06. Even Lovers Need a Holiday

Happily Married

You covered Sanghyuk’s mouth to muffle his scream, “Hyukie, it’s me.”

The poor kid was still in his panic state, “Noona? Why are you here? Shouldn’t you be with Taekwoon Hyung?”

“He’s here too, now go back to sleep, I’ll make breakfast for all of you.”

“You don’t need to,” a sleep deprived Hakyeon came into the kitchen, “why are you here?”

“Yes that’s what I’ve been wondering shouldn’t you two lovebirds in your own nest an-“ Sanghyuk’s words were cut off by Hakyeon’s glare.

“Go back to bed Hyuk,” Hakyeon said.

“I don’t have to make breakfast?” the maknae was more than happy.

“Go,” with the leader’s permission, Sanghyuk jumped back into his dear bed.

 

“Let’s talk Lunashi,” you’d never seen Hakyeon this serious.

“I think you guys are started to drift away occupied by your own jobs and I can see Taekwoon is upset, so I encourage him to propose you, to strengthen your relationship. I didn’t know it’d turn out like this,” He started.

You talked with him for a long time. You were sorry about what you said but you didn’t think you also thought Taekwoon was at fault all the same for what he said had hurt your pride. You wanted to meet him and talk it out but Hakyeon refused the idea.

“He’s not here,” he said.

Taekwoon went to his friend’s house where Hakyeon was staying the night and was really drunk and crying like a little child. So Hakyeon had to console his friend, tug him to sleep at his house and came back to the dorm because knowing you, he also knew you’d be at the dorm seeking for Taekwoon.

“I don’t think you should meet him now, both of you are still upset at each other so it won’t do you any good if you guys talk about it any further plus he really need to get sober soon ‘cuz our world tour is in two days,” he reasoned.

With mixed emotions raging inside your mind, you can’t decide anything. Hakyeon promised he’d let you guys sort it out after the world tour but Taekwoon must forget his personal life for the moment.

 

So be it. Mind him, you also had a major dram to sink your soul into.

 

******

 

VIXX was starting their world tour and you check every updated photo from their various fan-sites. Taekwoon looked happier than ever in your eyes, maybe you were still upset at him.

At times, you would look at the ring and miss him like crazy but as his words rang in your ear, your anger would flare up.

 

“It’s different.”

 

You locked yourself in your little apartment away from the civilization and finalized your script. Tomorrow was the first meeting with the cast, you went over the things you wanted to brief the main actor. The drama would be based on a single man’s emotion and the story was formed surrounded the said man. So the main actor was the most important role.

You were really worried about the actor because the production crew wanted a new actor for the role and they said they chose someone relatively new, an idol, who only had experience acting in MVs and CFs.

Hmm… let’s see if you’re any good to portray my intense character.

 

******

 

You arrived early at the company, discussing with the director when the producer escorted a really tall grinning figure into the meeting hall.

“Chanyeolshi meet our director-nim and head writer,”

 


 

Alright this is a really fast and short update.

I’ve a lot in my mind, a whole scenario to write but I just couldn’t take it out as words.

After this chapter, the next one will be a really long one but I think I’d take my time for that one.

 


 

Welcome to my new subbies <3

Chomaki

carola

verse2wo

 

It really encourages me that I’ve got new subscribers every time I update, thank you for the love guys.

I’ve to gather strength for the coming update.

Also thanks to all the subs, readers, voters and thank you very much for all those comments.