12. The Concert Proposal

Happily Married

*I use VIXX's stage names when I was writing about the concert because they're performing as idols at the time. I hope that doesn't make you guys confuse.*

 

Chanyeol didn’t think it was a good idea to spend his free evening in a concert especially when he was in a spoilt mood. Why was he moody? Because his Luna noona didn't show up at the filming set today, he was sure she was spending quality time with her precious boyfriend.

However his good friend Jaehwan from VIXX had invited him to their last day of concert and many of his band mates were going there, besides he would want to meet with the VIXX members at the after party.

 

EXO and VIXX had been good friends since the early days. As their promotions used to be almost at the same time, the members from two groups had become close knitted. They would meet outside schedule and invite each other to their concerts, hanging out at each other's after parties.

Now that both group had become mega star groups and busier by the day, they hadn't got the chance to meet. This concert after party was one chance for EXO to catch up with their friends from VIXX.

 

 EXO members arrived early and they went directly for the waiting room.

"Yixingah," Taekwoon gladly hugged his friend, "thanks for coming."

"Don't mention, by the way I hope you don't mind us intruding the waiting room, I brought the whole pack," Yixing gestured his other members squeezing into the waiting room.

Soon the room was filled with greetings from both sides and laughter as a poor Kyunsoo went directly into the hands of grinning Hakyeon.

"Aigoo, Kyunsooah, do you evern age? Aigoo so cute," Hakyeon loudly complained while pinching Kyunsoo's cheek.

"Ugh Hyung, please, I'm a grown up man now!" the grown up man pouted and wriggled from the VIXX's leader's hands.

"Where's Chanyeol?" Jaehwan was searching for his friend.

"Here," a cheerful figure appeared at the doorway, "Sorry I was late, I came from drama filming."

Another round of greetings filled the room as Chanyeol entered.

"Taekwoona, where is your girlfriend, isn't she coming?" Luhan asked suddenly.

"Umm I think she's late, I'll ask her where she is now," Taekwoon replied and typed on his phone.

"Taekwoon Hyung is really looking forward to boast about Luna noona to you guys," Hyuk said while Chanyeol and Baekhyun was busy stuffing themselves with food sent from starlights.

"Really Taekwoon, you're the first one among us to get a girlfriend, congrats dude." Taekwoon smiled contently at Kris's words.

Chanyeol came back from the food table, biting on a sausage, "I declare I will be the second to have a girl."

"Really? Are you meeting someone?" everyone's attention was on Chanyeol.

"She's seeing me as a little kid, but I will make it change soon," Chanyeol stick his nose proudly in the air.

"Aish, are you talking about that writer noona again? Doesn't she have a boyfriend?" Jongin said shaking his head.

"Yes, but she'll eventually see that I'm way better than her lousy boyfriend," Chanyeol replied as he sat himself beside Taekwoon.

Every jeered at the over-confident Chanyeol but he ignored and asked Taekwoon, "By the way Hyung's girlfriend, what's her name, is she beautiful? I'm sure she isn't as beautiful as my noona."

"Shut up," Jongdae barked at Chanyeol, "Hyung when is she coming? We all want to meet her," he set his attention on Taekwoon who was frowning at his phone.

"She's already in the concert hall," Taekwoon quietly set down his phone.

"Anyway we'll meet her at the party. We should as well enter the hall guys, the concert is starting soon," Joomyung led his boys out of the waiting room.

 

******

 

The stadium was packed with tens of thousands of thrilled fans. You entered directly into the concert hall not wanting to disturb the busy crowd in the waiting room. The hall was massively noisy with some of the fans chanting VIXX's name or some chatting away excitedly.

You set your phone on silent mood and find a message from Taekwoon.

'Where are you, we're starting soon.'

You replied him that you'll be in the audience and will meet him when the concert finished.

 

After a while the lights were out and the concert finally started. The fans including you immediately got absorbed into the performance. They performed their hit songs one by one and finally it's time for their individual performance. Leader N is the first one to start followed by Ken, Ravi, Hyuk and Hongbin respectively. After Hongbin's performance, all the members came out on stage for the ment break.

You were wondering why Leo didn't do his performance. The fans near you were murmuring the same thing. According to them Leo should perform a cover of Trey Song, his idol, after Ravi's performance.

 

"Byulbitdul, are you wondering why Leo isn’t performing?" N asked to the audience.

"NE!!!," came the deafening return.

"Well…." Ravi teased, "Shh… let the guy tell himself," N cuts him off.

"Actually there's someone in this audience who is really important to me," Leo's soft voice spoke and the fans wailed.

Leo waited a while for the noise to die down and then started again, "Well I've done a lot of thing to hurt her, so I'd like to dedicate this performance to her as an apology, as a gift. Do you think she will forgive me?"

The reply from the fans was a mix of desperate cries and approving squeals.

Leo scanned the audience and he miraculously found you in the first floor crowd. He smiled with a small nod and then headed to the white piano appearing on the stage amid a cloud of mist. He played a short tune on the piano before starting his performance on Yurisangja's 'To My Bride'

 

The fans already knew their Leo was in a relationship though many of them didn't know you face or who exactly the girl was. However a fan near you seemed to know you as she was shooting glances to you. When Leo smiled to your direction, she was sure of your identity and started spreading the words. In a few seconds, all the girls' attention was on you and the spot light was shone to your general direction which garnered more unwanted attention.

 

A sweating Hakyeon was scanning the restless crowd uneasily. He could see it was hard for you to remain in the audience so he sent a staff to get you to the waiting room.

"How are you?" he asked glancing at your color-drained face.

"That was unexpected, why didn’t you warn me if you knew about the event?" you spat.

"It was supposed to be a surprise event and I… we didn't think the situation would become like this, we thought your identity was well-hid."

"Well a girl near me obviously knew me and your bright friend confirmed her by beaming directly at me."

"Well I think he plans this to make your relationship official," Wonsik conclude from where he was fixing his make-up, "Hyung go change your clothes, the next performance is starting soon."

Hakyeon left you to get ready for the next stage when Taekwoon got off the stage with a sly smile.

"Jung Taekwoon," you slapped his shoulder.

"We'll talk later," he patted your head as he walked pass you to rushed into his next stage outfit.

You got no choice but to stick in the waiting room, lurking in a corner to avoid crossing way with busy staffs.

 

******

 

EXO was startled when Taekwoon announced the special event for his girlfriend.

"That guy has a lot of nerve," Kris concluded.

"I will make it more romantic when I reveal my relationship with Luna noona," Chanyeol stated and as always everyone ignored him.

After a while the crowd from first floor has become unstable and then a spotlight was set on a certain someone.

"There there, I think it's her, Taekwoon Hyung's girlfriend," Sehun pointed to a girl being escorted to backstage.

EXO members looked at the direction of the center of attention but from their place on the second floor, they could only get a glimpse of the girl's back as she entered backstage.

"How exciting," Chanyeol muttered.

 


I tried to write a long chapter to make up for my absence.

Sorry guys, I will try to update often.

 

As always, welcome to new subbies,

whitebabywolf

LayChan

leonarda

ADazzlingGirl

Soyu_Kang

melody784

Yociax3

haniabdrashid

You guys are the best!!!!!