The Talk

Gone Insane

 

Luhan woke up with a headache; it was aching due to his lack in sleeping. He was up all night, he was thinking of the scenario that possibly happened when he told Oh Sehun about the real story. I shouldn’t be afraid. What was the worst thing could happen anyway? Probably Sehun laughed at him for making up a story.

And then he just needed to deal with his heartbreak.

Luhan sighed and got up from his bed as he heard the doorbell rang. It was still seven. Who could it be, coming so early?

“Yes-“he stopped instantly as soon as he opened the door, gasping.

The man, who happened to be Oh Sehun, was standing in front of him in his suit. “Sehun-sshi…”

Sehun smiled and bowed a little. Luhan almost didn’t see Chanyeol standing next to him. “Hey Luhan, are you feeling better?” Chanyeol asked, full of concern.

Luhan only smiled. Before Luhan could let them in, Baekhyun came behind him, rubbing his eyes cutely as he asked, “Who is- oh them.”

Luhan awkwardly smiled and moved a little, giving a space for Sehun and Chanyeol to walk in. He told Baekhyun to get them water and the smaller male nodded, heading to the kitchen.

“So…” Luhan started, sitting across the two.

Chanyeol cleared his throat. “He needs to talk to you,” he says as he point at Sehun who is sitting next to him.

Sehun smiled a little at Luhan. “Yeah, I was going to-“

“The drinks are here,” Baekhyun interrupted as he put a tray down on the table. Luhan raised a brow at him when he only saw two glasses of water.

Baekhyun smiled sheepishly as he rubbed his nape. “Uh yeah I’m going somewhere with Chanyeol so just talk!” he said while dragging Chanyeol who was confused as ever, trying to pull his hand away from Baekhyun’s grip. Baekhyun didn’t care and kept dragging him out until they were out of Luhan and Sehun’s sight.

Sehun shrugged. “So, Luhan-sshi?”

Luhan hadn’t prepared a scenario for this. Luhan hadn’t prepared himself.

 


 

“What the hell are you doing?” Chanyeol asked. There was a hint of irritation there.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes in annoyance as he dragged the taller towards the elevator. “You think Luhan would be comfortable talking about his story, which is about him having with Sehun, while we were there?” he snorted. “Give them a time to talk alone!”

Baekhyun pressed the button that brought them to the lobby floor. Chanyeol was still trying to process Baekhyun’s words and then nodded, sighing loudly.

When the door was opened, Baekhyun stepped out first. Chanyeol followed behind. “So, are you dragging me somewhere?”

Baekhyun turned to him, looking up a little since he was around ten centimeters taller. “Well, no, actually. But if you want to, you can follow me,” Baekhyun replied then walked off. Chanyeol didn’t know why but he followed the smaller.

 


 

“You can be honest, Luhan-sshi. I don’t think I knew you before.”

Luhan kept shifting. He was nervous. He was alone with Oh Sehun and they were now talking about the topic that Sehun probably didn’t really want to talk about (only if he knew). But Luhan had to. No more hiding, no more hiding, he chanted inside his mind.

“You wouldn’t want to hear this,” Luhan mumbled.

Sehun looked confused but didn’t say anything, letting Luhan to continue. Luhan decided to be brave and looked up, meeting Sehun’s eyes. “We were in this building when we met, in the elevator to be exact.”

“I just finished swimming; my clothes were gone so I headed back to my room in boxers only. Then there were you, in that elevator. We didn’t talk at first but then there was a blackout. Then you hugged me out of sudden and we kind of…”

“Kind of?” Sehun asked.

“…had .”

Sehun blinked. He coughed hard, not believing his ears. Did the weird boy who he didn’t really know just say that he had with him?

“Y-You must have thought I’m lying or making up a story but I’m not. I didn’t know you back then. And then I found out that you were in a comma state. At first, I thought you were just imagination but no, you were hit by a car that night.”

Sehun really thought it was all bull.

 


 

“Wow, you sure ate a lot,” Chanyeol pointed out at Baekhyun’s eating behavior. Baekhyun looked up from his third banana split to glare at Chanyeol. He didn’t say anything and continued to scoop the ice cream until the bowl itself was clean.

“You should just finish your ice cream rather than commenting about me,” Baekhyun finally replied when he sighs loudly after finishing the bowl.

Chanyeol chuckled. “No wonder you are chubby.”

Baekhyun stayed silent, pretended to type something on his phone when he actually was not. Baekhyun was always sensitive about this topic. All the memories in junior high came back and filled his mind. If Chanyeol didn’t call him, Baekhyun was probably going to tear up.

“Hey, I think we should be friend,” he said with a smile.

Baekhyun couldn’t process what Chanyeol was saying at first but then he put a cocky smirk. “Being my friend is not free. You should at least treat me ice cream whenever I want to have one.”

Chanyeol smiled. At least after all the problems that he was facing right now, his problem with Baekhyun was solved.