Ice Skating

Gone Insane

Luhan found himself sitting with Sehun on one of the benches in the nearest park. Luhan tilted his head, staring at Sehun who tried to catch his breath. Sehun looked up (he had been staring at the ground) and turned to Luhan.

“You okay?” he asked the younger.

Luhan frowned slightly. “I think I should be the one asking that, Sehun-ssi,” he paused and sighed softly. “Are you okay?” he continued, still staring at him with concerned look.

Sehun chuckled and leaned his back on the bench, looking up to stare at the night sky. “I have never been better, Luhan-ssi,” he replied. He then rested his head on Luhan’s shoulder. It startled Luhan a little. He was about to move away but Sehun stopped him.

“Just let’s stay like this for awhile?” Sehun asked with hopeful voice and Luhan sure couldn’t reject him.

It was a comfortable silence. Sehun said nothing and so did Luhan. Luhan was too nervous to even look at Sehun’s hair so he turned his face away.

It was a few minutes after; Sehun decided to break the silence, “Luhan-ssi, you are still my boyfriend for tonight right?”

 

 

Luhan looked around. He had never gone skating before but Sehun dragged him anyway. He saw Sehun coming back after getting two pairs of shoes. “I got them,” Sehun said with a smile.

Luhan nodded and took one pair when Sehun handed them to him and sat down. Sehun sat next to him and put them on too, standing up after. Luhan tried to stand up straight like Sehun did but as soon as his left the bench, he fell back.

Sehun laughed and offered his hand. Luhan blushed softly but took it anyway.

“Just follow my lead, okay?” Sehun smiled as he dragged Luhan to the rink and Luhan followed his steps carefully. Sehun was holding onto his waist and they were so close, Luhan almost forgot how to breathe.

“Luhan-ssi, do you want to try to skate by yourself?”

Luhan bit his lips and nodded. “I’m not sure if I can do it though…”

Sehun smiled warmly to him and Luhan felt like melting. “It’s okay, if you are going to fall, I will be there to catch you.”

 

But will you catch me when I fall for you, Sehun?

 

 

“Luhan-ssi, let’s get some hot chocolate!” Sehun grinned and pulled Luhan to the edge. Luhan just followed him like an obedient puppy and stood next to him in front of the counter.

“Two hot chocolate, please,” Sehun ordered and took out his wallet. He withdrew his money and handed it to the girl and took the two cups. “Thank you!”

Sehun handed Luhan one of the cup. “Here is yours. Be careful, it’s a little hot.”

Luhan just nodded quietly and sipped his chocolate, smiling to the warmth he felt inside. Sehun pulled his arm and took him to sit on one of the benches. “It’s good, right?”

Luhan smiled to him and nodded. “Yeah, it’s warm.”

Sehun put the half-empty cup on the bench and leaned on the wall. “Luhan-ssi…”

Luhan turned to him, tilting his head. “Hmm?”

Sehun sighed. “How do I say this?” he mumbled. Luhan raised his eyebrow.

“Luhan-ssi, give me two weeks,” he added a few seconds after.

Luhan frowned. “Two weeks?”

Sehun nodded firmly and set his eyes at him. “Yes, two weeks. I want to get to know you more. I want to learn about you. I want to be your boyfriend for two weeks.”

Luhan tried to process what Sehun had said. It was so sudden and too much for Luhan to take. He blinked twice before daring himself to ask, “Why?”

“I know you have loved me all these time and we know I have to get married, Luhan-ssi.”

Luhan said nothing.

“I don’t even get the chance to love anymore! This is the last favor I will ask and maybe this can be my present to you, for staying with me. Let’s be real lovers for two weeks and after that, I will get married with Krystal. How about that?”

Luhan stopped breathing for a moment. He turned to the other way, realizing that he had dropped a single tear. He inhaled a deep breath, quickly wiped the tear away and smiled. “Deal.”

Luhan didn’t know what he had gotten himself into. He thought he had lost his sanity.

 


 

“Are you enjoying the party?” Chanyeol asked as he sat next to Baekhyun with a fancy glass in his hand.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes. “Are you kidding me? I’m bored! And Sehun-ssi dragged Luhan to God-knows-where! What are we even doing here?” he blabbered.

Chanyeol laughed and leaned on the chair. “I don’t even know. Does feeling happy because Sehun is getting married with Krystal make you a bad cousin?” Chanyeol mumbled lowly.

Baekhyun sighed and put his glass on the table. “I don’t know either. You love your cousin but you also have to fight your own happiness,” Baekhyun stated.

“You know what? Fight for it before it’s too late,” he added then stood up to leave.

Chanyeol’s eyes followed Baekhyun until the small male disappeared between the crowds. He sighed. If only it was that easy.

But Sehun doesn’t love Luhan, right?