Do Me a Favor

Gone Insane

Sehun held his head. It was getting complicated. The visible frown on his forehead wouldn’t disappear as he thought more about it. How was he supposed to believe? He might be a carefree young adult but he didn’t think he would just make out with a random stranger.

“Are you sure you are not making up a story, Luhan-sshi?” Sehun asked for the second times.

Luhan bit his lips. He knew Sehun wouldn’t believe him. Who would believe such a nonsense story? Even Baekhyun doubted him at first. But he could only weakly nod his head and said “Yes.” It came out as a whisper.

Sehun exhaled a deep and long sigh. “How would I believe you?”

Luhan looked up to him. His tired eyes were staring right at Sehun’s. “I have no proof, Sehun-sshi,” he mumbled. “But you are the only one who could prove me right,” he continued his sentence.

Sehun nodded his head, it was an understatement. But there was something he had wanted to ask and he was glad he hadn’t forgotten the question. “But why did you keep visiting me after that?”

Luhan froze. He thought he was unable to answer this one. He was going to make up a reason but he remembered the girl that visited Sehun that day.

Sehun is getting married anyway and it’s not like he is going to see me again, right? This is my only chance.

“I…”

Sehun cocked his head and waited for the younger to answer.

“I… I like- no, I-I love you,” he confessed softly, looking down at his lap, afraid of meeting Sehun’s intense stare.

Sehun couldn’t believe his ears. He only managed to stutter, “W-What?”

Luhan smiled softly. “I know I sound pathetic, loving someone you just met in the elevator. But Sehun-sshi, I felt attracted and my curiosity beat it to me. I decided to visit you once but it ended up being a routine to me. And I... fall in love.”

Sehun closed his eyes and shook his head. He was lost. He didn’t know what to say. It was all too sudden and knowing that the guy he didn’t know was actually in love with him, it made him even more confused. What was he supposed to say? Sehun tried to find a word but something suddenly came across his mind, and he thought Luhan would be the perfect person to help him.

“Luhan-sshi, can you do me a favor?”

 


 

“So, you are saying someone just barged into his room and claimed to be his fiancée?” Jessica asked in disbelief.

Luhan nodded and sighed. “Krystal is aperfect girl, they will make a perfect couple,” Luhan mumbled.

Jessica raised a brow. “Did you say Krystal? Krystal Jung?”

Luhan nodded again. This time, he was confused. “How would you know?”

Jessica crossed his arms in front of his chest. “I’m afraid you are talking about my step-sister, Luhan-sshi. Is she taller than me?”

“Ah yes, she is also like a model,” Luhan added.

Jessica nodded his head. “It is my sister for sure. That kid,” she muttered.

“Small world. But you didn’t know all of these?” Luhan asked out of curiosity

Jessica quickly shook her head. “I ran away from home because my parents didn’t approve my relationship with Doctor Lee. All they care about is their spoiled little girl,” she told.

Luhan sighed. It was really complicated, he thought. Sehun’s favor was an addition. He thought he wouldn’t be involved with Sehun more but he thought wrong.

 


 

“I’m home,” Baekhyun lazily said as he threw his body on the couch. Luhan walked into the living room and sat across Baekhyun.

“Where have you been?”

Baekhyun shrugged and took out his phone. “Dragging Chanyeol around so you would have a nice talk with Mister Sehun. How did it go, though?”

Luhan closed his eyes. “It went terrible.”

Baekhyun groaned. “I have sacrificed my time and you didn’t do well?!”

Luhan rolled his eyes at his friend. “Sehun asked me to pretend to be his boyfriend at a business party.”

Baekhyun widened his eyes. “What?!”

Luhan sighed, not minding to repeat his words and sipped his orange juice. Baekhyun blinked his eyes, once, twice, three times until he realized he had been gaping for awhile.

“And you agreed, my dear friend?” Baekhyun asked.

Luhan nodded. “Yes.”

The shorter male shook his head. “You are insane.”

“I know.”

Baekhyun scrunched his nose. “Don’t worry. We will use that opportunity to make him fall for you.”

Luhan narrowed his eyes. “How would that happen?”

Baekhyun merely shrugged. “Just see.”