehun and it was sad, he thought.

 

From: Chanyeol

Anticipating it so much? I will pick you up at seven. Dress nicely, baby. And give me your address.

 

To Luhan, Chanyeol was like some mad men who randomly asked people to be their boyfriends. But he agreed anyway. For the sake of seeing Oh Sehun every day, he wouldn’t mind to do anything.

Luhan only replied Chanyeol shortly, writing his address and sent it to Chanyeol while getting ready for his date.

 

In twenty-minutes, Luhan was ready. He didn’t dress up too nicely, just a simple plain t-shirt with a caramel jacket with black tight jeans were enough. He wasn’t asking for this date, he was even slightly hoping that Chanyeol wasn’t the one he was going on a date with. Too much wishing for Sehun to come and picked him up.

The doorbell rang and Luhan startled. He sighed, knowing that it was Chanyeol. He got up from his couch, grabbing his phone and wallet before walking up to the door to open it. There was Chanyeol, standing so perfectly in front of his door with a sweater as the topper and jeans as the bottom.

But Luhan wasn’t slightly attracted. His body was there but his mind was flying elsewhere.

“Are you ready?” Chanyeol asked with a cute smile. Luhan rolled his eyes and nodded. He closed the door of his apartment and started walking as Chanyeol followed behind him.

As they reached the parking area, Chanyeol led him to his car. He didn’t even open the door for Luhan but Luhan didn’t mind. He wasn’t hoping for sweet treats from Park Chanyeol.

“Where are we going?” Luhan asked as he settled down on the seat. Chanyeol chuckled, turning on the engine before he drove off without telling Luhan their destination.

The whole ride was silent except for the radio that was filling the car. Luhan then turned his attention to the radio as they said they were going to play ‘What is Love’. It was the song he sang for Sehun that night.

Luhan unknowingly sang along.

 

“You have a nice voice,” Chanyeol commented but Luhan didn’t reply. “I like boys with nice voice,” he added and Luhan just mumbled, “Thanks I guess.”

Chanyeol smiled as he could see the place he was planning to go was in sight. He was just bringing Luhan to a mall, like some teenagers would come for dates.

“You are bringing me to the mall?” Luhan asked and Chanyeol nodded. He parked his car and asked, “Do you not like it?”

Luhan shook his head and got out of the car, and so did Chanyeol. Chanyeol walked up to start walking next to him, bringing him to the mall’s entrance.

“Why did you pick mall?” Luhan asked as he felt that if they were going to stay silent forever, it was going to be awkward. Even though he wasn’t anticipating to the date, he maybe should have fun, at least.

“Because many couples have their dates in mall?” Chanyeol replied, feeling a bit unsure of his answer. Luhan laughed a little and just nodded, walking to the eye-catching store he saw. Bubble tea it was.

“You seem to like bubble tea so much,” Chanyeol said and Luhan nodded excitedly. He ordered a cup of taro bubble tea and Chanyeol paid for him. He asked Chanyeol if he wanted to get some too and Chanyeol just shook his head.

“Nah, it’s fine. I like coffee more.”

Luhan shrugged and sipped his tea, stepping out of the store to go to the next store. He was currently in a CD store. He looked around to find EXO’s newest album. Since Chanyeol was there, maybe he would pay for the album since Luhan had no enough money to buy it. He had more important needs to be paid.

“Whoa, it’s there!”

Chanyeol turned to look at what Luhan was pointing at. He raised his eyebrow and took the two albums in his hand, one was the Korean version and the other one was Chinese. “You want these?”

Luhan nodded excitedly. “But I can’t buy them. Too expensive,” he said and huffed.

Chanyeol laughed and brought them to the cashier. Chanyeol really bought him the albums and he couldn’t be even more thankful. “Thanks Chanyeol!”

Chanyeol just smiled and handed him the plastic bag. “No problem.”

 

Maybe Chanyeol wasn’t so bad after all. Maybe he wouldenjoy the date. Maybe.

 


 

i love reading your comments. keep supporting me and upvote if you like my story!

and I made a change. sehun and chanyeol are older than baekhan.