08. Going My Own Way Pt.I

Happily Married

Taekwoon moved closer to you and rested his forehead on your head, his arms pulling you into a hug.

You sobbed harder as guilt overwhelmed you and he tightened the hug.

“I love you,” his lips grazed you ear and sighed a whisper. You buried your face in his arms warped around your shoulder.

He turned you over to face him. You focused your gaze to his toes not being able to face him.

He lifted your chin up, “Can we go back in time?” and his lips crushed upon yours in a possessive kiss.

 

******

 

I always thought I can survive a day without her nagging but it seemed I was wrong.

Although I knew she took a day off but I was hoping she’d somehow appear on the set.

As the end of today’s filming  came nearer, the more anxious I became.

Why wouldn’t she come, she was always getting on about how important this drama was to her and she would rest only when it finished.

Maybe she was sick, like really sick, maybe that’s why she couldn’t come.

Aish that girl really knew how to make a person worry sick.

Couldn’t she at least give me a call, I thought we were friends.

That’s it, enough worrying, I’m going to her place after the filming.

 

******

 

As Chanyeol entered the lift into to your apartment, a man came out of the lift knocking him on the shoulder with his backpack. Chanyeol nearly fell down from it but the stranger didn’t even look back at him let alone to apologize.

But nothing could spoil his mood right now, he was grinning at the thought of Luna noona’s surprised face on seeing him.

He stood in front of your door, grinning as if his face would rip in half, feet shuffling nervously. His hand reached out to ring the doorbell but stopped midway and instead scratched the back of his head, he looked down to the floor and chuckled.

What am I nervous for?

He thought and finally rang the bell.

He planned to surprise you by showing up but he was the one surprised by your instant appearance at the doorway beaming at him.

“Oh it’s you,” your expression changed once you realized it was Chanyeol.

He didn’t notice your mode change for he was busy feeling your forehead with his enormous palm.

“You’re not even sick why not come to work today?” he tried to pout but failed for he couldn’t stop grinning.

 “Do you want to go for a drink?” came your answer.

 

******

 

You two were sitting in Chanyeol’s car parked at the bank of Han River. You finished another can of beer. Chanyeol was still holding his first can from which he hadn’t even had a sip.

He wanted to break the awkward silence but he didn’t know what to say. You didn’t utter a word on the way too.

You looked really different from when you answered the door, now all frowned up and heaving heavy sights now and then.

If he could, he wanted to travel deep down inside your heart and get a sneak of what you were feeling inside. He wanted to mend whatever was hurting you.

 

“He came,” your whisper finally broke the silence.

Chanyeol shifted his gaze from your face to the river, he knew what you meant by ‘He’. He took a deep breath and close his eyes bracing himself to hear what you were continuing.

“Our engagement is officially off now.”

You looked down at your ringless left hand.

 


 

Alright this is a short update. I’m facing a writer’s block.

I’m only good at writing fluff but I at conversations and I can't well handle a big story frame.

So I will not be able to update as often as when I started.

I had to think about the story line as not to bore all of you.

And I don’t know if this is really late but thanks for bearing with all my grammar mistakes.

 

Thank you all my readers, old or new and I love all of your comments ^^

 

Lemme welcome two new lovely subbies

xY3ll0

&

angelaakimm

 

Don’t be disappointed with my lack of updates. I’m trying my best to update more regularly. ^^