01. A Trip to Remember

Happily Married

You smacked your head on the table for the umpteenth time. You tended to forget everything at the mention of food that you forgot that you're still in Taekwoon's worn-out training suit which is too large for you and your hair sticking out at weird angles. You spent the night at their dorm yesterday and as you had to get up early to make breakfast for them, you hadn't even washed your face let along to comb your hair.

You're now in the big tent set up as the waiting room for VIXX and the staffs were busy going in and out passing you with suppressed smile on their face. VIXX was now giving out signs and meeting with the fans outside.

Unable to face the curious eyes from the staffs, you left the tent and decided to wait in the van instead. You sat in the front seat, the music on your phone and closed your eyes, you had barely slept last night. It was one of their family movie night and you're invited.

You hadn't had a chance to sleep in the car earlier neither. You didn't even have the chance to sit with your boyfriend.

 

Earlier in the car along the ride to the fan-signing site

"Noona can you move a little, you're sitting on my hand," Sanghyuk tried to push you as he was whining.

"Argh there's no room and I can't even move. Yah Lee Hongbin, stop elbowing me!" You were squished between Sanghyuk and Hongbin in the back seat, Hongbin's elbow bumping your s occasionally. Wonshik was beside Hongbin pressed against the car window.

Just your luck, VIXX's coordi-noona decided to join the road trip and she declared the comfortable front seat beside driving Jaehwan. Taekwoon and Hakyeon in the middle separate seats and that left you and the three maknae line kids to sit in the not-very-spacious back seat.

"The kids like you better than me you know, they won't ever let me sit tightly with them like this. And I'm much bigger than you so it'll be more snugged if I sit in the back. Not that I'm not considerate to a girl." Hakyeon didn't even bother to look at you as he gave his reason to sit in the comfortable seat.

"Taekwoon hyun, take your girlfriend and let her sit on your lap or something." Wonshik managed to say it despite his face was crushed in the window.

Jung Taekwoon didn't even seem to hear the rapper over his earphone, he even hummed along to the music.

"Some lovable boyfriend you have," Hongbin was really pissed. And you're not amused as well.

"Noona you really have to move I can no longer feel my hand." Sanghyuk was on the brink of crying.

"Lee Hongbin! STOP ELBOWING MY S!" "AM NOT IT'S YOU WHO'S BUMPING YOURSELF TO ME!" "NOONA MY HAND!!!! GET OFF MY HAND!!!"

"Arr… guys, I think the window is starting to crack can you stop crashing me into it?"

"Guy guys, listen, this song is perfect for a road trip like this. Let's sing along." OH.HELL.NO.Lee Jae Hwan!

Finally, you all managed to make it alive through the 4hour drive and good news was the window is unscratched. It's Wonshik's face that had suffered.

 

*end of flash back*

 

You shuddered at the memory of the ride. You were hungry and sleepy. Now that you were away from the busy crowd, peacefully alone in the warm car, your eyes started to get heavy and you drifted into sleep.

 

******

 

"It's time to wake up my princess," you felt a pair of soft lips brushed your lips and someone whispering in your ear. You flutter opened your eyes, your boyfriend was looking in your face with a smile. You smiled back at him. "Come here," he said and lifted you up bridal style from your sleeping position not affected by your weight. You hanged on to his neck and rested your face in his wide chest. You can feel his muscles under the thin fabric of his shirt, oh wait he's shirtless. Oh ! You freaked out. Your boyfriend is carrying you into a dimly lit bedroom. Taekwoon wait, you wanted to struggle but felt no energy to move, or even talk. He put you down on the bed, "Look at me," he softly whispered. You looked at him shyly, his face getting nearer, you anticipated a kiss while not breaking eye contact with him. Suddenly he smirked and rose up from the bed. As you watched him not understanding the situation, a pair of black wings emerged from his back (like in Hyde MV) and a beak appeared in the place of his lips (wait beak?). And he pecked your forehead with his beak.

knock knock knock….

"ARRRRRRRR," you screamed bloody murder as you feel the sharp pain on your forehead.

"What? I didn't use that much force," you woke up to a very startled Hongbin tapping on your forehead.

"Oh she's woken up, gosh I thought she passed out from hunger," Hakyeon said matter-of-factly from behind him.

 

__________________________________________________________

 

Oh so it was a dream… *troll troll* You guys honestly didn't think a bed scene would come up this early, did you? Oh you naughty souls. But I think you can expect a hot chapter soon. Arr…. Maybe not that soon but definitely coming, I'm in heat for leo these day.

 

Oh a new subscriber! Welcome b2utyoseobbie I hope you enjoy my story.

Thanks again and love you all to my lovely subbies <3

Goodnight y'all