Prologue

Gone Insane

 

If Baekhyun didn’t say a word about the daily newspaper, he wouldn’t know that he had with the son of a CEO. He wouldn’t know that he was attracted to the older guy and he wouldn’t know that Sehun was in a comma.

10.21 p.m. Oh Sehun was hit by a truck.

Luhan tried to recall everything, anything he would want to remember. From how the incident happened until when he got into his apartment room. 10.15 p.m. He finally could remember the time he stepped into his apartment.

Right, so Sehun must’ve got hit right after the ‘accident’ happened. Luhan was confused. He was bursting inside yet he didn’t know how to express it out. He just had his blank expression on, not noticing that Baekhyun was still there with him, left puzzled.

“Luhan,” Baekhyun called and poked his arm. Luhan gave him a tired glance and mumbled a low ‘what’ to him.

Baekhyun was clueless. Because of the articles, Luhan’s face had gone paler. Baekhyun himself wasn’t even sure what s Luhan had to do with the Oh Sehun. As long as Baekhyun could remember, Luhan had never interacted with anyone named Sehun, especially that Sehun. “What happened?”

Luhan lay down on the bed, staring up to the ceiling. He Baekhyun sent him a weird look as he was waiting for explanation. But he never got one. Luhan didn’t feel it was the right time to spill the truth. Baekhyun would laugh at him and said he had been dreaming and sure it would ruin Luhan’s mood even more.

Instead, Luhan got up and said, “I want to visit him.”

 

Baekhyun had no time to protest since Luhan had been dragging him for quite awhile now and Luhan would shush him every time he wanted to ask what the exactly happened. But seeing hoe Luhan’s face looked so tensed, he decided to keep his mouth shut and let him know by himself once he got there.

Luhan walked faster and faster which making Baekhyun had to run a little to catch up with him. Baekhyun knew this must be serious. Luhan had never been this worried before.

“Um Luhan, I think you should ask the receptionist first since you don’t know which room he is now,” Baekhyun mumbled as Luhan was just going straight to the elevator. Luhan cursed as he realized how dumb he was and approached the woman in the other side of the lobby.

Luhan immediately asked the receptionist but she said that Sehun’s room was private. He said that he was a friend of him yet she didn’t let him. But Luhan wasn’t going to give up just yet. Luhan didn’t know where the sudden attraction came from but he just needed to know. He needed to clear it up.

He walked away as he dragged Baekhyun along to the elevator.

“W-Wait you don’t even know the room!” Baekhyun shouted but Luhan ignored him. He pressed which stair where the intensive rooms should be located at.

Baekhyun sighed in defeat. Luhan was as hard as stone.

Once the door was opened, Luhan turned left to start looking for the room. Since Sehun was in a comma, he must be in one of the intensive rooms. Luhan passed some of the wards. Some of them had guests inside and some weren’t.

And he found the right room. Right in the corner, Sehun’s room was there.

He grabbed the doorknob carefully as he noticed that no one was there excluding Sehun himself, who was on the bed, lying helplessly. He took a deep breath.

He entered in, and Baekhyun followed.

Luhan walked closer, approaching the handsome man he just met two days ago. He couldn’t utter a word, his lips didn’t move, or maybe couldn’t, utterly shocked by the fact that he would meet Sehun in such a condition.

“Sehun…” Luhan finally had his voice back.