16. The Last Day

Happily Married

“Taekwoona~”

“Umm?”

“Do you want to come to the party tomorrow?”

“What party?”

You felt him shifted on the other side of the bed.

“Staff party, for all the staff of this drama. We’ll warp up the shooting by morning and party all night.”

“Sounds fun… can I watch the shooting too?”

“Don’t come to the shooting, you’ll only get bored and annoy the hell out of me.”

“Promise I won’t bother you, I will just sit in a corner and watch you work. Besides I can drive you around all day.” With that he snugged closer to you and hugged you from behind.

“Okay fine, come. But the shooting starts early morning, you better sleep now.”

‘Umm..hmm,” Taekwoon mattered into your neck before drifting off into sleep again.

******

“JUNG TAEKWOON!! Aish… wake up you sleepyhead! If you don’t get up this instant, I’m going to work without you!”

“Alright, alright, I’m awake, stop, stop, STOP IT! Stop hitting me!”

******

“JUNG TAEKWOON! Come out of the bathroom now!!!! I’m already very late.”

“Alright, alright, I’m done, stop banging, are you trying to take the door down?”

******

“JUNG TAEKWOON! You’ve taken the wrong turn again! What’s wrong with you? I’m already very very very late to work!”

“Alright, alright, I promise I’ll get you there in 10 minutes, okay?”

“Fine. 10 minutes or else…..”

You settled down in the passenger seat, arms crossed and pouting, “Geez, I don’t get you. You could sleep all morning instead of having me biting your head off.”

“Well… for one thing, I’ve never seen you in your natural habitat.”

‘And I can keep you apart from Chanyeol,’ he thought.

“What? Natural habitat? What am I? Some kind of an animal?” your anger from this morning was still there. You were ready to literally bite his head off.

“Hold on! We’re here, now get off.” Taekwoon was glad he made it to the shooting site before she could endanger his life but he sure wasn’t a little bit glad to see Chanyeol striding to Lunar while he was parking the car.

******

Chanyeol was grumpy from early morning.

First, today was the last day of shooting, the chance of seeing her all day, every day was very thin after this.

And second, she hadn’t show up yet!

How could she?

He knew her boyfriend was schedule free and she was probably all cozy up in bed with him.

Just the thought of them being together spoiled his inner zen badly.

He shook his head violently to get rid of the unpleasant image.

What could she be doing- not coming to work- in her little apartment with her little boyfriend?

Oh yeah little, Taekwoon may be 6 feet tall but he was 6’1”, a whole inch taller than him.

Did she like short guys? Can’t she see he was way too better than her little boyfriend?

Chanyeol started to pace, unable to stay still with all those thoughts messing with his head.

Then he spotted a certain small figure crossing the street and his world suddenly felt different_better.

He grinned then tried to cover his glee.

He strode towards her putting on what he hoped to be an angry face.

‘Lunar noona, you’re so gonna get it for daring to be late on this important day.’

******

Taekwoon parked the car messily and hurried to follow you but there were so many cars and he couldn’t cross the road.

He watched as Chanyeol approached you and grabbed your arm, startling you.

‘Oh no Chanyeol you don’t. You’re not having a single chance to approach her today!’ Taekwoon thought before crossing the road among the honking cars.

'This is the last day, Lunar will be mine and mine only at the end of the day.'


Alright, alright, I know this is so short!

But I will make up for the long time I’ve disappeared.

Thanks everyone for being patient with me.

And look….. new subs and new comments!

Thank you guys, you make me very happy <3