04. You

Happily Married

*kissing scene ahead*

 

1:45 am

You dragged yourself out of the lift, your eyes are stinging and your limbs weighted a ton.

You had a tough day at work, the production crew wanted to change some details on your script and you had to argue with them for a long time and everyone’s opinion on choosing the actor for the main role differed.

The discussion went on until midnight and they decided on someone, yes someone.

You were too tired to pay any attention.

 

Now you reached the door of your shared apartment and seeing that particular door made you nervous.

You remembered how he trapped you between his body and the door.

You remembered how he attacked you with his lips.

 

“Taekwoona…..” you gasped at the sudden attack.

He was kissing every detail of your face.

He kissed your forehead, each of your eyes, the tip of your nose, your both cheeks before claiming your trembling lips.

There was nothing aggressive about his kiss, he just lightly pecked your lips and your cheek with his thumb gently.

Now that you’d recovered from the surprise, you started to kiss him back, he released your hands from being pinned above your head to grab your waist with his now free hand.

You circled your hands around his neck and run your fingers through his hair.

This standing position was really uncomfortable for him considering your height difference.

So he lifted you up, slipping his hands under your bottom, your legs automatically wrapped around his waist.

He lifted you up against the door higher than his own height so that his head was a little bit tilted back.

You took advantage of the position and bit his exposed neck playfully.

He moaned at the sudden touch.

“You ask for it,” he dangerously whispered in your ear.

He carried you to the sofa nearby to let you rest on your back and continued kissing you.

This time the gentleness was gone.

His kiss felt so demanding this time, nibbling a little bit at your lower lips.

After a while, he tried to open your mouth with his tongue, you obediently let his tongue slip between your parted lips.

He devoured your taste, kissed you harder till your lips are swelled and bruised.

He then continued his attack to your neck, trailing wet kisses from your jaw to the curve of your neck.

You were a mess under his body, your fingers still linking in his hair messaging his scalp sending electric shocks.

His hands were everywhere, caressing your tight, your arms up and down, then finally he found his way up the ham of training suit you were wearing.

He lifted up the clothing in a swift movement leaving you in your sport bra.

You gasped at his sudden move which slapped you into your right mind.

You tried to sit up pushing him down from your body with one hand while the other tried to cover your exposed flesh.

“Taekwoona, you remember our agreement right?” you asked still gasping for air.

He was now sitting at the foot of the sofa, his chest heaving from heavy breathing, his face covered with a thin film of perspiration.

“I know, sorry,” he replied quietly.

That’s right, you made an agreement that there would be no before marriage.

“Are you mad at me?” He looked up at you who were sitting on the sofa.

“It’s okay Taekwoona, I thank you for your control.”

He rested his head on your lap while you his hair.

He then took your left hand and studied the golden ring on your finger.

“This looks so beautiful on your hand,” he muttered quietly and kissed the back of your hand.

The same but a little larger ring glinted from his hand.

You smiled, gazing at the matched rings, the thought hit you hard now.

We’re getting married!

You were immersed in your little bubble of marriage, ring, bride gown and wedding cake, it was a sharp pain on your tight which brought you back to the world.

“Yah, you bit me!” You screamed.

“Who let you drift off into dreamland,” he answered with a small laugh.

“You’re dead,” you tried to grab his head but he was too quick for you.

He threw your sweat shirt at you and (almost) yelled, “Catch me if you can.”

You grinned at his childish behavior, you really treasured these moments when his cold man cover was blown up and the inner baby Taekwoonie came out.

“You’re death when I catch you,” you yelled out and followed him into the bedroom where you two had a little pillow fight.

The fight ended when he hit you a little too hard on the head knocking you out.

After two seconds of panic when he thought he killed you, you miraculously recovered.

When you announced you were lightheaded from the blow, he decided he’d let you win the war and you two made up then slept in the completely messed room cuddling.

 


 

I’m sorry guys this is such a short update and it and to think I took such a long time for this.

Till now all I’ve wrote are kinda filler chapters. I will write the first main chapter with a real story line in the next update.

My apologies to my readers for my poor writing.

I can’t think straight these day.

Shinhwa’s Kim Dong Wan comes to visit my country for the opening of the Korean Movie Festival.

This is a rare opportunity for us so all I can think about is how to go see him.

I couldn’t go to the airport when he came because it’s near midnight.

Yesterday I go to see him at the opening ceremony but merely got a glimpse and then got shooed out by the hotel security.

I’m seriously thinking to send him off tonight at the airport, my mom’s not gonna let me anyway.

My mind is in a big mass of desperation right now.

But it will all be over tonight at 10 when he’s safely in the plane leaving us poor fangirls frustrated.

Anyways, I think I’ll write the new chapter in this weekend and will update soon.

That’s a promise.


New subscribers!!!!

Welcome dearest,

virenne

Phoenix92

Jellylo

Kwon_Ara

Starlight_Elle

*partying hard*

 

I thank all my readers for bearing with my ish updates.

Love ya’ll.


 

Thanks to all my old, new and silent readers.

As I always say, your comments are my vitamin ><

 

Also special thanks for the two votes from kpoplover099 & zakiahwings I love you guys soooo much <3